Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

So AnSh also adopted a male child only?

I hope there's something logical in this track and it's not suddenly thrust on viewers. Ki AnSh ne disabled kid dekha aur daya mein aa kar adopt kar liya.

CVs are strange. Shiv couldn't handle truth of his not being his parents' son. Mannu is a fine boy and is at least having Ganga's genes too yet nobody cares about him anymore.

But AnSh will now adopt a disabled child and integrate him in family?

CVs are just mixing up things. Sanchi drama, Saurabh, Anup/Pasha etc. Old issues aren't solved yet and AnSh have adopted a kid when family's already struggling to integrate even their own Anup in the house!

well it's BV CVs that we are talking about so can't expect anything good from them...now they will show evil saanchi taunting amol and anandi trying to mend saanchi with lectures...i actually feel very bad for this child...he will have bear saanchi becoz of his mahaan mommy ๐Ÿ˜ญ
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

here is picture of Anandi Shiv and their son Amol ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

for Picture thanks to khushi 

Thanks for posting the picture. I could not post the picture or the link. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TFS๐Ÿ˜Š

Looking forward to phase 2 of Ansh with Amol๐Ÿ˜Š
SPuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

So AnSh also adopted a male child only?

I hope there's something logical in this track and it's not suddenly thrust on viewers. Ki AnSh ne disabled kid dekha aur daya mein aa kar adopt kar liya.

CVs are strange. Shiv couldn't handle truth of his not being his parents' son. Mannu is a fine boy and is at least having Ganga's genes too yet nobody cares about him anymore.

But AnSh will now adopt a disabled child and integrate him in family?

CVs are just mixing up things. Sanchi drama, Saurabh, Anup/Pasha etc. Old issues aren't solved yet and AnSh have adopted a kid when family's already struggling to integrate even their own Anup in the house!

@bold - we can hope that this is a logical track. But I am happy because this is a happy twist. After too much nasty Sanchi and then too much tears in recent tracks- this  is a welcome respite. The kid looks so cute and like real Shiv-Anandi child. 

Given the recent tracks, the concern about what they will show is there, but I will reserve the criticism till I actually see the episode. Who knows this time the track will be close to reality. Like Ansh were informed that a child has been identified for them in respect of their application for adoption, but the child is a special child - and Ansh readily agreeing to adopt him. 
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPuja

@bold - we can hope that this is a logical track. But I am happy because this is a happy twist. After too much nasty Sanchi and then too much tears in recent tracks- this  is a welcome respite. The kid looks so cute and like real Shiv-Anandi child. 

Given the recent tracks, the concern about what they will show is there, but I will reserve the criticism till I actually see the episode. Who knows this time the track will be close to reality. Like Ansh were informed that a child has been identified for them in respect of their application for adoption, but the child is a special child - and Ansh readily agreeing to adopt him. 

dDon't want to spoil the mood but as far as i remember AnSh wanted a new born kid so there won't be much problem for adjustment so either CVs are going to show us another blooper or something close to what @Skelpbun/Atominis said
SPuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Don't want to spoil the mood but as far as i remember AnSh wanted a new born kid so there won't be much problem for adjustment so either CVs are going to show us another blooper or something close to what @Skelpbun/Atominis said

No chance of spoiling at least my mood, I know how the story has been in recent time. But there was something in the article the picture of Ansh with the child is so perfect (may be for promo and not from actual episode) or may be I am feeling more optimist today, so I am happy for the present.  It is something like hoping the best but prepared for the worst (perhaps what they will show will be something between best and worst).
kase thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPuja

No chance of spoiling at least my mood, I know how the story has been in recent time. But there was something in the article the picture of Ansh with the child is so perfect (may be for promo and not from actual episode) or may be I am feeling more optimist today, so I am happy for the present.  It is something like hoping the best but prepared for the worst (perhaps what they will show will be something between best and worst).

I agree - I am also feeling optimistic , the kid and the parents seem to be made for each other... The kid actually looks likemove out of KB
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's one cute kid.  AnSh are looking good enough(age wise and looks wise) to be the kids real parents๐Ÿ˜†.Anyways, i like the way Anandi is holding him...and the way  Shiv's arm is around him...they look like a family! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SPuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

That's one cute kid.  AnSh are looking good enough(age wise and looks wise) to be the kids real parents๐Ÿ˜†.Anyways, i like the way Anandi is holding him...and the way  Shiv's arm is around him...they look like a family! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, both Anandi and Shiv look good enough- age wise and looks wise. But for divorce, both Jagya and Anandi would have been parents to a child older than this child (6 years old) considering Jagya and Anandi are around 27 (or is it 29 - thanks to topsy-turvy BV calander) at present. 
nena28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is great news. We expected something bad for AnSh anniversary but CV's are full of surprises.
The kid is cute and has a physical similarity with Anandi and Shiv.
The photo is like real family photo. Mommy says "Look at the camera honey, and say cheese". And Daddy is too busy looking at his boy to look at the camera himself.

And at the end this story gives good social message. Actually two social messages:
1. "You don't have to adopt child only if you can't have your own"
2. "You don't have to adopt only beautiful and healthy children. The others deserve chance as well"