Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shirinfarhaad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
prologue looks really nice, plz continue!!!
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Loved the prologue cant wait fr chapter 1
glassballs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Continue soon dear...
Do pm me
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
A big hello to everyone! I never planned on continuing this but seeing as I have a brilliant idea (I like to think of it as brilliant)I decided to pursue this! I hope you all enjoy! At first you might notice some similarities in the concept of Hostile Encounters and Rangrasiya but not to worry it will be quiet different! The characters and stuff are the same obviously. Another thing i wanted to mention was...MY HINDI! I LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND SO MY HINDI IS NOT THAT GOOD. IF I MAKE MISTAKES SORRY! I will do two updates, one with hindi dialogues and another one in English.  

Hostile Encounters - Chapter 1 - Hindi Dialogues (Scroll down for English Dialogues)

Dead bodies lay everywhere. One of them being her husband, with blood oozing out of his head. She sees the richest shade of a woman's favourite lipstick smeared onto the earth. She was supposed to scream, shout and break down into tears. She had just lost her husband, then why weren't there tears running down her cheeks? Why? For a moment she felt relieved that she won't be forced to spend her life with a terrorist, but the split second she glanced at the man intently staring at her, the relief vanished into thin air. Fear pumped through her veins, rushing to her head. The smell of blood was making her feel light headed. Dead bodies. Blood. Guns. Her world faded into nothing.

His initial plan was to let his men bring her into custody. He watched her from his peripheral vision, just standing there, he expected her to cry and scream. When she didn't do either he turned around and gave her his full attention. He watched her examine the mass of bodies, without much grief. She angled her head towards him and her eyes widened. Her hand rose towards her forehead, as her eyes blinked and her body swung to the side. Unknowingly and instinctively he ran towards her, wrapping his arms around her bare waist. Catching her body in an angle that hurt his wounds. He grimaced slightly 'cause of the pain but focused on her comfort. Her head leaning on his shoulder, with her arm limp against her body.

Her beauty was mezmerising in the least. 'Khoobsurat aurate kise ki nahin hoti, nah unki parivaar, pati nah unke bacche.' His eyes squeezed shut remembering his father's words, he cringed as the memories flooded back. Before painful memories could overwhelm him, he gripped her tight, and gracefully lifted her up. Unaware of the officers watching his every move, he carried her into his jeep.

Paro's eyes fluttered open and blinked furiously trying to decipher the blur infront of her gaze. She winced as words jumbled up in her head. Wedding. Terroist. BSD. Corpses. Blood. Him.

She leaned up in order to lift her self up but stopped as another hand made contact with her shoulder. Her eyes turned towards her right and saw a BSD officer standing next to her bed. Surprised she didn't notice him before, a soft gasp escaped her lips. It wasn't the man from before, someone else.

'Aap kaun hai?' the words flew out of her mouth before she could process it.

'Aman. BSD officer.' He replied with a gentle and reassuring smile on his face. Paro's body relaxed seeing the soft smile.

'Hum aspatal mein? Kaise?' She questioned, her eyes darting from one object to another in the hospital room.

'Parivatiji, aap behosh hogayi thi. Aapko yahan lana para.'

She nodded as the door flung open and marched in the same man from before but instead of his BSD uniform he wore hospital pants and shirt. Unlike Aman, this officer had no smile gracing his lips nor a hint of gentleness in his eyes.

'Naam kya hai thara?' He questioned strictly.

'Parvati.'

'Is par apna anghota (thumb) laga dena.' He ordered staring back at Paro, waiting for her to protest.

'Yeh hai kya?' she asked unable to figure out the words on the page.

'Kagazat hai.' He responded vaguely.

'Agar apne in pe apna anghota lagaya is ka matlab hai ki apne dekha apke baraat mein joh hatyarein thi.' Aman explained kindly and in response Paro nodded in understanding.

'Ab, anghota lagao.' He forced, glaring at her, he threw the papers and a thumb pad at her. Hurriedly wherever Aman pointed out she placed her thumb print on the papers.

The door opened and an older man walked in before straightening his posture and saluting. 'Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat. Officer Danveer reporting'

Paro watched Rudra nod in acknowledge and divert his attention back to her. She gulped at his intense stare and turned her gaze to the unknown man who had just entered.

'Major Rudra, Head Officer neh kaha hai ki aapko Parvati baisa ki surkarsha ki intezam karni hogi.'

Parivati's head jerked towards the officer and watched the interaction between Rudra and Officer Danveer.  Rudra walked out of the room only to return a few minutes later.

'Chal mere saath.'

Hostile Encounters - Chapter 1 - English Dialogues

Dead bodies lay everywhere. One of them being her husband, with blood oozing out of his head. She sees the richest shade of a woman's favourite lipstick smeared onto the earth. She was supposed to scream, shout and break down into tears. She had just lost her husband, then why weren't there tears running down her cheeks? Why? For a moment she felt relieved that she won't be forced to spend her life with a terrorist, but the split second she glanced at the man intently staring at her, the relief vanished into thin air. Fear pumped through her veins, rushing to her head. The smell of blood was making her feel light headed. Dead bodies. Blood. Guns. Her world faded into nothing.

His initial plan was to let his men bring her into custody. He watched her from his peripheral vision, just standing there, he expected her to cry and scream. When she didn't do either he turned around and gave her his full attention. He watched her examine the mass of bodies, without much grief. She angled her head towards him and her eyes widened. Her hand rose towards her forehead, as her eyes blinked and her body swung to the side. Unknowingly and instinctively he ran towards her, wrapping his arms around her bare waist. Catching her body in an angle that hurt his wounds. He grimaced slightly due to the pain, but focused on her comfort. Her head leaning on his shoulder, with her arm limp against her body.

Her beauty was mezmerising in the least. 'Beautiful woman are no ones, not their family's, not their husband's nor their children.' His eyes squeezed shut remembering his father's words, he cringed as the memories flooded back. Before painful memories could overwhelm him, he gripped her tight, and gracefully lifted her up. Unaware of the officers watching his every move, he carried her into his jeep.

Paro's eyes fluttered open and blinked furiously trying to decipher the blur infront of her gaze. She winced as words jumbled up in her head. Wedding. Terroist. BSD. Corpses. Blood. Him.

She leaned up in order to lift her self up but stopped as another hand made contact with her shoulder. Her eyes turned towards her right and saw a BSD officer standing next to her bed. Surprised she didn't notice him before, a soft gasp escaped her lips. It wasn't the man from before, someone else.

'Who are you?' the words flew out of her mouth before she could process it.

'Aman. I am a BSD officer.' He replied with a gentle and reassuring smile on his face. Paro's body relaxed seeing the soft smile.

'Why am I in a hospital? How?' She questioned, her eyes darting from one object to another in the hospital room.

'You had fainted. We had to bring you here.'

She nodded as the door flung open and marched in the same man from before but instead of his BSD uniform he wore hospital pants and shirt. Unlike Aman, this officer had no smile gracing his lips nor a hint of gentleness in his eyes.

'What's your name?' He questioned strictly.

'Paro. Parvati.'

'Put your thumbprint on these' He ordered staring back at Paro, waiting for her to protest.

'What is this?' she asked unable to figure out the words on the page.

'Papers.' He responded vaguely.

'It just says that you were present there to witness the illegal trading of weapons in your wedding.' Aman explained kindly and in response Paro nodded in understanding.

'Now, do it.' He forced, glaring at her, he threw the papers and a thumb pad at her. Hurriedly wherever Aman pointed out she placed her thumb print on the papers.he threw the papers and a thumb pad at her. Hurriedly wherever Aman pointed out she placed her thumb print on the papers.

The door opened and an older man walked in before straightening his posture and saluting. 'Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat. Officer Danveer reporting'

Paro watched Rudra nod in acknowledge and divert his attention back to her. She gulped at his intense stare and turned her gaze to the unknown man who had just entered.

'Major Rudra, Head Officer has assigned you in charge of Parvati's security.'

Parivati's head jerked towards the officer and watched the interaction between Rudra and Officer Danveer.  Rudra walked out of the room only to return a few minutes later.

'Come with me.'

I hope it was long enough! Tell me below what you thought of it and if I should continue it further. Do tell me if the hindi is understandable. If anyone wants to volunteer to read my hindi before my updates, then that would be great! No hate, but constructive criticism is appreciated! 

- Kashish 

(": xx

Edited by Arhi_2205 - 9 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Would like to read more.
Also thanks for writing english dialogues as my hindi not so good as I am from UK. 😃
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anisa79

Nice chapter! Continue

I am glad you liked it (: 
Thanks for leaving a comment ðŸ˜›
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lily30

Would like to read more.
Also thanks for writing english dialogues as my hindi not so good as I am from UK. 😃

*Wipes sweat* Phew. Thank god I am not the only one. Thanks for commenting ðŸ˜›
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting..looking forward to reading more
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so she signed the papers... so wat is gonna keep dem together?... wil wait for the next update to know😊