Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

torrid love scene... πŸ˜ƒ yeah at some point it became that... because death was looked at, coma was all i could give him, then he sprang out of bed and started doing his sort of things, and i thought, hai re nand kissore, who had thought of killing this babua. 😳 now they are on their honeymoon... at long last.

πŸ˜ƒ ... Would love to read ... But tell me you were gently with this scene ... Coz I can't handle even a hair on his head getting hurt ... πŸ˜ƒ I can't believe I am kidding about this photograph ... If only you knew how many tears I shed πŸ˜•
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipoona

πŸ˜ƒ ... Would love to read ... But tell me you were gently with this scene ... Coz I can't handle even a hair on his head getting hurt ... πŸ˜ƒ I can't believe I am kidding about this photograph ... If only you knew how many tears I shed πŸ˜•

@red: Hey ipoona, don't worry, we are all "swajatheeya"  in this regard.. (sanka devi sar pe chedh ke bol rahi haiπŸ˜†) ...I didn't  watch the fight scenes of the kidnap track till date.. sacchi me... for the exact same reason.. that a few strands of his hair were displaced...πŸ˜†

Yes that pic was as infamous as his descending from the chopper is famous .. that the amount of tears shed for that pic ... well since I am in a lighter mood right now... (as IPK epi 131 plays in the background on the TV) ... if hydroelectric power were to be generated from them, could have helped some power cut issues of my home state in India..πŸ˜†

need to run..
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

@red: Hey ipoona, don't worry, we are all "swajatheeya"  in this regard.. (sanka devi sar pe chedh ke bol rahi haiπŸ˜†) ...I didn't  watch the fight scenes of the kidnap track till date.. sacchi me... for the exact same reason.. that a few strands of his hair were displaced...πŸ˜†

Yes that pic was as infamous as his descending from the chopper is famous .. that the amount of tears shed for that pic ... well since I am in a lighter mood right now... (as IPK epi 131 plays in the background on the TV) ... if hydroelectric power were to be generated from them, could have helped some power cut issues of my home town in India..πŸ˜†

need to run..

Lol ...πŸ˜† You and me both could have solved world power problems ... Me too am laughing now ... Tub toh was unbearable ... Ciao ... 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ipoona

okay, nothing was gentle about it... it was rough, horrific, i nearly stopped breathing while i wrote... but the thing was i'd had it till here with the natak about this, as second anniversary of ipk neared these sort of pictures started appearing on the net... that's when the anger really hit me... so they thought they would kill asr and everything would be over... really? i thought, let me see... what does death do to love... hot mad passionate love. well i found i couldn't kill him. but i could make him almost leave us.

every reader...  and there were only 50 odd suffered thought 9 chapters of him in coma... the power of this fictional character is such, he can actually keep readers interested even while lying comatose... i really did not expect to see the numbers stay more or less steady...

but all is well now... he walks, talks, and ufff yells. he is also completely full of angst... and hotwa in his waistcoat. 

indi52 thumbnail
HOW COULD THEY EVEN THINK OF KILLING HIM?
and gleefully at that... oh those awful lines during karwa chauth by a laconic asr about the powers of the vrat to keep a person alive... i haaate those. and that gift of a company, so she can be her own person should he not ...

i feel sick even thinking of those things.

i loved the kidnap fights, because i knew that's asr and he's going to show them a thing or two... i of course cried buckets... horizon... hydroelctric power πŸ˜† my state suffering too. πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Wonderfully put Indi! I remember feeling that heart wrenching pain too when it was ending.

I used to watch IPK when it first aired to escape from a depressing situation I was in, I had clicked on it by chance and curiosity made me google it that very evening.
 It became my secret joy, I could lean on it like a friend ready and waiting to erase my worries. It would lift me into clouds of happiness, while Khush's struggle and pain made me forget my own. Her courage and nature made me want to be a stronger person. Their love made me hope for a love of my own.
Couldn't believe it when it ended. As i was mourning its loss, I too saw the post to watch again from the beginning, and eagerly I started the journey again.
Thanks again for keeping my dream alive in your posts and the Blasters threads, thanks to all who dedicate to the forum and for bringing back the magic.

rebecca, 

thanks for reading... loved your thoughts... and you know for a long long time your name was there on the blasters' collage. miss you, sir... we are going toward heer ranjha now... just today we giggled about the caackroach in the mirror and dedicated poems to the roach.

came to me at a difficult hour too, ipk. saved me maybe. made me feel certainly. and yes, what a secret joy. deep in my heart. the world feels better every day, because of some what the or a ha ha ha laad governor kahinke or a rabba vey or a who the hell is swami or main hamesha hamesha tumse or some arrested moments between two people who 'hate" each other or some other such things.

lifts me up.

out of practically anything.

i have never been addicted to anything like this... not even my favourite shows or authors...

good to see you. πŸ˜³

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Thank you indi di for writing such a beautiful post. You have expressed our feelings so perfectly, I am going to try playing with words and express mine.

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON

Four simple words but they have got everyone charmed with its magic and still this charm is spreading.

This serial isn't a teleplay anymore, it has become a part of our lives. Barun and sanayah flawless acting made Arnav and khushi every household name. IPKKND didn't got popular just because of sizzling chemistry between Arnav and Khushi but also because of  naniji wisdom, mami's makupiya touchipya n childish nature, a happy to go lucky guy NK, sweet n sayani Anjali Di, cool and calm Akash, shy Payal, loyal prakash brothers, cute Buaji always chanting Nandkishore after Khushi's Devi mayah, affectionate Garima and Shashi, a dear helper happyji, awesome reporter Kamlesh khabriji, even neverseen cockroach is also included. I how could I forget the most impotant character after hero and heroine. 

Villain tu sab se zaroori hota hai

Shyam Manohar Jha(diyah ho) he crossed all the limits of villainty and even defeated the worst villains of Ekta kapoor soaps which I used to consider the best. He was even the master of Arnav in manipulating others.

I watched it from its beginning but I start worshipping it after ArHi marriage. I used to chant its name every single minute and  I became crazy. I rewatched all the episodes and downloaded my favorite lovescenes, almost of every episode. Never any Indian drama got me hooked to the TV at certain hour. I was following it on facebook and joined IF after few months of its end. I am having a wonderful experience on IF, IPKKND forum is addiction. Reading ArHi stories with different backgrounds regenerated the feelings which I used to felt watching it. All my complains especially regarding the redemption track and contract closure got finished. I also read simple love story of ArHi and then I founded BOTP, all thanks to my lucky stars. First I was a silient reader n just used to like the post but then the awesome friends I made here encouraged me to comment more.  OSs,FFs, SS, VMs, Drabbles are still keeping the magic of IPKKND, a heartiest thanks to all the writers who took out time from their busy life and entertain us(readers) of stupendous ArHi stories.

This whole journey of IPKKND to IF taught me a lot. Every experience is imprinted on my mind. i grew with it and i am still grewing. I adore khushi never to give up nature and valuing family, Arnav's dedication to his work and his sense of responsibility which he attain at such a young age when his wounds of losing his mother n his sister's broken marriage were still not healed, time didn't gave him enough chance to cry out on his pain. He becomes the man of his family at a very tender age. I am still inspired of the power from which he coped everything and took control in his inexperienced hands. Both  lost their parents and created a new world on their own. Khushi's new world was enlightened by love whereas Arnav's world was dark but khushi made it bright with her smile and resides in his heart breaking all the barriers.

It's only magic because I don't what to name it that how this serial siliently made a very special place in my heart n life. When they cry I cried, when khushi got scared from Arnav fury I felt the same but then her ready will to face the rakshash made me strong to face any trouble in my life. I threw rotten tomatos, eggs and punches during the whole MU track toward shyam. I declared Arnav insane when he forced khushi into contract marriage. Their romance and moments when they were very close to eachother made me dream of my Arnav. Seeing Arnav and khushi obedient sibling I prayed to God to make me a responsible and obedient sibling. I love their love scenes, I have never seen the romance they did and the chemistry they shared on the TV except in movies. Their intimate scenes still give me goosebumps. I love the tag line of the drama

Nafrat pass anney na de, Muhabbat doorh janey na de

And the best thing which happen that Arnav let go his past and hold his love which fell in his arms uninvited. He didn't loose khushi and his immense love heals everything and brought Arnav from the ASR.

Barun and Sanayah did an amazing job following this tag line in their characters.

It would have been great if Barun and Sanayah continue IPKKND, my heart still yearn for this but its impossible.  I am happy to see each member of IPKKND cast progressing in acting. They all created a master piece and even after a year IPKKND and Sarun are still getting awards on their stupendous performance.

Arnav and khushi will be forever in my heart.

oh javeria, another treat from you.

loved it. you should just put it o the main forum... let others read.

all the feelings that assailed you... really funny isn't it what asilly soap did to us? i have never ever felt about anything like this.

i abs agree, each and every character of ipk made ipk more, made it classic. it was not just the chemistry... thought that was at teh subliminal core of the show always. from day one.

dargah has me breathless and expectant every time... ohhho ho she standing there with the key extend, he is cold voice, phenk do.

then his arnav singh raizada apna kismat khud banata hai and his rejection of tumhara bhagwan. her khushi like anger and irritation...and before that, the charge through the busy lane... too khushi, and that mojri slipped off? lovely lovely. his eyes inert... yet a fire deep inside. flat voice, below the surface a flame burning.

i notice you mention redemption and arnav versus asr. i know many people wanted the former and looked at him in that way.

for me... no redemption needed. love is its own redemption... both had wronged the other in their own way... we are human, we err... but always deep down there was a funny strong crazy love in both of them... more perhaps in him... oh it was sheer magic.

and strangely lifelike. 

and i love him as asr, within that is arnav, chhotey, bhai, arnav ji, every bit of him... good bad funny serious irritable angry laughing crying loving hating, all of him. πŸ˜† main pagal hoon.

thank you so much for that piece. πŸ€—

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What a beautiful post!
Made me cry damnit😭
But these are happy tears, i remember after the last epi of IPK, everyone was writing "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." At that time this felt stupid to me, how could i not cry when the best thing in life was being taken away from me! But now when i sit back and watch IPK with my family, i have this silly smile on my face, because it's true i was glad i lived and participated through this saga!

Yes it was simple, there was nothing extra-ordinary about it! Yet, it was something that we could connect to, something ethereal yet simple! It's simplicity was as such that it could make you cry when the male lead was crying or when the heroine was in pain, it could make you wince in anger when you see the villain, but mostly it would make you feel lively and happy with the characters.

Today, when i see the fever of IPK spreading around, i can understand that it had something special, something that words would probably fail to describe!

Yes, i cried like every IPK fan when it ended, because secretly that was the only platform where i could discuss my craze with a show...Those times were the best of my life; waiting for promos till late night, going through all the stories/vms/ posts! But today, i don't cry, i really understand now how meaningful that quote was, because really my life would have been boring/ without any spice without IPK...That show gave a friends that mean a lot to me!

SO, yes it was simple
So simple that we could connect,
So simple that today for all IPK fans simplicity is more important than extraordinary things!

I read a fan wrote that IPK is her one and only!True that, Only once did i try to watch another serial and after 2 epis i quit, IPK was always more appealing to me that other extravagant love stories!
Was it the chemistry, on screen or off screen
Or was it coz of the whole cast,
I will never be able to decipher, but for sure it was a Saga and damn was it a beautiful one!

Pfff that was long!πŸ€ͺ
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I saw BW program recently on a channel where it was said how lately tragic ends have crept into films successfully. And I see that being creeping into the TV soaps  as well, amidst this, so glad that our dear couple ended up with each other hale and healthy with him in one piece...sadly had to be achieved not by those who created them BUT only who really imbibed their saga and enjoyed them!
 Loved this man like did a very few in real life. After all these days just coming to accept he is fictional...may be one day... can buckle up to watch those kidnap fights...till then can't help being a tad bit possessive for him. 
As we talked a few pages back, they haven't really understood their own product.. It was a pure business endeavor NOT a creative...They
 tried to continue... kill him , change him .. Do what ever is required to keep it running.. But paradoxically sometimes certain things need to be stopped to keep the whole essence running! 
Horizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

no, horizon, this didn't belong there.

and even if they understood a bit, they really didn't want to. this level of love i guess is scary, especially to people who see their work only as a job and this thing as nothing but business. have you seen satyajit ray's sonar kella? there's a scene where an innocent young boy recounts how the kidnappers looked at him and said "mistake! mistake!"...

i feel something like that happens to them when they see ipk... this was not what they were supposed to make... they probably wish they'd done a saas bahu serial instead and got more trp's and lasted longer peddling stuff.

who needs a classic when all you want is pulp.

i so wish i had a decent dvd set or something to fall back on.

Haven't watched that Ray's movie. But can guess the essence from what u hinted.

That is why some of the greatest scientific discoveries were just chance discoveries.. They weren't intended to be created.. Just happened accidentally. You are so right, this is NOT the product they intended to make!