Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina to star opposite Salman in Sooraj Barjatya's Next (Page 4)

shorty123 Goldie

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SophzBeingCheviBeautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophz

Originally posted by Kifsrkdewani

@ SaraluvRaghaVI you are welcome. to be honest i hated that movie to no end. and i don't know what or rather who to blame the story Katrina or SRK Jash chopra.

Let's see: the storyline was lame, the dialogues were cheesy, SRK and Katrina's pairing was cringe worthy. The songs weren't all that great especially considering it  was Ar rahman and gulzar it should've been Amazing!
i rather not start talking about the songs. you know how you watch or listen to the songs of the movies later on in life on youtube or on the radio? lets just say  that's one movie that I'm never watching or listening to its songs. that is a history that never happened with me for any movie let alone srk movie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophz

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

@ SaraluvRaghaVI you are welcome. to be honest i hated that movie to no end. and i don't know what or rather who to blame the story Katrina or SRK Jash chopra.

The script and the lead actress. Script because the movie was hell of boring, I fell in love sleep while watching it, and chem of Srk katrina really didn't clicked, I mean they didnt looked good neither they had any chemistry.

I mean katrina looked good with salman in ek tha tiger but she looked really bad with Srk in jab tak hai jaan, plus her acting was terrible in jab tak hai jaan, 

Even I felt Srk was not at his best in the movie, I mean he had been phenomenal in CE but jab tak hai jaan was just not good. So basically for me hardly anything was good on that movie, 
yeah I forget the srk+katrina chemistry. as cold as ice. watched once never going back.

Their chemistry was horrible, I wish to never see them together in a movieLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingCheviBeautyful_Mess

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shorty123

I don't know what possessed Yash Chopra to make such a film. I don't think it was kat's fault entirely. The plot was just crap. Films like jthj are not for kat. Kat suits roles like Welcome, Ajab ghazab, characters which don't require much. Srk was equally bad. Thank God for Anushka, she made the film a bit tolerable.

When I heard that katrina is in the movie, I knew her acting would be terrible as she cannot do these types of roles but I still wanted to watch for Srk and Anu. Anushka was not bad but Srk was bad. Worst performance of him was jab tak hai jaan, I just couldn't connect with the character either. 
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

The script and the lead actress. Script because the movie was hell of boring, I fell in love sleep while watching it, and chem of Srk katrina really didn't clicked, I mean they didnt looked good neither they had any chemistry.

I mean katrina looked good with salman in ek tha tiger but she looked really bad with Srk in jab tak hai jaan, plus her acting was terrible in jab tak hai jaan, 

Even I felt Srk was not at his best in the movie, I mean he had been phenomenal in CE but jab tak hai jaan was just not good. So basically for me hardly anything was good on that movie, 
yeah I forget the srk+katrina chemistry. as cold as ice. watched once never going back.

Their chemistry was horrible, I wish to never see them together in a movieLOL
amen to that.

Ramsha..

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shorty123

I don't know what possessed Yash Chopra to make such a film. I don't think it was kat's fault entirely. The plot was just crap. Films like jthj are not for kat. Kat suits roles like Welcome, Ajab ghazab, characters which don't require much. Srk was equally bad. Thank God for Anushka, she made the film a bit tolerable.

When I heard that katrina is in the movie, I knew her acting would be terrible as she cannot do these types of roles but I still wanted to watch for Srk and Anu. Anushka was not bad but Srk was bad. Worst performance of him was jab tak hai jaan, I just couldn't connect with the character either. 

Anushka was the saving grace of that film Approve She was cute LOL

The music... Saans could've been a great song in my opinion but those weird mismatched scenes of SRK-Katrina made me unreceptive I guess ConfusedLOL

The plot Dead I just kept wanting to facepalm LOL Agreed - Rab Ne maybe have not been generally accepted by critics or is not one of the best films but I laughed in some places and I loved the songs - so yes, I'd much rather see that Smile

Beautyful_Mess

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Can you imagine the horrorShocked

what is the horror in this...Salman Katrina gave the biggest HIT of 2012...ETT...a whopping 198 crs...this forum may not love this pair...but the audience loves Salman-Katrina...and who cares what happens on this forum...try opening a poll on who is the bigger star among SRK, Salman, Aamir and Barun Sobti...and see Barun win by a landslide...yup...this is our BS forum...never trust anything that is said here... Party
Sophz Goldie
Sophz
Sophz

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Can you imagine the horrorShocked

what is the horror in this...Salman Katrina gave the biggest HIT of 2012...ETT...a whopping 198 crs...this forum may not love this pair...but the audience loves Salman-Katrina...and who cares what happens on this forum...try opening a poll on who is the bigger star among SRK, Salman, Aamir and Barun Sobti...and see Barun win by a landslide...yup...this is our BS forum...never trust anything that is said here... Party

Because she suited the role in ETT thats why it worked. Actually Katrina's best chemistry is with Salman and Akshay! But can you imagine her playing Simran or Nisha Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingCheviBeautyful_Mess

Go to top