indi di very interesting. Post
I loved this show bass

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758indi52

Javeria3991 IF-Rockerz
Javeria3991
Javeria3991

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Thank you indi di for writing such a beautiful post. You have expressed our feelings so perfectly, I am going to try playing with words and express mine.

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON

Four simple words but they have got everyone charmed with its magic and still this charm is spreading.

This serial isn't a teleplay anymore, it has become a part of our lives. Barun and sanayah flawless acting made Arnav and khushi every household name. IPKKND didn't got popular just because of sizzling chemistry between Arnav and Khushi but also because of  naniji wisdom, mami's makupiya touchipya n childish nature, a happy to go lucky guy NK, sweet n sayani Anjali Di, cool and calm Akash, shy Payal, loyal prakash brothers, cute Buaji always chanting Nandkishore after Khushi's Devi mayah, affectionate Garima and Shashi, a dear helper happyji, awesome reporter Kamlesh khabriji, even neverseen cockroach is also included. I how could I forget the most impotant character after hero and heroine. 

Villain tu sab se zaroori hota hai

Shyam Manohar Jha(diyah ho) he crossed all the limits of villainty and even defeated the worst villains of Ekta kapoor soaps which I used to consider the best. He was even the master of Arnav in manipulating others.

I watched it from its beginning but I start worshipping it after ArHi marriage. I used to chant its name every single minute and  I became crazy. I rewatched all the episodes and downloaded my favorite lovescenes, almost of every episode. Never any Indian drama got me hooked to the TV at certain hour. I was following it on facebook and joined IF after few months of its end. I am having a wonderful experience on IF, IPKKND forum is addiction. Reading ArHi stories with different backgrounds regenerated the feelings which I used to felt watching it. All my complains especially regarding the redemption track and contract closure got finished. I also read simple love story of ArHi and then I founded BOTP, all thanks to my lucky stars. First I was a silient reader n just used to like the post but then the awesome friends I made here encouraged me to comment more.  OSs,FFs, SS, VMs, Drabbles are still keeping the magic of IPKKND, a heartiest thanks to all the writers who took out time from their busy life and entertain us(readers) of stupendous ArHi stories.

This whole journey of IPKKND to IF taught me a lot. Every experience is imprinted on my mind. i grew with it and i am still grewing. I adore khushi never to give up nature and valuing family, Arnav's dedication to his work and his sense of responsibility which he attain at such a young age when his wounds of losing his mother n his sister's broken marriage were still not healed, time didn't gave him enough chance to cry out on his pain. He becomes the man of his family at a very tender age. I am still inspired of the power from which he coped everything and took control in his inexperienced hands. Both  lost their parents and created a new world on their own. Khushi's new world was enlightened by love whereas Arnav's world was dark but khushi made it bright with her smile and resides in his heart breaking all the barriers.

It's only magic because I don't what to name it that how this serial siliently made a very special place in my heart n life. When they cry I cried, when khushi got scared from Arnav fury I felt the same but then her ready will to face the rakshash made me strong to face any trouble in my life. I threw rotten tomatos, eggs and punches during the whole MU track toward shyam. I declared Arnav insane when he forced khushi into contract marriage. Their romance and moments when they were very close to eachother made me dream of my Arnav. Seeing Arnav and khushi obedient sibling I prayed to God to make me a responsible and obedient sibling. I love their love scenes, I have never seen the romance they did and the chemistry they shared on the TV except in movies. Their intimate scenes still give me goosebumps. I love the tag line of the drama

Nafrat pass anney na de, Muhabbat doorh janey na de

And the best thing which happen that Arnav let go his past and hold his love which fell in his arms uninvited. He didn't loose khushi and his immense love heals everything and brought Arnav from the ASR.

Barun and Sanayah did an amazing job following this tag line in their characters.

It would have been great if Barun and Sanayah continue IPKKND, my heart still yearn for this but its impossible.  I am happy to see each member of IPKKND cast progressing in acting. They all created a master piece and even after a year IPKKND and Sarun are still getting awards on their stupendous performance.

Arnav and khushi will be forever in my heart.

Edited by Javeria3991 - 07 January 2014 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysticaldivine

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsarun

It is really a beautiful post. I wasn't on IF then. I was just following few FB pages. Mujhe lagta tha IF is big thing and unknown too. So I shouldn't join this thing. But when IPK ended Arshi's stories were my favourite thing! I got so addicted that time that... Should I confess Or not?! :p
Bas dheere dheere If tak kaa rasta mil gaya..
I can guess from ur post that u r writer. Thank you dear!
I never knew that I am so crazy about these characters... Arnav and Khushi... I got to know when I was watching last episode of IPK. I felt a sinking feeling in My heart. And When last scene of Arshi's lovely moment started, i realized ki yeh mein or nahi dekh paungi! What will happen now?!
I cried silently alone behind my books. Huh!
Thanks for making the post... Miss them still but they comes in my Imagination sometimes...

thank you for reading, starsarun

took me a while to get to IF too... but  oh the fun we had when the show was still on. that feeling in the heart... i can't believe still it's a serial that does all that. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758starsarun

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babycakes23

indi di very interesting. Post
I loved this show bass

hi babycakes,

glad you read and thanks so much... yeah just loved is, bas.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheanuzz

My dearest Indi... could relate to the pain in your post as I feel it as much. In fact many and many of us do. Dealing with it is sometimes so difficult. I always wonder if the cast,crew, PH and channel really understood the impact of IPK and the huge following it had and still has. If they did,they probably would have worked harder to keep it afloat. Unhappy
Am not sure about others but my fam thinks that I have lost it in terms of my love for just a show and still watch and rewatch episodes and visit IF. They don't get it that for me it is not just a show but something that is an important part of my life.Big smile

@red: you said it right. I don't think so. They didn't understand  a bit of it.  As much as this is all creative stuff and most of the folks involved are supposedly most sensitive to out of ordinary creations, paradoxically that never seemed to have happened. Except the viewers no one really would have sat and watched a few episodes in peace. It was just another product of the en masse production of all the so called daily soaps. but alas.. this didn't belong there!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheanuzzcinthiann1758sigridindi52

iris_iris2 Goldie
iris_iris2
iris_iris2

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Yes a simple love...but you see it was played with heart to a perfection. 
For me after first few episodes it was no more a play it was the passion that was reflected in the acting,direction(especially) and off course the writing. Combined with...excellent human beings who were coincidentally all together as co-actors but more like family made it an excellent product. 
I feel once watched the show people would hardly recover from shocks...the way show ended. 

Edited by iris_iris2 - 06 January 2014 at 3:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758sigridindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

My dearest Indi... could relate to the pain in your post as I feel it as much. In fact many and many of us do. Dealing with it is sometimes so difficult. I always wonder if the cast,crew, PH and channel really understood the impact of IPK and the huge following it had and still has. If they did,they probably would have worked harder to keep it afloat. Unhappy
Am not sure about others but my fam thinks that I have lost it in terms of my love for just a show and still watch and rewatch episodes and visit IF. They don't get it that for me it is not just a show but something that is an important part of my life.Big smile

anu Hug Hug Hug

i was so happy to see that "res" here. my friends have looked at me with a worried expression for a while now... i mean this kind of love for a serial? unthinkable and all that. to tell you the truth even i once in a while wonder and go and test this love of mine a bit. maybe i won't feel a thing when i watch an episode this time, i think, and of course find out exactly what and how much i feel.

even if the makers had no idea at that time, but if they check now and see the situation, i wonder what they'd do. sadly, nothing i guess.

i hope you're having fun rewatching... i don't expect too many people to understand why "damn the kartavya" does hwat it does to me, or why i write stories about to tv characters and spend hours wondering if what i am writing is true to them. or why at 12 midnight i might read something by one of my blast friends, run and see the episode and then make edits. yeah, i am mad... too bad. LOL

this was done last night... episode 213... story is going silly but these two... uff. and she was sitting on the bed along with a goat, food, and a plan, looking lovely.

sheanuzzcinthiann1758Javeria3991sigrid

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

@red: you said it right. I don't think so. They didn't understand  a bit of it.  As much as this is all creative stuff and most of the folks involved are supposedly most sensitive to out of ordinary creations, paradoxically that never seemed to have happened. Except the viewers no one really would have sat and watched a few episodes in peace. It was just another product of the en masse production of all the so called daily soaps. but alas.. this didn't belong there!!

no, horizon, this didn't belong there.

and even if they understood a bit, they really didn't want to. this level of love i guess is scary, especially to people who see their work only as a job and this thing as nothing but business. have you seen satyajit ray's sonar kella? there's a scene where an innocent young boy recounts how the kidnappers looked at him and said "mistake! mistake!"...

i feel something like that happens to them when they see ipk... this was not what they were supposed to make... they probably wish they'd done a saas bahu serial instead and got more trp's and lasted longer peddling stuff.

who needs a classic when all you want is pulp.

i so wish i had a decent dvd set or something to fall back on.

kaykayHorizoncinthiann1758sigrid

Go to top