Qubool Hai

Lets Welcome Raqesh Vashisth!

Mybabyomar42006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Dear Forum Members/Readers,
Like most of you I too was shocked at the news of KSG leaving "Qubool Hai".

I was totally dumbfounded. I was like "NO WAY". I though to myself Asad Ahmed Khan has no existence without Karan Singh Grover. I was like their is no life without KSG. As I read the comments and posts on this forum I became more saddened. I was mad at Zee and then I was mad at KSG, why did you sign up to be with us for a year when you knew how much love we had for you. I thought to myself thats it no more Qubool Hai, just focus on your studies, lol. 

But... I am much more mature than that. 

Like my parents have always taught me while growing up, is "All good things have to come to an end". We need to understand pain and the act of letting go as way of living in today's world. We need to become united and learn how to deal with such heartbreaking revelations. We wish KSG Shifa (healing through the use of prayer) and congratulate him on moving on to greener pastures. 

Let's all take a moment to Welcome Raqesh and thank him for becoming our Asad. We should be thankful for him agreeing  to be apart of such versatile show. This is something new to him and his path isn't paved for him. He is embarking a journey and he will need to learn a lot. He may make mistakes but we need to forgive him no matter what.  So we need to be apart of his support system. Lets give him the love and support he deserves. He is an actor, an artist and entertainer. 

Raqesh truly knows the true meaning that no matter what "The show must go on". 

Lots of love from a Fan from the Bay, CA.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajol20 thumbnail
I'm excited for Raquesh! He's a good actor! I stopped watching qubool hai because the story line became boring and illogical more than a usual drama. I might rewatch it again!
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Wonderful post, really nicely written.
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
rakesh u are a great actor...i am sure u will rock as asad so a warm welcome from my side..
ziya117 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post dr!!

even am waiting for Raqesh Entry... 
Edited by ziya117 - 10 years ago
Mybabyomar42006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much guys for the warm welcome and the compliments. Its a pleasure being apart of this forum and I hope to write many more posts. Lots of love.
😊
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post dear. Ur ideas are superb and much appreciated. I am sure Raquesh will do a great job as AAK.
He is also a very good actor. And its creditable of him to accept the role. He must be well aware that he has a herculean task stepping into KSG's shoes. But I am sure he will be accepted very soon as our very own Asad Ahmed Khan.
All the very best to him and also to KSG for his future endeavours.
raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for making this post!!

I am willing to give a chance to Raquesh as new AAK because as much as I'm in habit of seeing only KsG as AAK, I appreciate other actors on this show. I adore Surbhi, I adore AAk's mom, I'm liking Najma-Nikhat bonding. I love Alka ji playing mumani. I'm even enjoying Haider-Humeira scenes. When I'm enjoying all this, why for one actor who decided to leave the show (I respect his decision), why should I stop watching QH. Yes, it may be difficult in the beginning, we all may compare,contrast both actors but I bet you all that eventually we will accept him. It happened when Ayan left, I could never see anyone replacing Rishabh but I started liking new Ayan as much as older one. And felt the same pain when he left too.

QH for me is a story, I did stop watching at one point for over a month coz story was not going anywhere. KSG was still there but story wasn't. I guess now I'm over those crushes on tv actors and can appreciate story more. I started re-watching since Haider's entry. I like the bonding between Haidet-Zoya which reminds me of Asad-Ayan bonding.

Therefore I welcome Raquesh to QH family and I'm hoping that he can fill in for KSG equally. :)
Visna92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
WELCOME AND ALL THE BEST TO  RAQESH...😊
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've seen his previous shows, and to be honest I liked him way before I liked KSG (I hadn't really watched any KSG shows, so don't murder meπŸ˜†)..

Raqesh is a great actor and I really like his work, so much so that I didn't want him to take up the role of Asad, as Asad isn't given much importance in the show anymore.πŸ˜’

However I will watch the show more to see how he enacts the role of Asad. 

Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago