If IPKKND was still airing, what you would have loved to see?

Poll

If IPKKND was still airing, what you would have loved to see?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi to all 

Yesterday night after watching IPKKND's episodes for almost 6 hours and after crying like a teenager rejected by her first love, this crazy idea come to my mind.  

If IPKKND was still airing I would have loved to see a pregnant Khushi and Arnav running behind her and going crazy a cause of her pregnancy jitters and mood swings.

NK and Lavanya's prem kahani, because I know they are made for each other, their Hindi it's unique. And our Anjali darling moving on in her life and finding the right man for her.

Now it's your turn, I want to know what tracks you were wishing to see when our lovely Show was still airing, when we would have never thought, that one day it would have such an abrupt end.

Rules for voting:  

• You are allowed to give more the one answer.
  • Limit your choice only to 3 or 4 options.
  • Please don't tick all of them.
  • If you tick on other, please don't forget to mention what you meant my other.

The three most popular answers will be used for something big, which is coming soon on this forum.

If you have time please check this poll too 

IPKKND scene/track that I would have replace?

RIGHT ONE!!

Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Re-posting 😳

LOADS of Rabba Ve moments <3 An intense honeymoon and Khushi getting pregnant  How awesome would it have been to see ASR handling a crazy and upar se pregnant Khushi! ❤️ And I SO wanted to see La back, she was awesome :'( <3 She and NK would have been so perfect together  
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
There's a lot of things I would like to see. But ArHi moments are on the top of my list as they decreased towards the end.
I want to see Arnav doing all the things Khushi deserved - To see him loving her and taking care of her.

sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i never liked sheethal track...i want to see Arnav repentence track, their reunion filled with passionate scenes, honeymoon with intensity, starting a family ...
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ArShi's honeymoon, Khushi's pregnancy & a hyper Arnav & loads ,loads, loads of ArShi scenes ...
CrazyDollAnandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pregnant Khushi and Nk-La love story 😳
starsarun thumbnail
I voted for Khushi's pregnancy waala..!
But if I had to change the track somewhere.. Then I didn't wanted re-marriage to happen. I knew once they will be married, all tracks will be boring. I wanted Khushi to leave to her ancestral house right way!
P.S. Its just my way POV. No offence plzzz... :p
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
khushi getting pregnant...😊
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi getting pregnant 😊
the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2