India-Forums

Doli Armaano Ki
Doli Armaano Ki

Samrat's ego was apparent at the wedding

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I didn't get a chance to write this till now.
So who else noticed how Samrat didn't make an effort to take the blessings of Urmi's family elders? Her family members all stopped them before they could touch the feet, but he didn't even bother trying. (With the way he was going for it, of course they would make that motion to stop them.) I have no problem if he doesn't believe in the act/tradition. But he had no problem in doing this act with his parents. He bent down, touched their feet.

And this is what made me believe his attitude about his friends at the wedding. I still don't know if those friends were in character for him. But I do know that how he reacted to their behavior is believable if we look at his mindset. He believes he and his family are above Urmi and her family. In fact he's said this a few times outright.

So when his friends suggest or complain (asking a question during varmala, alcohol) and someone in Urmi's family protest, he doesn't believe they have the right to protest. Instead they should be agreeing to it and acquiescing to the groom's side--anyone from the groom's side.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012snowy72Dolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Liks there is no doubt that SamRAT has not given any importance to Urmi's family.

Even in his own family he respects no one except gives his mother a little indulgence.

We saw at his bachelors party that he is quite comfortable with his living his life as he pleases.

I think SamRAT thinks he is above all not just Urmi's family.

There is absolutely no humility in this character . He believes that all he has, he has gotten on his own and so does not need to acknowledge anyone else.

He thinks if SamRAT likes to do things then everyone has to just do it. 

What pray tell is wrong with that ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top