Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND scene/track that I would have replace?

Poll Question: IPKKND scene/track that I would have replace?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [0.71%]
5 [3.55%]
1 [0.71%]
9 [6.38%]
112 [79.43%]
12 [8.51%]
1 [0.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Hi to all  

I just want to know which is the track that you would have done in a better way or replaced with something else if you were given the power to do so. 

I personally don't like the Sheetal and the Mrs. India tracks, I would have replaced them with something funny and lovely maybe I would have given more space to Arnav and Khushi and their relationship.

And I would have changed a little the track where Khushi goes to GH after realizing that their six month marriage was going to end. I would have made Arnav repent more and made him ask sorry in a batter way, because he had hurt Khushi really a lot.  

If you have time please check this poll too 

If IPKKND was still airing, what you would have loved to see?

Thanks Preet. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61farha_ipkkndMehreenBsreemeerastg1starsaruntvpal007sunitikapoorBarun_AddictLotusPetalsCrazyDollAnandisadhnasoumya

.DushtKanya. IF-Stunnerz
.DushtKanya.
.DushtKanya.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I personally think the kidnapping track was not bad Ermm But I HATED Sheetal and Aarav track and that Mrs India track Dead So yeah, these 2 tracks the most. Sleepy 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61sreemeeraPreet.KcBarun_Addict

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

^^ then we are in two i too think it was a waste of time Dead they should have given more space to Arnav and Khushi 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61Barun_Addict.DushtKanya.

AKHUSHI Goldie
AKHUSHI
AKHUSHI

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I would go for Sheetal Aarav track as well as mrs, india track. The first one,  spoiled Khushi,s image I think. She watching tv and then she talks climbing a table, the way she drives the car after rescuing Aarav, she tries find about aarav,z fatehr , reding Shieetals dairy , OMG it was so... Boring. Only the good relief was Karva chauth . cVs spoiled that too. How Khushi was eating the previous night  they messed up her character badly. Mrs. india track was another yucky thing.

Edited by AKHUSHI - 05 January 2014 at 3:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61sreemeeraTitaliya_APFAYKHAN29Preet.KcNitaReid

Titaliya_AP IF-Rockerz
Titaliya_AP
Titaliya_AP

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
There is always something I wanted to tweak in almost every track, but the Sheetal track was horrendous.

I had problems with the Mrs. India track, but it took a turn for the better towards the end :)

Anjali's madness was terrible. Not because of just her, but also because of what everyone did to Khushi during that time.

With the Arnav wanting to kill her track, I hated how they messed with the concept of suicide. It's not something to joke about. But it revealed a lot to both Arnav and Khushi, not just because he confessed his reasons.

Then the kidnap track, it wasn't as bad, but I wish Khushi's bond with Mami would have held up. And in all honesty, Arnav should  have changed towards Khushi, but that didn't really happen.

The Gupta house track though... I wished when Arnav challenged her then she would have gone out and done something to had at least tried to earn the money like she would have before. I was disapointed in Khushi, she didn't have to give in - she needed to show Arnav that she did not need him and that he needed to change his ways. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

npnp3456Archu61farha_ipkkndshalu79.Boss.stg1Preet.Kc

Titaliya_AP IF-Rockerz
Titaliya_AP
Titaliya_AP

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKHUSHI

I would go for Sheetal Aarav track as well as mrs, india track. The first one,  spoiled Khushi,s image I think. She watching tv and then she talks climbing a table, the way she drives the car after rescuing Aarav, she tries find about aarav,z fatehr , reding Shieetals dairy , OMG it was so... Boring. Only the good relief was Karva chauth . cVs spoiled that too. How Khushi was eating the previous night  they messed up her character badly. Mrs. india track was another yucky thing.

That's another reason I disliked them so much. Through all the other track Khushi was Khushi, but these last few ruined her character and made her immature and stupid at times, which she is not. Khushi is bubbly, loud, and so many other things, but she is not immature or stupid.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd12Archu61shalu79farha_ipkkndsreemeerastg1Preet.KcNitaReid

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
sheetal and aarav track Angry the idea was ok but it could have been done beautifully, showing how khushi would never doubt arnav or how arnav would never notice anything other than khushi, how she was and would remain his entire focus always. it should have shown them growing up in their love, being mature and talking and understanding each other. it should have showed their love was strong enuff that sheetal wouldn't have even made a dent! and it should not have come straight after they were finally married and happy, there were a million things we would have loved to see before this! but even in this track i thought there still were moments of beauty Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd12Archu61farha_ipkkndsreemeeraPreet.KcBarun_Addict

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Stupid sheetal aarav track Angry
mrs.India track... Angry
both the these 2 r so yucky Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61shalu79fleursPreet.KcBarun_Addict

Go to top