Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
BRB
Edited:

Haw!😲😲😲 You were dreaming up this sequence the whole day on Valentine's Day kya?β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† HAWT! Arjun's black T-Shirt me fresh out of shower toh mast tha. But V-Day par Lungi dance kaun karta hai yaar?🀣

Aww...Loved how Shan took care of poor Baba😳 Veer ko bhi mast dhamkaya! Usi ki truck ke neeche phenkne ka idea accha hai!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Mauke pe Chaukaa!πŸ‘ Lage haath Valentine ka promise bhi le liya Jun se!πŸ˜‰ Par yeh inna saara PDA?πŸ˜• Jun is chumma chaati karing in public!πŸ˜†

Ishita ko daanta that was ROFLing. Jail me Bharat Natyam!πŸ˜†

Fun update!πŸ‘
Edited by -Carrie- - 10 years ago
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was awesome and mind blowing update dear.
loved shanu and arjun romance.
it was hot.
me blushing.
loved whole the story.
thanks for giving us such a wonderful story and pm.
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm
loved it
Aupperbbb... as always...
Awww... Jun was blushing...
Sooo... cute
thanks for PM
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated on page 19
Edited by -Carrie- - 10 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Last Case Episode..
The Sun Rays peeped In thru the windows..gently slanting themselves on His Eyes..Arjun groaned nd Turned around covering himself wid the blankie till his head..He had just managed to get a speck of sleep..When he heard sumthing! Was It...? Nah! It cudnt be...Its too early!! He thought nd closed his eyes..But then agn he heard it..Was It???? But Itni Subah?? He wondered..Nah! But Yess..This was the sound,he knew it by heart! Even if he is in the deepest of his slumber...Yess! This is It..The familiar tinkle of her bangles...But she? That too so early? His thought was halted when the curtains wer pulled apart to let the soft sunlight cum in..."Good Morning Juno!" A voice as sweet as Honey melted in his ears...He smiled as he tried to sleep a bit more.."Juno Boy..Uth Jao! Its already 7..Cmon get up! I Spke arranging his unkempt room..It felt as If a storm had been here! He groaned nd turned around.."5 min aur Shan!" "Juno Boy! This is not fair..Utho Tum.." Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
Aaj main itni jaldi uth gyi aur tum nakhre kar rhe ho..get up now Arjun Rawte!" I spke as I folded his t-shirt nd kept it back in the cupboard..."Deva! Kya haalat kar rakhi hai kamre ki..Tum ladkon ko na kabhi salike se rehna ni aayega!" Arjun silently peeped in frm the blanket to look at her...Dressed in a Sweet Orange Coloured Salwaar Kameez she lukd Mesmerising as usual..Her Sweet Orange Coloured Bangles tinkled in her creamy wrists while her dupatta too had tinkles attached to them at the end..In short! The whole room was filled with her music..He smiled at the change she brought in his lyf..He still cudnt sleep peacefully as Roshni's memories nd death haunted him..But as he used to wake up terrified frm all thoose nightmares...It was her smiling,angelic face which drifted him back to some moments of peaceful slumber..."JUN!!!" I called him again.."Get up right now Mr. Lazy Arjun Rawte!" He groaned agn nd was abt to sleep again..When I pulled away the sheets frm him..He sat up shocked.."What The? SHAN!!!"Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
he spke,irritably.. I chuckled.."Goal!" I spke as I threw the covers in the laundry basket fr washing..With a victorious look on my face..I had been banging my head telling him to give the sheets fr laundry but he didnt..So At last! I did it..He sighed nd leaned his back agnst the bed post..closing his eyes again trying to sleep! He lukd Oh So Cute..In His White Half-Sleeved T-shirt nd pajamas..Lyk a Schoolboy wid all ruffled hair.."Juno! Get Up..Dekho 7 baj chuke hai.." I spke as I sat near him.."Aur to aur! Tumne mujhe Good Morning Bhi ni bola.." I spke as i combed my fingers thru his hair.."Good Morning Shan!" He spke,smiling..He lukd at her..Her Long Silky Black Hair was still Wet..She was freshly outta Shower...Her hair smelled of the delicious Vanilla Fragrance which he loved..His Whole room lingered wid the Perfume Of Her Hair...She lukd beautiful alwayz...But wet,open hairs made her look mesmerising..."Aaj Itni Jaldi? Wo bhi itni Subah?" He asked,playing wid a loose strand of her hair..."Haan..AajEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
Thursday hai..Aur mujhe mandir jaana hai.." I spke as I got up again.."Mandir kyun?" Jun asked confused..."Wo isliye paglu kyunki main har thursday ko Krishna Ji ki mandir jaati hoon...Aur aaj se mere bacchon ke exams shuru ho rahe hai...Jis NGO Mein hum jaate hai na? Usi NGO ka ek school bhi hai aur us NGO ke saare bacche wahi padhte hai..Aur aaj se unke exams hai..Toh unke liye Krishna Ji se prathana krne jaa rhi hoon ki unke exams acche se ho jaye! Aur u tell me Juno Boy..Unhe accha thodi na lagega ki Unki Shaanu Di ne unke liye prathna toh ki par prashad ni diya..So Mandir ke baad seedhe NGO!" I spke as I kept the pillows nd rest of the sheets in place.."Ab Chalo Utho! Jaldi se taiyaar ho jao..Hum mandir chalenge uske baad NGO.." "Shan Tum janti ho na ki mujhe mandir jaana pasand ni?" He stated.."I knw Juno Boy.." I spke as I bent down nd kept my palm on his cheek.."Tum baahar hi rehna ok? Im not forcing u.." I answered smiling..He lukd upto her..She lukd soo beautiful.."Chalo! Now get up..we'll be late!"Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
I smiled nd was about to move when I felt a strong pull at my wrist nd in the next instant..I crashed upon him,landing on his chest..."Juno!!!" I complained..."Hmmm??" he spke softly as he parted my hairs that disturbed his view..He gently removed the wet strands of my hair frm my face nd tucked them behind while he also gently removed the hairlocks which wer scattered on his face as well..."I So Love You Lyk This!" He whispered..I smiled in peace as his fingers gently caressed my skin.."I know Mr.Rawte!" I smiled..letting him do whateva he wants..He nuzzled closer to her..His face almost in her thick mane..The Vanilla Fragrance filled in his nostrils..He inhaled the smell of his love..The fragrance of her hair which drove him crazy...He inhaled more of it..his breathing tickled my skin,making me giggle...He loved the perfume of her hair.."I love you Shan!" He spke dreamily as he nuzzled deeper.."I love u too Juno Boy!" I spke as I relished his touch..But I had to buck him up..Time was running out.."Ho Gaya?Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
Ab chalo utho aur Nahane Jao!" I spke as I tried to free myself but thoose wer not the muscles for which he worked out in the gym fr hours.."Ummm Hmmm..Mera Dil ni bhara abhi.." He spke,smiling cutely.. "Dil Nhi Andhaa Kuan..(well) ho gya hai aapka janaab..Bharta nhi aur aap isse bharne dena chahte bhi nhi.." I smiled nd pulled his cheeks..."Chalo Jun! Its getting late na..Utho aur Jao Nahane..Quick! Main tumhare kapde nikaal deti hunn" I spke as I got up.."Yes Mam!" He smiled nd got down frm the bed..Taking his towel he went towards the washroom..I kept his clothes on the bed nd combed my hair..After that I went downstairs to make his chai..He came out after 15 minutes freshly showered nd dressed..Water drops still gleamed on his black hair,smelling strongly of his Aftershave nd Cologne..Ready to make any woman lose her senses...His aftershave was magnetic nd manly..The smell which intoxicated me lyk hell..nd His Colongne had raw,wild,woody notes along wid musk.."My Man smells so sexy!" I grinned as I pouredEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago