Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Indi Di...kyun rula diya subha subha...

beautiful post...can relate to each and every word...saach mein, kya kar diya IPK, tumne mere saath...
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😭
I can feel every word you wrote. And I have no words to translate my pain into any language. I was just hurt. And I am hurt still now. It's a pain that will never go away. The love and the pain.. both will stay. 
Never did I feel that kind of desperation to "save" a show... a tv show! And never did I love any actor/actress/cast like that! Seriously... the whole idea of "love" was redefined! 
Your post just relived all that in my  brain... I can't breathe again... πŸ₯Ί
TheCuriousCase thumbnail
IndiπŸ€— nice post as alwaysπŸ‘

I have posted this before in Fanclub but posting again as it looked apt here. U have revived the indepth and heartfelt memories

I hardly come to MF these daysπŸ˜† Ur post made me come here after ages. 

In november When I logged in there are so many people who wished SPL anniversary. I don't remember the date honestly. I am not one who remember dates and closely follow them but suddenly the photos that were shared and now ur post too has made me a little kid who lost her candy. 

I went into what an irony, memories, time and tide waits for none mode. Philosophy in the morning, but couldn't help it. Its been a year and I felt there would be no feelings but frankly as I disagree to agree that gap is still there and dil maange more.

Frantic fans or not fans, likers or dislikers, haters or lovers, interested or disinterested which ever side we were and are in one thing all of us missed is - a series and couple which brought us together on this platform to discuss about the same.Who said pictures cant convey things? 

Before IPK my sweet idiot flat box used to show 400 channels with n number of sitcoms (sorry haven't counted the serials). It still produces too and may be the number has increased too. I still slog on my couch to watch and kill time. Before IPK I used to feel most of them ridiculous and after IPK I still feel most of them ridiculous with a slight change, I compare with IPK and then feel they are ridiculous. How irony?

It doesn't mean it was a perfect sitcom. It has its own perfect embarrassing times where I did hide myself in a pillow not to watch before family or couldn't see how ASR and kushi the characters I loved turned to be

Honestly I started watching IPK when lavanya has come to stay in ASR house. For the first time when I watched it was shyam and Anjali marriage anniversary, has laughed like hell for illogical thing that kushi didn't see shyam life size portrait or shyam himself. Although it did continued after that alsoπŸ˜†  There were so many illogical things but its ok the most illogical and not perfect things sometimes make a deadly combo. I never watched the whole series before to lavanya entry but watched Arnav and kushi scenes. I never believed in or believes in real love in Asli duniya. But I kind of felt myself as an hopeless romantic when I watched arnav and kushi. 

May be we all are romantic. Some show it or some keep that hidden in the layers of heart

SARUN - A word which was created by forum to refer two individuals became an new English term for many. They are still the best in the department of chemistry. Most convincing actors who made us laugh when they laughed, who made us dream when they romanced, who made us smile when they fought, who made us feel bad with their tears. 

When Zi posted kiss miss scene of Diwali in MF and when I watched it I still get that goosebumps which is alien to me. Getting goosebumps and blushing watching a couple, what the hell did we made ourselves. But no complaints... its a beautiful dream and a beautiful memory

Diwali - oh man I never felt I will memorize Diwali of kiss miss scene and also Diwali where barun IV came. Its a mixed combo. A sweet bitter memory. Its nov 28... I don't remember when disclaimer has been posted but it should be today only because IPK ended on nov 30 and disclaimer came just 2 days before that. When it came I felt agitated as someone is causing pain or someone did bad to my people.

I miss that waiting period for next episode. I miss waiting for their IVs. I missed waiting for their offscreen moments, I miss ASR what the, I miss kushi naughty pranks, I miss rabbaveys, I miss tom and jerry fights, I miss shantivan, I miss bauji nanda Kishore, I miss hello hi bye bye, I miss payal and akash silent love, I miss Anjali pooja ka thali, I miss naniji naughty things, I miss shyam evil smirk, I miss nk broken hindi, I miss kushi parents, damn man I even miss Lakshmi. But I don't watch repeats or watch it again. I don't even save their photos or episodes. I love to keep them treasured as a sweet memory. it is just my opinion, no offence

The connection I felt with these events was an unknown zone for me upto that time. It all came to an end in most unexpected turn of events. We all did feel bad and has discussed like world is ending. πŸ˜†  Although I am not a frantic fan but still feel things happened in the way it shouldn't happen, things came to end in the way it shouldn't , words were used in the way it shouldn't. Whatever be the reason nothing can stop me appreciating the sitcom, the couple, the individuals associated with it. I liked it, it is still the best among the few serials I watched. I like barun and sanaya and their work and love their characters. I like them for what they are in offscreen segments. I love their IV's. Period 

Often we say things which we shouldn't and we don't say things we should. Its human nature. Its ok to appreciate people who did a nice job. Its ok to move on, its ok to appreciate other pesons too but its not ok to ridicule it completely. Barun as ASR and sanaya as kushi are perfect and IPK was best in their career atleast for now. 

They can do n number of things from now on and sincerely wish them to do too... but for me ASR and Kushi never fades. Even if they come together I don't know whether they can create the same chemistry but would love to see them together because this dil wants more. Even if they don't come together I am fine with it as their memories are still sweet memories to me. On that note happy memories to u all...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Just read this and I am emotional again. It has been awhile but the effect hasn't diminished a bit. The other day I was pissed off with someone, was going on with my work with a grumpy look. I suddenly remembered a scene which I saw earlier and in came this broad smile, like magic. I stopped right there and felt why this show had to go away. Such healing powers it has. Seriously, psychiatrists should prescribe IPK for depressed people.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but really, that feeling... why no one fought to keep it intact and alive... thanks, durga... just these feelings that assail us now. 
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

I wud just give you a big hug..πŸ€—

hug you right back... kya din the, riti...  πŸ˜³πŸ˜­ πŸ€—  πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

Indi Di...kyun rula diya subha subha...

beautiful post...can relate to each and every word...saach mein, kya kar diya IPK, tumne mere saath...

sorry, sir... some days are like that... can't get on with it and say ah bah it doesn't matter... thanks for reading. πŸ˜³ 
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora3333

😭

I can feel every word you wrote. And I have no words to translate my pain into any language. I was just hurt. And I am hurt still now. It's a pain that will never go away. The love and the pain.. both will stay. 
Never did I feel that kind of desperation to "save" a show... a tv show! And never did I love any actor/actress/cast like that! Seriously... the whole idea of "love" was redefined! 
Your post just relived all that in my  brain... I can't breathe again... πŸ₯Ί

hi flora,

it has been hard for so many of us... i wish the people who made ipk realise how loved and part of life that one silly show was. i can't imagine missing any movie/show anything like this. thank you for reading.
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

sorry, sir... some days are like that... can't get on with it and say ah bah it doesn't matter... thanks for reading. πŸ˜³ 

Diii...😑 its not ah bah...seehde dil se nikli hui baat hain...toh dil toh chhu jaana hi tha naa...πŸ‘
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmadsera

IndiπŸ€— nice post as alwaysπŸ‘

I have posted this before in Fanclub but posting again as it looked apt here. U have revived the indepth and heartfelt memories

I hardly come to MF these daysπŸ˜† Ur post made me come here after ages. 

thanks, maddie. πŸ˜³

In november When I logged in there are so many people who wished SPL anniversary. I don't remember the date honestly. I am not one who remember dates and closely follow them but suddenly the photos that were shared and now ur post too has made me a little kid who lost her candy.

the best and finest candy ever. and it needed a diabetic and halwai's daughter to calibrate it just right. 

I went into what an irony, memories, time and tide waits for none mode. Philosophy in the morning, but couldn't help it. Its been a year and I felt there would be no feelings but frankly as I disagree to agree that gap is still there and dil maange more.
how hard i tried to be cool about it... philosophise and all that, but when he yelled and when she danced, i was a goner. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Frantic fans or not fans, likers or dislikers, haters or lovers, interested or disinterested which ever side we were and are in one thing all of us missed is - a series and couple which brought us together on this platform to discuss about the same.Who said pictures cant convey things? 

Before IPK my sweet idiot flat box used to show 400 channels with n number of sitcoms (sorry haven't counted the serials). It still produces too and may be the number has increased too. I still slog on my couch to watch and kill time. Before IPK I used to feel most of them ridiculous and after IPK I still feel most of them ridiculous with a slight change, I compare with IPK and then feel they are ridiculous. How irony?

It doesn't mean it was a perfect sitcom. It has its own perfect embarrassing times where I did hide myself in a pillow not to watch before family or couldn't see how ASR and kushi the characters I loved turned to be

Honestly I started watching IPK when lavanya has come to stay in ASR house. For the first time when I watched it was shyam and Anjali marriage anniversary, has laughed like hell for illogical thing that kushi didn't see shyam life size portrait or shyam himself. Although it did continued after that alsoπŸ˜†  There were so many illogical things but its ok the most illogical and not perfect things sometimes make a deadly combo. I never watched the whole series before to lavanya entry but watched Arnav and kushi scenes. I never believed in or believes in real love in Asli duniya. But I kind of felt myself as an hopeless romantic when I watched arnav and kushi. 

May be we all are romantic. Some show it or some keep that hidden in the layers of heart

SARUN - A word which was created by forum to refer two individuals became an new English term for many. They are still the best in the department of chemistry.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Most convincing actors who made us laugh when they laughed, who made us dream when they romanced, who made us smile when they fought, who made us feel bad with their tears. 

When Zi posted kiss miss scene of Diwali in MF and when I watched it I still get that goosebumps which is alien to me. Getting goosebumps and blushing watching a couple, what the hell did we made ourselves. But no complaints... its a beautiful dream and a beautiful memory

Diwali - oh man I never felt I will memorize Diwali of kiss miss scene and also Diwali where barun IV came. Its a mixed combo. A sweet bitter memory. Its nov 28... I don't remember when disclaimer has been posted but it should be today only because IPK ended on nov 30 and disclaimer came just 2 days before that. When it came I felt agitated as someone is causing pain or someone did bad to my people. oh they did something bad to our people all right... ands then they tried to blame us. my people... part of us... ridiculous, but that's how it feels.

I miss that waiting period for next episode. I miss waiting for their IVs. I missed waiting for their offscreen moments, I miss ASR what the, I miss kushi naughty pranks, I miss rabbaveys, I miss tom and jerry fights, I miss shantivan, I miss bauji nanda Kishore, I miss hello hi bye bye, I miss payal and akash silent love, I miss Anjali pooja ka thali, I miss naniji naughty things, I miss shyam evil smirk, I miss nk broken hindi, I miss kushi parents, damn man I even miss Lakshmi. But I don't watch repeats or watch it again. I don't even save their photos or episodes. I love to keep them treasured as a sweet memory. it is just my opinion, no offence

The connection I felt with these events was an unknown zone for me upto that time. It all came to an end in most unexpected turn of events. We all did feel bad and has discussed like world is ending. πŸ˜†  Although I am not a frantic fan but still feel things happened in the way it shouldn't happen, things came to end in the way it shouldn't , words were used in the way it shouldn't. Whatever be the reason nothing can stop me appreciating the sitcom, the couple, the individuals associated with it. I liked it, it is still the best among the few serials I watched. I like barun and sanaya and their work and love their characters. I like them for what they are in offscreen segments. I love their IV's. Period 

Often we say things which we shouldn't and we don't say things we should. Its human nature. Its ok to appreciate people who did a nice job. Its ok to move on, its ok to appreciate other pesons too but its not ok to ridicule it completely. Barun as ASR and sanaya as kushi are perfect and IPK was best in their career atleast for now. 

They can do n number of things from now on and sincerely wish them to do too... but for me ASR and Kushi never fades. Even if they come together I don't know whether they can create the same chemistry but would love to see them together because this dil wants more. Even if they don't come together I am fine with it as their memories are still sweet memories to me. On that note happy memories to u all...

hi maddy,

lovely to see you... and thanks for that beautiful piece. what ashow, how it made us do things we never thought we would. πŸ˜† some comments in blue. it's always great to read you of course. πŸ˜³ candy πŸ‘... aw i could overdose on it forever. πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

Diii...😑 its not ah bah...seehde dil se nikli hui baat hain...toh dil toh chhu jaana hi tha naa...πŸ‘

thanks, dear one... i wish i were a bit more grown up about such things, but really loss is such a terrible thing... i heard him yell and fell apart. thank you always. πŸ€—