Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rani

Yeah it's pretty bad for us and windier too as I live far eat in the city, close to the lake. Once this winter is over, i would like to forget all about it

Is this Salman's Aap ki Adalat interview a recent one?

If KKK is not voting based, then Kuku will be the first one to be eliminated and no way Matey will ever win it when some very young and physically tough guys are in the team, like Niketan Dheer, Daya etc.

Niketan Dheer must have joined at Rohit Shetty's recommendations as he was the main villain in his movie CE. I am a feeling Niketan will win it for sure. Matey toh gayi iss baarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hmmm I live in northshore area close to lake. :) kya thandi hain yahan!!!
Originally posted by: fire_gun

<font size="4">sasurji banayenge doono ke liye filmπŸ˜‰film name "unfair sanam"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

Lol. Perhaps for her it will be titled fair sanam and they can use direct to DVD approach for 100 viewers :)

Seriously she hasn't been invited to one good event :) or show/platform :).
Kushal confirms kkk with Gauhar

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/news/Kushal-to-do-Khatron-Ke-Khiladi-with-Gauahar/articleshow/29664216.

I think kuttey ka paani pee ke (and that too in record time) he has false bravado :).
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was listening to the title song from the movie Ghanchakkar. I've heard the song many times before but today suddenly the lyrics seemed to be apt for our Kushy boy.  He really is a lunatic πŸ˜‰  
The lyrics seemed to me to be kinda apt for his BB stint  

waah re waah, waah re waah,
tujhme bharke yeh shaitani buddhi
Tauba kehke shaitanon ne bhi karwa li nasbandi
tujhko kya pakdega bhaiyya, daroga koi thaane ka
tune kardi hai FBI ki bhi knicker gandi

bank ho ya ho locker, baap ka tere naukar
khada hai khulla hokar aana re
mantar tere hatke
sur se thoda bhatke...

What do u guys think?

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Kushal confirms kkk with Gauhar

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/news/Kushal-to-do-Khatron-Ke-Khiladi-with-Gauahar/articleshow/29664216.

I think kuttey ka paani pee ke (and that too in record time) he has false bravado :).

πŸ‘  Good one!
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THIS .. THIS MAN.. he can spell it OUT for what things are and FEARS NO INC. superbbb.. and Chulbul u hit the nail.. he is our Rand brand of reeking in realism.. He is no great actor but as an influential celebrity and as a STAR.. he IS PAR EXCELLENCE.. surreal mix of humane and realist.. very few people know but he has been a bone marrow donor for the past 20 yrs or so and donates regularly.. lolll MEDIA may HATE HIM.. but we Know WHY.. he DEFUNCTS POPULAR OPINION and HERD MENTALITY..
UNFAIR SALMAN rocks😎

Edited by sonali.19281 - 10 years ago
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
kuku , and maate on KKK πŸ€£
#UnfairRohit , Bullying of Partner , fair/unfair, KKK dekh rahe hain , main galat nahin hoon Nautanki  , Affair with Partner (kuku πŸ˜‰) , Partner Change Drama ( Maate ) , Breakup on National TV , Fake injuries etc etc etc etc 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
watching AAp ki adalat with Salman.. lmaooo Rajat Kapoor kya darr darr ke qs puch raha hain.. jaise abhi lafa padega roflll too funny.. i love how he compared and contrasted Ellie and Matey.. lmaooo at I got that tone only from Gauhar..πŸ˜† so I gave it back in same tone.. best was him saying all of them were playing their own game and beech mein biased ye🀣
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Just read an article about Salman on NDTV's page (very old article I think, around the time when "Wanted" was about to be released).

In this he mentions that they had done a post mortem on the blackbuck and the report indicates that the blackbuck might "probably" have been shot.
And then I remember reading somewhere that it was not Salman who actually but someone else (I think they indirectly hinted at Saif) but that Salman is taking the fall.  Would he do that?  For so many years?

Anshu...need inside scoop pls  πŸ˜‰

first report of post mortem said that deer were killed by dogs but they did second post mortem again after second report it was told to court they were killed by gun shot ...saif did it or not that question is too controversial i would not answer that