Arjun

Tera Mera Pyaar....Hot Jun And Jhalli Shan Series..

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Helloo All! Beheno aur unke Bhaiyon Ki Bhabhiyon...😆😆 Popular Demand Par Hum Laa Rahelwa Apna Os Ka Series named-Tera Mera Pyaar... Hot Jun and Jhalli Shan Series.. It will have small os's in one thread..All on cases but wid cute JunShan moments in between..😉😉 This will be updated evry Monday-Tuesday! Pms will only be sent to thoose intrested! Sat's Case On Monday... And Sun's Case on Tuesday! Hope You'll bear with my bakwass! 😆😆 So Presenting..
Tera Mera Pyaar...
P.S-A Bigg Hugg To My Zuby Di nd Rizu! They encouraged me to write more of them nd here we are!! Thank uuu my babydolls!!! Thankk u di fr jhelofying my bakwaas pms nd thanks rizu fr reading my Gandi Bakwaas! Love You Girlies...❤️❤️ This is fr both of you!
Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ConMan's Case.
Arjun was doing pushups's continously sweating nd panting! Karan had gone out fr his jog in the nearby park while he did his Workout! After doing pushups fr a couple of hours..He took of his tee nd threw it aside,still continuing wid his pushups.. He was sweating,revealing his yummy caramel coloured biceps nd Strong Toffee coloured Chest! His Toffe Rock Strong Abs Flexed as he worked out..His hair drenched in sweat! Any gurl dre wud have been surely fainted by this sight! 😆 After doing pushups for an another hour,he stopped nd lukd at the watch.. ITs 7! He must call her.. He took his towel nd wiped his body clean of sweat! He sat down on the bonnet of a car nd dialled her number,towel around his neck! Meanwhile.. "Shan Stop!" Arjun yelled as he ran behind her.."Na! Na! Catch me Jun!" I laughed as he ran behind me on the wet sand,waves crashing! "Got Ya!" he finally caught my wrist nd pulled me towards him,I crashed into his Iron Sculpted body.."Ab tum"Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
"wahi karogi jo main tumse kahunga! Samjhey Ya Samjhaun?" he smirked "Yeh nacheez toh kabse aapki daasi hai..Hukum kijiye!" I smiled. He movd his face closer to mine,our breaths mingling sensually. His delicious caramel lips touched my pink lips nd I shivered..My breath caught in my throat..I closed my eyes when... The Phone buzzed playing Tum Hi Ho.. as its ringtone! I woke up with a jump.." Gosh! Yeh ek sapna tha?" I spke.. "No Shittt Mann!! Junnn!!!!" I threw my pillow in disgust at the cute photograph of My nd Jun's hanging on the wall! But suddenly i realised what i did.."Hayo Mere Rabba!" I screamed nd jumped off the bed to see if the pic was okay! By god's grace the potrait was fyn..The pillow just dodged escaping the potrait.. I hugged the potrait.."Hey Baba Ji! Meherbani twadi!" I let out a silent prayer to the almighty.. This pic was the only cutest picture of our whole relationship..The cutest symbol of our love! I suddenly realized dat my cell was still ringing nd Arijit Singh strainingEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
his vocals nd trying to get my attention! I ran to my bed nd fumbled thru the pillows,sheets nd soft toys..It was continously ringing! "Yeah Yeah! Got it!" I mumbled nd found it under my blankie.. The caller Id made my Smile 6ft. Wide!!!! "Hello?" "Hello? Gudmorning Shan!" "Hayeee...Gud Morning Jun! Pata hai jab tu apni sexy si awaaz me mujhe gudmorning bolta hai na toh Rab Di Saun..lagta hai jaise koyi kaano mein shehed(honey) ghol raha hai!!" I sighed. Arjun smiled at her cute phangurliness.. "Humm..Ab uth jao! 7 baj chuke hai,Go nd get freshenup! Main aadhe ghante mein aata hunn tumhe pick karne! Phir college chalenge.. Tumhara college 8 baje se hai!" he answered! "Meko pata hai jun! Waise abhi abhi na maine ek bahut sohna sapna dekha by god!" I blushed,remembering the scene. "Tumhara ho gaya? Ab jao..go freshnup! Late ho jaogi!" Arjun replied "Fitte Munh! Main idhar kabse tumse romantic hone ki koshish kar rahi hunn aur tum ho ke...Uggghhh!! 😡 Kabhi kabhi sochti humn ki maine tumse pyaar kyun kiya?Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
"ladko ki lyn lagi thi mere piche! Par Nahi..Meko toh koi tum jaisa chahiye tha na..jo "I love you baby! I love you baby!" karta hua kutte ki tarah mere aage piche na ghume! Isliye tumse naina ladda baithi! Phooti Kismat meri ki mera raanjhanaa kabhi bhi romantic ni hota! Humesha hone ke liye ni kehti Mere Iron Man but kabhi kabhi toh chalta hai na?? Khair Chhado! Main bhi kisse bol rhi hunn? Main jaa rhi hunn nahane,phone rakhti hun!" I spke,angrily.. Arjun who till now was smiling at my cuteness knew it was the right tym."Accha Sunn." he spke as i was to cut the call. "Kya Hai?" I spke,gloomy! "I Love You!" he smiled.. "Kya?" I spke in shock,cudnt believe my ears! "I Love You!" "Kya? Phirse bol?" "I Love You!" "Phirse bol?" "I Love You!" "Haye Rabba! Phirse bol Jun..Bolta hi reh!" I sighed.. Arjun shook his head in disbelief nd replied.."I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! Ab khush?" "Hayeee...Mere Ranjhanaa! I love u tooo!!! Tune toh dil khush kar ditta!! Isi baat pe teri treat!" "Treat?"Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
"Humm! Zara phone ko lips ke paas karna!" I replied.."Lips ke paas?" "Haan! Kar na!" I urged.. He placed his phone near his lips.. "Done?" I asked. "Humm!" He replied.. I gave a bigg kiss on the receiver.."Shan!" Arjun was shocked.."Yeh tere liye! Hayeee..Hotty! Pata ni kab tujhe reality me kiss karne ko milega?" I chuckled "Shan! Tum ni sudharogi!" He answered.. I chuckled harder.."Accha main freshenup hone jaati hunn warna derr ho jayegi!" I smiled.."Waise jun,tu bhi abhi nahane jaa raha hai na?" "Haan!" he answered.."Chal yahi aaja! Dono ka kaam saath me ho jayega!" I grinned,naughtily! "Shaannn!!" He warned.."Ok! Ok! BYE! love you!" I spke.."Love you too!" he smiled nd hung up.. It was a routine for him now.. Evryday waking her up frm her sleep fr her college..They used to go to her college together..Mainly to drop her! She loved her walk to college when he was wid her! Her lovey dovey cute talks wer now an essential part of his morning lyk his workout.."Jhalli!" he smiled nd moved towards the washroom.Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
After Half An Hour.. Arjun was standing outside the society buliding..Waiting fr her! When she walked out,Arjun's breath stopped fr a second! She lukd soo much lyk Roshni.. Dressed in a Pretty Sea Blue Salwaar Kameez wid equally beautiful blue sequined dupatta she lukd beautiful! Her long hair always tied up in french neatly frm middle..The tinkle of her beautiful blue bangles nd her lavender fragrance had always told him about her presence.. She came to him nd saw him lost. She snapped her fingers,bringing him back to reality.. "Kya Hua Jun? Chale?" She smiled.. He nodded nd den both set off.. She tightly held his hand..They walked till the bus stop nd boarded the bus..She took a window seat nd both sath down. She talked endlessly abt evrything nd he listened to her attentively..He didnt talk much but he loved her voice,her laugh nd loved it when she talked on nd on..
Rehna Tu,Hai jaisa tu..Thoda sa dard tu thoda sukun..Rehna Tu,Hai Jaisa tu..Dheema Dheema Jhoka...
Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
Ya Phir Junoon..Thoda Sa Resham Tu Humdum thoda sa khurdura..Kabhi toh Add jaye ya lag jaye Ya Khushboo Se Bhara..Tujhe Badalna na Chahun,Ratti Bhar bhi Sanam..Bina Sajawat,Milawat na zyaada na hi kam tujhe chahun..Jaisa Hai Tu..Mujhe Teri Baarish me bheegna hai ghul jana hai..Tujhe Chahun..Jaisa Hai Tu..Mujhe Teri Lapat Me Jalna rakh ho jaana hai..
Finally,her college had arrived..She lukd towards him longingly knowing dat she wud miss him lyk hell.. I hugged him passionately nd he too hugged back! "I'll miss you Jun!" "Main bhi tumhe miss karunga!" he repied.. We broke the hug.."I love you!" I spke kissing his cheek.."I love you too!" he kissed my forehead. "Bye Jun!" "Bye Shan!" Nd i moved inside.. he went back to Karan's Garage.."Chhod Aaya Shan ko?" Karan asked as Arjun walked in.."Hmm!" he replied..Dats when Karan told him all about the Conman..They set to work nd worked endlessly fr hours..In The Afternoon.. I came bck frm College to Karan's Garage to find Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
evry1 busy. Karan was the first to spot me.."Oye! Aa gyi Shera ki Sherni? Kaisa tha tera din?" He came towards her smiling,nd hugged her. "Mera din accha raha Yaara!" I hugged him back,smiling! "Oye Jhalli!" Sim came forward nd hugged me. "Aur kaisi hai meri Anji?" I spke,hugging Anjali who was working at the laptop! "Main theek hunn Shan Di!" Anjali hugged her di back.. Then I moved towards My Love,My Life! "Junnn!" I spke nd hugged him passionately..He huggd back.."I missed u baby!" I spke,"Me too!" He replied.."Whats goin on?" I asked,breaking the hug! The team told me about the Conman nd his doings! The team researched fr hours nd I too helped them. Finally they zeroed in on The Blue Roof! ArjAn procceded in der investigation nd met dat guy in the hotel when he told them dat they wud require a gurl fr dem! Karan was pleading Sim to enact the guy's wife! But she was denying..Me nd Arjun wer watching all this, still didnt talk to each other cuz we just had a fight an hour ago..He scolded me fr laughing lykEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
mad! I was hell angry on him..How dare he?? I then thought of a revenge. "Oye Karan! Tu Chinta na kari! Main jaungi uske saath!" "Oye Tu?" "Haan Main Kyun? Main khoobsurat nahi?" "O nahi yaara! Khoobsurat toh tu hai,no doubt! But Sherra?????" He luks at Arjun. "Toh kya? Ab kya har kaam mujhe tere shera ki permission se karna padega?" "But Shan?????" Arjun tried but I cut him off.."Aur Agar kisi ko bhi isse problem hai toh..I Freakin Dont Care!" I replied..Arjun was shooting daggers at me.."Aur aap jaisi khoobsurat partner paana meri khush nasibi hogi.." The guy spke frm behind. "Thank You!" I smiled. He seemed smitten by me nd I enjoyed evry bit of his attention much to the jealousy of Arjun. His fists clenched,jealousy bit his heart! The investigation proceeded nd I had to accompny him to meet Karzan bhai. I nd the conman moved forward to meet Karzan Bhai when i felt a tug at my wrist.. I turned around to find Arjun. "Take Care!" he spke,smiling. His eyes telling dat he was worried fr me! I nodded,smiling.Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago