Ansh adopted a kid

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Read in Hindustan Times- Social Twist in Balika Vadhu where it is mentioned that on Ansh anniversary celebration, their wish to adopt a child will come true. They are adopting a grown up kid Amol (played by a six years old) who is an orphan who suffers from acute arthritis (disabled).
So they are not adopting a new born child and it cannot be Mahi-Ashima kid either (as discussed so many times in forum). Only thing left is to show Ansh adopting for right cause and not for some charity thing. Since the article mentions - whether the family accepts the disabled orphan - looks like someone in the family - most probably Sanchi and Ira will object. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was expecting that...So Amol is the next New entrant in  BV...Hope he will bang on...😳
Thanks for sharing this...😊
SPuja thumbnail
I am feeling happy because the twist in Ansh anniversary celebration will be a happy one instead of what we expected - more tears when Shiv being Meenu- Anoop's son being disclosed to Anoop. It is to be seen how they show it - I do not want creatives to show someone doing it for charity especially because the child is disabled. Creatives should be sensitive in this regard.
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SPuja

I am feeling happy because the twist in Ansh anniversary celebration will be a happy one instead of what we expected - more tears when Shiv being Meenu- Anoop's son being disclosed to Anoop. It is to be seen how they show it - I do not want creatives to show someone doing it for charity especially because the child is disabled. Creatives should be sensitive in this regard.

@ bold...me too hope so dear...😊
_Jaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS Pooja. I was expecting some dirty drama by Sanchi during the celebrations, but this twist is good.hope they handle this track well without messing it
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Adoption is a beautiful and burdensome  blessing !!
Adoption is a wonderful way of becoming a family!!  
If being a biological parent is any better or more rewarding than being an adoptive parent, I really don't think !! 
Here... the motivation is greater than the favour!!
But this issue will definitely rub the wrong side of the wicked  witch  Sanchi !!
SPuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: SEETHA.K

Adoption is a beautiful and burdensome  blessing !!

Adoption is a wonderful way of becoming a family!!  
If being a biological parent is any better or more rewarding than being an adoptive parent, I really don't think !! 
Here... the motivation is greater than the favour!!
But this issue will definitely rub the wrong side of the wicked  witch  Sanchi !!

@bold, do not know why they add something nasty in most of the tracks. I do not want Sanchi to ridicule the child because he is disabled. It was expected that she will find fault with anything and everything, but the issue of disability should be handled with sensitivity. If they cannot do it, they should not have shown the child as disabled. 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
here is picture of Anandi Shiv and their son Amol 👍🏼
for Picture thanks to khushi 

charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS.
first thanks for cvs for not showing mahi-ashi kid or JaGa kid adopted by them.
adopting disabled kid was wonderful thing,hatts off to cvs for that.👏..but please no more sanchi drama in it..😡

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
GM and the news is really beautiful.
I was so sure that it will not Mahi /Ashima kid and Gauri too- Coz both the mothers are not going to abandon the kid. There is no need to do that.

Hope Anandi will not be heartbroken this time. She was really upset when she lost Anuja.

This time I feel Anoop and Sanchi is going to trouble Ansh not Ira.
Edited by anjali_pi - 10 years ago