Ansh adopted a kid - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Anjy - thanks for the caps ๐Ÿ˜Š - lovely family pic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Methinks the kid is a reflection of Shivji - 'pyaara sa shaanth sa baccha' ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Thanks Anjy for the caps๐Ÿ˜Š- missed yesterday's epi - and still missing it๐Ÿ˜ญ yeh caps hi hai mera eklauta sahara๐Ÿ˜ณ

++++++++++++++++++
Jagya-Anandi kid - its good that they never had one...keeping aside the divorce - both were immature - still remember that scene where J rebuffed A and shouted at her for even mentioning DS's wish...if their marriage would have sailed through - they would have continued to be a different version of Sumi-Bhairon - young parents with grown up kids...Interestingly, the makers even contemplated with Jaan reunion while polling out for the divorce of Jaan - was that kept in mind??

what would have been the scenario if Jaan wouldnt have divorced out and reunited?? how different would their lives have been?? Gauri would have possibly had a major breakdown and mayb become a crazier antagonist with posing different threats - court case issues, A would be healing from the wounds by J, instead of S, by J himself? J trying to get back at becoming Jagdish from Jagat?

I am happy that Jaan reunion never happened...they were friends and hopefully will stay one - and per me, they beautifully came back after at spot one - from where they started - its difficult to imagine Jaan romancing now - like they were always meant to be friends and well wishers

Ansh and Amol - have an amazing feel to it from the pic - wont comment on flow, since havent seen the epi
Originally posted by umam

Anjy - thanks for the caps ๐Ÿ˜Š - lovely family pic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Methinks the kid is a reflection of Shivji - 'pyaara sa shaanth sa baccha' ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Amol actually looks just like Anandi- Shiv son - so much so that may be same actor would have played the role even if it was Anandi-Shiv biological child.
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Thanks Anjy for the caps๐Ÿ˜Š- missed yesterday's epi - and still missing it๐Ÿ˜ญ yeh caps hi hai mera eklauta sahara๐Ÿ˜ณ

++++++++++++++++++
Jagya-Anandi kid - its good that they never had one...keeping aside the divorce - both were immature - still remember that scene where J rebuffed A and shouted at her for even mentioning DS's wish...if their marriage would have sailed through - they would have continued to be a different version of Sumi-Bhairon - young parents with grown up kids...Interestingly, the makers even contemplated with Jaan reunion while polling out for the divorce of Jaan - was that kept in mind??

what would have been the scenario if Jaan wouldnt have divorced out and reunited?? how different would their lives have been?? Gauri would have possibly had a major breakdown and mayb become a crazier antagonist with posing different threats - court case issues, A would be healing from the wounds by J, instead of S, by J himself? J trying to get back at becoming Jagdish from Jagat?

I am happy that Jaan reunion never happened...they were friends and hopefully will stay one - and per me, they beautifully came back after at spot one - from where they started - its difficult to imagine Jaan romancing now - like they were always meant to be friends and well wishers

Ansh and Amol - have an amazing feel to it from the pic - wont comment on flow, since havent seen the epi

@bold, if this refers to my post in previous pages, I want to clarify that I mentioned J-An kid only because people bring Anandi-Shiv age matter again and again. It is not unusual to have a six year old son in real life also at age 29-30 at least in India. 
awww such adorable kid...All three look like perfect family 

Yeah Spuja - I absolutely agree - its quite possible to have a six year old by that age - not denying that๐Ÿ˜Š my post was just for discussion purposes, more of an extension to and how different would things have been, if the tracks were different...if Ansh and Jagan dint happen...- not a retort or anything of that sort to ur post..just more of a thinking through on the words 'but for divorce'๐Ÿ˜Š coz I was really wondering how the Jaan relationship evolved over the years and came right back at how it was when BV first started..

Originally posted by SPuja

Yes, both Anandi and Shiv look good enough- age wise and looks wise. But for divorce, both Jagya and Anandi would have been parents to a child older than this child (6 years old) considering Jagya and Anandi are around 27 (or is it 29 - thanks to topsy-turvy BV calander) at present. 

Not necessarily. If J was nice, he still could have opted to have a baby at a later age...means at this age.
The kid is nice and all. Since Anandi is the main participant here, i hope she sees to it that NO ONE in this family hurts this kid for his illness either through expressions or through words. She will be responsible if any such thing happens.๐Ÿค“
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Not necessarily. If J was nice, he still could have opted to have a baby at a later age...means at this age.

That was only hypothetical situation and nice or not J was not into family planning. He made Gauri pregnant twice. He is so nice to Ganga and she became pregnant immediately after marriage. Even when he knew Ganga's condition- he asked her to take the pills to avoid pregnancy.