Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND scene/track that I would have replace?

Poll

IPKKND scene/track that I would have replace?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi to all  

I just want to know which is the track that you would have done in a better way or replaced with something else if you were given the power to do so. 

I personally don't like the Sheetal and the Mrs. India tracks, I would have replaced them with something funny and lovely maybe I would have given more space to Arnav and Khushi and their relationship.

And I would have changed a little the track where Khushi goes to GH after realizing that their six month marriage was going to end. I would have made Arnav repent more and made him ask sorry in a batter way, because he had hurt Khushi really a lot.  

If you have time please check this poll too 

If IPKKND was still airing, what you would have loved to see?

Thanks Preet. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
I personally think the kidnapping track was not bad 🤔 But I HATED Sheetal and Aarav track and that Mrs India track 🤢 So yeah, these 2 tracks the most. 🥱 
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^^ then we are in two i too think it was a waste of time 🤢 they should have given more space to Arnav and Khushi 
AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would go for Sheetal Aarav track as well as mrs, india track. The first one,  spoiled Khushi,s image I think. She watching tv and then she talks climbing a table, the way she drives the car after rescuing Aarav, she tries find about aarav,z fatehr , reding Shieetals dairy , OMG it was so... Boring. Only the good relief was Karva chauth . cVs spoiled that too. How Khushi was eating the previous night  they messed up her character badly. Mrs. india track was another yucky thing. Edited by AKHUSHI - 10 years ago
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
There is always something I wanted to tweak in almost every track, but the Sheetal track was horrendous.

I had problems with the Mrs. India track, but it took a turn for the better towards the end :)

Anjali's madness was terrible. Not because of just her, but also because of what everyone did to Khushi during that time.

With the Arnav wanting to kill her track, I hated how they messed with the concept of suicide. It's not something to joke about. But it revealed a lot to both Arnav and Khushi, not just because he confessed his reasons.

Then the kidnap track, it wasn't as bad, but I wish Khushi's bond with Mami would have held up. And in all honesty, Arnav should  have changed towards Khushi, but that didn't really happen.

The Gupta house track though... I wished when Arnav challenged her then she would have gone out and done something to had at least tried to earn the money like she would have before. I was disapointed in Khushi, she didn't have to give in - she needed to show Arnav that she did not need him and that he needed to change his ways. 
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AKHUSHI

I would go for Sheetal Aarav track as well as mrs, india track. The first one,  spoiled Khushi,s image I think. She watching tv and then she talks climbing a table, the way she drives the car after rescuing Aarav, she tries find about aarav,z fatehr , reding Shieetals dairy , OMG it was so... Boring. Only the good relief was Karva chauth . cVs spoiled that too. How Khushi was eating the previous night  they messed up her character badly. Mrs. india track was another yucky thing.

That's another reason I disliked them so much. Through all the other track Khushi was Khushi, but these last few ruined her character and made her immature and stupid at times, which she is not. Khushi is bubbly, loud, and so many other things, but she is not immature or stupid.
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
sheetal and aarav track 😡 the idea was ok but it could have been done beautifully, showing how khushi would never doubt arnav or how arnav would never notice anything other than khushi, how she was and would remain his entire focus always. it should have shown them growing up in their love, being mature and talking and understanding each other. it should have showed their love was strong enuff that sheetal wouldn't have even made a dent! and it should not have come straight after they were finally married and happy, there were a million things we would have loved to see before this! but even in this track i thought there still were moments of beauty 😳
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Stupid sheetal aarav track 😡
mrs.India track... 😡
both the these 2 r so yucky 😡
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Stupid sheetal and Arav track
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I personally don't dislike kidnapping track .. at that time I was not in FB or IF .. so didn't know about the BDs & all those arshi scenes WERE super romantic to me .. I just wish it was a little more well executed & a little less lengthy
khushi thinks arnav wants to kill her .. WAS THAT EVEN A TRACK ?? grrr, cv's could have shown something sensible to revel ' the reason ' behind their marriage
gupta house track after kidnapping .. I more or less liked it but as a girl my self respect was getting hurt.. I wish khushi wouldn't have given in, at least not before a proper redemption
anji's behavior after kidnapping track didn't bother as much as it did after her miscarriage .. she was manupulative, vile & a back stabber .. goshh, I hated her there
now the shitty track .. I HATE HATE HATE it .. cvs butchered both arshi's character like anything ... arnav having an eye-lock with some other girl, hi-five & all that .. plus he became a drummer ,someone who doesn't like loud sound, noise ..( basketball phir bi thik tha) Seriously ...!!!!
& khushi's being a peon, devil -angel ,sacrificing goat was yuckk , yuckk, yuckk
NO COMMENTS on mrs.india track .. it doesn't even deserve the no comment tag...Edited by farha_ipkknd - 10 years ago