Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

a simple love and damn the... (Page 7)

Ipoona Goldie
Ipoona
Ipoona

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

ipoona,

are you by any chance speaking of pictures from thsi series? well this lot upset me and enraged me so much that till i did soemthing about it, i couldn't reast... LOL so i started writing my first fiction based on ipk... paagal haan? i want to AngryAngryAngry people whenever i see this or think of those days. what temerity... what complete disregard of people who had genuine feelings
This would be the one ...Cry  I hope, if your fiction, your have included this photograph as part of a torrid love scene ... Completely obliterating their evil intent ... Big smile ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52Mysticaldivine

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
^^^

torrid love scene... Big smile yeah at some point it became that... because death was looked at, coma was all i could give him, then he sprang out of bed and started doing his sort of things, and i thought, hai re nand kissore, who had thought of killing this babua. Embarrassed now they are on their honeymoon... at long last.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IpoonaJaveria3991Mysticaldivine

Ipoona Goldie
Ipoona
Ipoona

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

^^^

torrid love scene... Big smile yeah at some point it became that... because death was looked at, coma was all i could give him, then he sprang out of bed and started doing his sort of things, and i thought, hai re nand kissore, who had thought of killing this babua. Embarrassed now they are on their honeymoon... at long last.

Big smile ... Would love to read ... But tell me you were gently with this scene ... Coz I can't handle even a hair on his head getting hurt ... Big smile I can't believe I am kidding about this photograph ... If only you knew how many tears I shed Confused

indi52Mysticaldivine

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipoona

^^^

Big smile ... Would love to read ... But tell me you were gently with this scene ... Coz I can't handle even a hair on his head getting hurt ..Big smile I can't believe I am kidding about this photograph ... If only you knew how many tears I shed Confused

@red: Hey ipoona, don't worry, we are all "swajatheeya"  in this regard.. (sanka devi sar pe chedh ke bol rahi haiLOL) ...I didn't  watch the fight scenes of the kidnap track till date.. sacchi me... for the exact same reason.. that a few strands of his hair were displaced...LOL

Yes that pic was as infamous as his descending from the chopper is famous .. that the amount of tears shed for that pic ... well since I am in a lighter mood right now... (as IPK epi 131 plays in the background on the TV) ... if hydroelectric power were to be generated from them, could have helped some power cut issues of my home state in India..LOL

need to run..

Edited by Horizon - 07 January 2014 at 6:49pm

IpoonaJaveria3991indi52

Ipoona Goldie
Ipoona
Ipoona

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

^^^

Big smile ... Would love to read ... But tell me you were gently with this scene ... Coz I can't handle even a hair on his head getting hurt ..Big smile I can't believe I am kidding about this photograph ... If only you knew how many tears I shed Confused

@red: Hey ipoona, don't worry, we are all "swajatheeya"  in this regard.. (sanka devi sar pe chedh ke bol rahi haiLOL) ...I didn't  watch the fight scenes of the kidnap track till date.. sacchi me... for the exact same reason.. that a few strands of his hair were displaced...LOL

Yes that pic was as infamous as his descending from the chopper is famous .. that the amount of tears shed for that pic ... well since I am in a lighter mood right now... (as IPK epi 131 plays in the background on the TV) ... if hydroelectric power were to be generated from them, could have helped some power cut issues of my home town in India..LOL

need to run..

Lol ...LOL You and me both could have solved world power problems ... Me too am laughing now ... Tub toh was unbearable ... Ciao ... 

HorizonJaveria3991

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

^^^

Big smile ... Would love to read ... But tell me you were gently with this scene ... Coz I can't handle even a hair on his head getting hurt ... Big smile I can't believe I am kidding about this photograph ... If only you knew how many tears I shed Confused

okay, nothing was gentle about it... it was rough, horrific, i nearly stopped breathing while i wrote... but the thing was i'd had it till here with the natak about this, as second anniversary of ipk neared these sort of pictures started appearing on the net... that's when the anger really hit me... so they thought they would kill asr and everything would be over... really? i thought, let me see... what does death do to love... hot mad passionate love. well i found i couldn't kill him. but i could make him almost leave us.

every reader...  and there were only 50 odd suffered thought 9 chapters of him in coma... the power of this fictional character is such, he can actually keep readers interested even while lying comatose... i really did not expect to see the numbers stay more or less steady...

but all is well now... he walks, talks, and ufff yells. he is also completely full of angst... and hotwa in his waistcoat. 

IpoonaHorizonJaveria3991

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
HOW COULD THEY EVEN THINK OF KILLING HIM?
and gleefully at that... oh those awful lines during karwa chauth by a laconic asr about the powers of the vrat to keep a person alive... i haaate those. and that gift of a company, so she can be her own person should he not ...

i feel sick even thinking of those things.

i loved the kidnap fights, because i knew that's asr and he's going to show them a thing or two... i of course cried buckets... horizon... hydroelctric power LOL my state suffering too. LOL

HorizonJaveria3991

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RebeccaDaphne

Wonderfully put Indi! I remember feeling that heart wrenching pain too when it was ending.
 I used to watch IPK when it first aired to escape from a depressing situation I was in, I had clicked on it by chance and curiosity made me google it that very evening.
 It became my secret joy, I could lean on it like a friend ready and waiting to erase my worries. It would lift me into clouds of happiness, while Khush's struggle and pain made me forget my own. Her courage and nature made me want to be a stronger person. Their love made me hope for a love of my own.
Couldn't believe it when it ended. As i was mourning its loss, I too saw the post to watch again from the beginning, and eagerly I started the journey again.
Thanks again for keeping my dream alive in your posts and the Blasters threads, thanks to all who dedicate to the forum and for bringing back the magic.

rebecca, 

thanks for reading... loved your thoughts... and you know for a long long time your name was there on the blasters' collage. miss you, sir... we are going toward heer ranjha now... just today we giggled about the caackroach in the mirror and dedicated poems to the roach.

came to me at a difficult hour too, ipk. saved me maybe. made me feel certainly. and yes, what a secret joy. deep in my heart. the world feels better every day, because of some what the or a ha ha ha laad governor kahinke or a rabba vey or a who the hell is swami or main hamesha hamesha tumse or some arrested moments between two people who 'hate" each other or some other such things.

lifts me up.

out of practically anything.

i have never been addicted to anything like this... not even my favourite shows or authors...

good to see you. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Javeria3991

Go to top