Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Ranjan is a different love story

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
TV serials these days are generally about bad guys falling for good girls and then eventually changing.Bad guys who only think about themselves and then  finally fall in love with a good girl and start thinking about some one else other than them.These bad guys have some kind of sob story which is the reason for the way they are which only good girl realizes and helps him accept it and get over it

Ranjan is a differnet love story becuase here the girl is on guy's place and guy is in girl's place.Gunjan may not be a bad girl but she is a self obssesed girl who is very materialistic and ranvi's love will help her become a better person be a real person and not artificial.Gunjan's sob story is ofcurse her mother which only ranvi relaizes.This is story of how a guy will change a girl to be a better person .That is why this story is fresh and new and exciting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Tv shows are generally about angry young man and a poor girl who's a sati savitri while being quirky and crap.. It's not mostly about bad boys and good girls since that concept is mostly found in movies and books I admit it's a cliche but sometimes cliche is better than a disappointment otherwise half of the shows would've never become popular.. Refreshing is good but the chemistry is more important as you can see some shows have no 'uniqueness' but are immensely popular and that's mostly because of the chemistry or how hot the couple is while refreshing couples can become a big disappointment cause they start out refreshingly but later turn into a cliche.

Now coming to RanJan i'm gonna be honest 'refreshing' is not the word I'd use for them but rather 'sweet' since we don't get to see many sweet love stories on tv as you said tv shows are about the same couple types a sweet/simple love story would stand out but it's not necessary that it's refreshing.. just not seen much.
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That's very true. Every time Ranjan comes on screen though, I can't help but think of Jab We Met, one of my favorite movies. But TV-wise, it is definitely a refreshing change. No angry young man falling in love with a sati savitri type here.
shruarvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes u r ryt...its quite different frm usual stories. ..so only getting attached to RanJan. ..looking forward for more n more RanJan. ..
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah its true.. i like the combo of a good responsible guy and sweet innocent girl pairing they have.. but i hope they keep it as simple as it is with not too many twists turns and seperation like we see in almost every show.. i find it very disturbing to watch.. same goes for veeba.. i get disconnected when couples have so many seperation drama.. it actually is far from reality..
but knowing veera show since begining they have always had tracks close to real life and short tracks which keeps interest of viewers.. 
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

Tv shows are generally about angry young man and a poor girl who's a sati savitri while being quirky and crap.. It's not mostly about bad boys and good girls since that concept is mostly found in movies and books I admit it's a cliche but sometimes cliche is better than a disappointment otherwise half of the shows would've never become popular.. Refreshing is good but the chemistry is more important as you can see some shows have no 'uniqueness' but are immensely popular and that's mostly because of the chemistry or how hot the couple is while refreshing couples can become a big disappointment cause they start out refreshingly but later turn into a cliche.

Now coming to RanJan i'm gonna be honest 'refreshing' is not the word I'd use for them but rather 'sweet' since we don't get to see many sweet love stories on tv as you said tv shows are about the same couple types a sweet/simple love story would stand out but it's not necessary that it's refreshing.. just not seen much.

Bold exactly what i mean
See whether you call it bad guy or aorrogant guy or angry guys basically these guys fall in love and change or the girl they love changes them.Of course this concept is very exciting since as a girl even i love stories about how a guy chnages for a girl this is the type of story on almost all TV serials and yes this is a very poupalr story that is why these serials are also popular.Because such relationships always start from hate which gets angst into the relation ship whicj people love even i do

But honestly i am now tired of tired of guys pushing girls agaisnt the wall and manhandling girls etc you you know how these kinds of hate relationships are in begining.Hence for me ranjan is refrshing since the guy is sweet towards the girl hesitant in touching or hurting her form the beginging which is differnet from most love stories on TV these days.in this case girl will change in guys love which is a different story

pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Bold exactly what i mean
See whether you call it bad guy or aorrogant guy or angry guys basically these guys fall in love and change or the girl they love changes them.Of course this concept is very exciting since as a girl even i love stories about how a guy chnages for a girl this is the type of story on almost all TV serials and yes this is a very poupalr story that is why these serials are also popular.Because such relationships always start from hate which gets angst into the relation ship whicj people love even i do 

@Bold This is where I disagree angry guys and bad boys are two very different concepts.. Bad boys are usually guys who break rules, are arrogant, Spoilt but Angry young man types are the one with a tragic past mostly who can't trust women because of their tragic past blah blah blah thus leading them to manhandling and not respecting women etc,etc while Bad Boys are shown differently on tv they're mostly spoilt brats.

But honestly i am now tired of tired of guys pushing girls agaisnt the wall and manhandling girls etc you you know how these kinds of hate relationships are in begining.Hence for me ranjan is refrshing since the guy is sweet towards the girl hesitant in touching or hurting her form the beginging which is differnet from most love stories on TV these days.in this case girl will change in guys love which is a different story

Gunjan doesn't need changing.. She hasn't changed at all she has just put a mask on because she craves for attention and love and the way she dresses or does her make up gets it for her esp attention basically Ranvi needs to give her love/care and she'll get over her insecurities not all of them but at least some.. I've seen this kind of story before since like my 2 favourite couples had the same kind of story so that's why I say that it's not refreshing cause the same concept has been played on Tv it's just not seen much.

nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah ..true..ranjan s completely a different love story👍🏼