IPKKND scene/track that I would have replace? - Page 3

Poll

IPKKND scene/track that I would have replace?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Sheetal-Aarav track and Mrs. India Track...they were unbearable at times...though we had some cute scenes thrown in, I personally hated those tracks...specially the first one...I wish I could remove the sheetal track from IPK...
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hav voted for mrs.india track, because it was not neccesary, if they could hav give us some honeymoon and khushi going to be mother i would be more pleased seeing how arnav will take care of her etc...
Actually i dnt dislike sheetal track totally because they track was good but its execution and presentation was very bad...they needed to shw it much more maturity without making khushi look like cloune..
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Other option😃
I thought the sundari shaitan track was a bit OTT😛
kiara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sheetal track anytime🤢
They could have shown their honeymoon in 2 week and then end it but it seems they wanted to do far more damage to Arnav and Khushi's characters
Seriously Arnav- a drummer????? really???
And Khushi- A peon🤢

And Aarav his baby? I mean with ASR it was somewhat possible coz he wasn't exactly the "untouched"types😆...but I don't think he was that careless...

So all in all, sheetal track was the worst...I can tolerate Mrs. India track even though it was as good as ridiculous.
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sheetal Track was the worst😡
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hate to worst shheetal aarav track...

and next filling track is mrs india track
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AKHUSHI

I would go for Sheetal Aarav track as well as mrs, india track. The first one,  spoiled Khushi,s image I think. She watching tv and then she talks climbing a table, the way she drives the car after rescuing Aarav, she tries find about aarav,z fatehr , reding Shieetals dairy , OMG it was so... Boring. Only the good relief was Karva chauth . cVs spoiled that too. How Khushi was eating the previous night  they messed up her character badly. Mrs. india track was another yucky thing.

I didn't mentioned but i don't even loved the track were Khushi was thinking that Arnav wanted to kill her, they make her so stupid, but atleast there her foolishness did something better, Arnav said why he married her. But Sheetal's truck was really too much, sometimes unbereable.  
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: farha_ipkknd

I personally don't dislike kidnapping track .. at that time I was not in FB or IF .. so didn't know about the BDs & all those arshi scenes WERE super romantic to me .. I just wish it was a little more well executed & a little less lengthy
khushi thinks arnav wants to kill her .. WAS THAT EVEN A TRACK ?? grrr, cv's could have shown something sensible to revel ' the reason ' behind their marriage
gupta house track after kidnapping .. I more or less liked it but as a girl my self respect was getting hurt.. I wish khushi wouldn't have given in, at least not before a proper redemption
anji's behavior after kidnapping track didn't bother as much as it did after her miscarriage .. she was manupulative, vile & a back stabber .. goshh, I hated her there
now the shitty track .. I HATE HATE HATE it .. cvs butchered both arshi's character like anything ... arnav having an eye-lock with some other girl, hi-five & all that .. plus he became a drummer ,someone who doesn't like loud sound, noise ..( basketball phir bi thik tha) Seriously ...!!!!
& khushi's being a peon, devil -angel ,sacrificing goat was yuckk , yuckk, yuckk
NO COMMENTS on mrs.india track .. it doesn't even deserve the no comment tag...

I agree with you, your each word it's correct, ruining in such a bad way the chamestry between the lead it's really disgusting. I think they take a lot of work to do so. 
I was shocked when they made Arnav dance with the towel, okay till he dace it's okay but with the towel between his legs for me that scene scratched the image of Arnav Singh Raizada and the tracks that followed, broked the image completely. 
JazzyMohd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shit-al+ Aarav and Mrs India track!!! Grrr...
But v got sum of d best arshi scenes even during dat fiasco lyke , Ab theek hai?? awwwieee
!!
Shit-all track was all bullshit. I still don't rewatch those episodes, the cringing of one time was more than enough.