Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
the hot liquid in his glass..After having Tea,Only Him Cuz I fasted until I offered my prayers to the Lord..We left..At The Mandir..Juno Stood outside as I offered my prayers..After that We went to The NGO...The kids wer eagerly waiting fr their Shaanu Di...Arjun observed her as she distributed the prashad to them luvingly..hugging dem nd wishing dem all the best fr der exams! The kids too patiently waited fr der turn fr der Di's prasad..Arjun was amused at the kids..The eagerness they showed it felt as if sum sucess formula fr exams was distrubuted by their Di.."Arjun Bhaiya?" he felt a tug at his denims..He lukd down to find Sparsh smiling at him..He smiled nd kneeled to her level.."Arjun Bhaiya? Aap hume Di ki tarah all the besht ni bologe?" She asked..Arjun smiled nd after wishing her,He kissed her forehead..In a minute all the kids lined up near him to get their share of Wishes nd Love By their "Arjun Bhaiya!" I was amused at seeing the kids handelled soo many kids with such ease..After wishing dem allEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
we left fr the garage..As We reached the garage..I saw Karan accusing sum gurl fr a murder..He told evrything to us that She was Anu who had murdered Rakesh..The owner of an advertising company..She is wanted nd She tried to escape frm police nd her flat but he caught her...But Anu pleaded that she was innocent..Arjun was confused but Karan kept on saying ki she is guilty..I too was in dilemma..to believe her or not..Just then Simran stepped in sayin that Anu is a reporter nd she had written an article on her struggle..Anu also told us that she was helping her frnd Priya by doing a sting operation on Rakesh..Cuz he was blackmailing her frnd..Arjun had to believe her nd The Investigation began which lead to shocking discovries..At one point of tym we all believed that Anu was the suspect..But we wer proven wronh cuz Jun gave Anu's blood samples nd it was discovered that she had been drugged,resulting in a loss of one entire day of her memory...As the investigation proceeded,Simmi got Anu's camera frm her gym..Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
In which the entire Murder of Rakesh was recorded..On Digging further..It was Rakesh's Wife who killed him nd spiked Anu's Drink..Cuz he was a cassanova! "Main manti hunn ki tumhare sath jo kuch bhi hua galat hua par iska matlab yeh nhi ki tum kisi ka khoon kar do aur uska saara iljaam ek begunah pe laga do..Ab Jail me baith kar Bewafai ke gaane gaati rehna jab tak tumhari Phaansi ka order ni aa jata!" I spke bitterly as Anu took her to the police station..As they moved out Arjun saw her rubbing her temples.."Kya hua Shan?" he asked concerned.."Kuch ni Juno Boy..Wo bas aise hi sar me thoda dard ho rha tha!" I answered.."Hmm..Chalo I'll drop you..nd haan ghar jaake chup chap so jaana! Samjhey Ya Samjhaun?" he stated.."Samajh gyi Arjun Rawte.." I smiled..We drove off..He dropped me at my place nd left. After changing nd having a light dinner..I went to bed! Half An Hour Later.. "Wo anu banegi humari reporter aur hum ho jayenge Famous! Hayee..Simran Chirped as dey moved inside.."Arjun? Arjun?" she called.Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*unres*
sorry to res my comment in the middle of your update...
Yay...
I m the first one to comment and like,without a pm...
Yahooo...
It was an amazing and superb update... Loved it a lot...
Starting was amazing... Jun soraha thha aur Shan usse utha raha thha.. Aww... Meri Shaanu doll kitni pyaari aur acchi hai... Kitne acche se Jun ko neend se utha rahi thhi... For a moment,i felt like that ArNi scene was replaying infront of me where Roshni tries to walk Arjun up and Arjun pulls her to him... That sweet and romantic moment of ShanJun was beautiful.. Jun always lost in my Shaanu doll's beauty... He loves everything related to Shan and can never bear a single scratch on her... After Roshni,it was her only who brought him back... Love the bonding which ShanJun share...
Case was as usual,superb...
With the help of Arjun's mind-boggling investigation and sharp mind,the culprit was nabbed and was put behind the bars and Anu was termed innocent...
Aww...
Ending brought tears in my eyes... The letter was really very emotional...Jun loved his Shan a lot but,he still went out to look for Sikki to complete his revenge... The scene where Jun says his final goodbye to Shan,when she sleeps was really very beautiful yet very much emotional...
Awww...
Shan broke down after reading her Juno Boy's letter in the morning... How bad she must be feeling,i can understand her pain... I hope,Jun jis kaam keliye gaya hai,woh kaam sahi salamat se niptake apni Shaan jhalli ke paas ajaye aur usse apni dulhan banake apne saath lejaaye...
Continue sooonish... :)
thanks for the pm...Edited by zebbie0504 - 10 years ago
but no answer.."phone karta hunn use.." Karan tried calling him but his phone rang dre itself..underneath it was a letter adressed to them..Both KaSim wer in tears as dey read it...He had left them foreva! He silently unlocked the door of her flat...She had given him an extra key to her flat! He softly closed it nd quietly walked towards her room..He opened the door nd dre she was...The Love Of His Life..His Second Chance In Love..But today..he had to let go off dat too..He wuietly kept the letter on her bedside. He lukd at her,sleeping peacefully...He cudnt stop himself..He bent down nd pecked her forehead..But his heart yearned fr her..He softly kissed her pink lips...She mumbled in her sleep.."Love You Juno Boy!" Arjun smiled.."Love You Too Jhalli!!" He whispered nd walked out..fearing if he might stay a bit long he wud change his intentions..
Mujhko Yeh Zindagi Lagti Hai Ajnabi..Chaanv Bhi Dhoop Bhi..Har Naye Pal Hai Nayi..Chaanv Bhi..Dhoop Bhi..Har Naye Pal Hai Nayi..
Memories of Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
beautiful moments of him nd Roshni ran thru him as he packed his things..nd caressed Roshni nd His Pic together..
Mujhko Yeh Zindagi Lagti Hai Ajnabi..Chaanv Bhi Dhoop Bhi..Har Naye Pal Hai Nayi..Chaanv Bhi Dhoop Bhi..Har Naye Pal Hai Nayi..
His Eyes fell on the Bracelet dangling on his wrist wid two beautiful pendents AS together! It still was with him..He tried to return her back but she didnt took it frm him...1000 memories of dem hurled thru him! Her love for roses,chocolates,ice-creams nd Pavbhaji made him smile...The lovable moments dey spent together..Whether their soulful walks on the beaches,Their cute love sessions..Their nok-jhoks! Whether It was her love fr Paanipuris or Paav Bhaji..which she ate heartily nd also insisted him to join her...Or whether Her love fr ice-creams which she ate smearing her face all over making him amused..Or whether her pure love fr Roses..The shine which came on her face as he gifted her a bouquet of dem! Or Lastly..Be it their passionateEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
moments which dey spent together as Couple very much in love...He zipped up his bag nd left..
Jaane Kahaan Se Aaya Hoon..Kya Jaane Main Kaun Hoon..Koi Yeh Batlaye Mujhe Kaise Main Yeh Ghum Sahun..
He hired a taxi till station..The journey of his lyf frm ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte To Just Arjun Rawte Flashed Thru His Eyes...ETF,His only family which got murdered..Till Karan,Simran Anjali nd most importantly Her...The Most Beautiful Chance In Love Life had given him...
Jaane Kahaan Se Aaya Hoon..Kya Jaane Main Kaun Hoon..Koi Yeh Batlaye Mujhe Kaise Main Yeh Gham Sahun..
He got out frm the Taxi nd fr the last tym looked at Mumbai..His City! The city whre life gave him frnds,Family nd Love..And walked away to The Journey of his Revenge of his first love..His Roshni..An embarkment of a new journey in his lyf..All alone by himself! He cursed himself fr leaving her behind all alone widout him but he cudnt risk her lyf..No! He loved her too mch fr that..If he survives,heEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
wud cum back to her...But If not she deserves a mch mch better guy dan him..not a broken mess lyk him! He sighed nd walked away..In The Morning.. I woke up as The sun came in thru the window..I sat up nd yawned! My headache was mch better all thanxx to him! "Love You Juno Boy." I smiled as i lukd up at the cute pic of ours which hung at the wall..But suddenly the sound of fluttering broke my attention..I saw a paper fluttering on my bedside..."Yeh kya hai? Yeh kal raat toh yahan ni tha..!!!" I spke as I took the paper..As I read it! My World fell upside down..My Dreams,My Hopes all burnt down..My world lay shattered at my feet..
TBC..
Precap-Try Guessing! I know u all guys wer expecting a happy ending but...😛 Stay tuned anyways! Keep Reading nd keep commmenting!!! Love Ya All...❤️❤️Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mind blowing update dear.
just loved it.
do continue soon.
and thanks for the pm.
sorry for short comment
rizwanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
marvelous n heart touching update
so today the tables turned n Shan was here to wake her Jun up!!
Arjun mind state listening her voice and seeing her was beautifully depicted
Shan looked really pretty in orange dress
her details were awesome
Arjun acting as a small kid not wanting to wake up was really nice n cute
n loved this side of Arjun
ShanJun moment was lovely
n Arjun tucking back her hair was beautiful
and their convo was really nice
and finally Shan efforts worked and Lazy Arjun Rawte woke up😆
Shan-Jun moments with kids was superb
the case went off well
the last sequence was really heart touching
the letter was really emotional
Arjun arriving to bid final goodbye to his Jhalli Shan was heart touching n emotional as well
and Arjun's mind state where he recalled Roshni, his journey as a cop
and his beautiful moments with Shan, all were wonderfully written
also the line
"He cursed himself fr leaving her behind all alone widout him but he cudnt risk her lyf..No! He loved her too mch fr that.."
reflected all his immense love,care and what importance Shan held in his life
these few words said it all and was heart touching as well
Shan's condition was heart breaking!😭
thanks for pm
cont soon