Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 95)

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liberiangirl

Originally posted by sscomp32

Yeah...I would probably want to watch him work with a good director and then judge.  Someone needs to give him an opportunity. Not dance performances, but dialogues.  I think he is better suited for comedy than as a villain.

I tried watching Ram Leela today.   What a bakwaas movie that was.  Stopped mid-way.
In the recent times the only movie that I liked was Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.  Though the movie was very lengthy, it was very well directed/acted.   Didnt get bored even for a min.

Last year's releases, I liked Table No.21, The Attacks of 26/11, Aashiqui 2, Mickey Virus, 

Lootera, Chennai Express, Ghanchakkar were decent too.

Yet to watch D3, The Lunchbox
Have you watched UDAAN. Released in 2010. That movie is the best i have ever seen.Clap
No.  Havent seen Udaan.   I heard it is good though.

I found Ram Leela (whatever little I saw) very violent and vulgar.  Ah well...if Grand Masti can get by the censor board, what's with Ram Leela
Watch it . You will love it. Thumbs Up I knew ram leela was vulgar but seeing the revies it thought it would be good but now no plan to watch this. LOL

Link for Udaan: http://www.fzmovies.net/movie-Udaan--hmp4.htm

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged

chalo bhai...sone ka time ho gaya ...will ttyl...b'bye!
Bye. Hug
ScorpionGunner IF-Sizzlerz
ScorpionGunner
ScorpionGunner

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Yeah...I would probably want to watch him work with a good director and then judge.  Someone needs to give him an opportunity. Not dance performances, but dialogues.  I think he is better suited for comedy than as a villain.

I tried watching Ram Leela today.   What a bakwaas movie that was.  Stopped mid-way.
In the recent times the only movie that I liked was Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.  Though the movie was very lengthy, it was very well directed/acted.   Didnt get bored even for a min.

Last year's releases, I liked Table No.21, The Attacks of 26/11, Aashiqui 2, Mickey Virus, 

Have you watched UDAAN. Released in 2010. That movie is the best i have ever seen.Clap

I found Ram Leela (whatever little I saw) very violent and vulgar.  Ah well...if Grand Masti can get by the censor board, what's with Ram Leela
Watch it . You will love it. Thumbs Up I knew ram leela was vulgar but seeing the revies it thought it would be good but now no plan to watch this. LOL

Ronit Roy was awesome Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt-Rani

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
After reading some good stuff about the Mahesh Bhatt Hashmi KWK.. I watched itLOL (anything that delays Sunday cleaningLOL) and I loveddd it.. I know most people would simply hate it.. for Bhatt's intellectual vanity but somehow him and Emraan buffered each other well.. I quite pleasantly LIKED EMRAAN's persona.. I have only seen like 2 movies of him at best and never really had an opinion of him other than the kisser and good song movie guyLOL (thats how Flaky I am with bolly ppl) but it was hilarious to see he thought no better of his own industry and his movies.. its only clinical for the money he spinsLOL best was Bhatt shamelessly proclaiming it.. LOL he was honest that the days of ARTH and Saaransh etc are long gone.. so lets feed the mass what they oh so want but are deprived of in appetizer proportionLOLLOL 
all through his dysfunctional tag I did see some clarity, conviction and wisdom in his quick recount of his life.. I was always amazed at his openness so to speak about his own life whether it was Parveen Babi or his communal childhood etc.. if anything he is the only man who stuck till the end with Babi and owned up to her till her funeral.. so yeah I do give him a lot of dues for the good movies he has made and some of his  life statements and best thing is his claim that he doesnt care to share or preach from his exp even to his kids.. and Calling SLB and Kajol overrated was an icing on his mud cakeROFL loved it.. Its soo re-assuring to finally find someone who thinks Shrieky Kajol was hyped a lot..LOL

vent over.. you are free to judge me for thisLOL coz I literally care a lotLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 26 January 2014 at 12:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

After reading some good stuff about the Mahesh Bhatt Hashmi KWK.. I watched itLOL (anything that delays Sunday cleaningLOL) and I loveddd it.. I know most people would simply hate it.. for Bhatt's intellectual vanity but somehow him and Emraan buffered each other well.. I quite pleasantly LIKED EMRAAN's persona.. I have only seen like 2 movies of him at best and never really had an opinion of him other than the kisser and good song movie guyLOL (thats how Flaky I am with bolly ppl) but it was hilarious to see he thought no better of his own industry and his movies.. its only clinical for the money he spinsLOL best was Bhatt shamelessly proclaiming it.. LOL he was honest that the days of ARTH and Saaransh etc are long gone.. so lets feed the mass what they oh so want but are deprived of in appetizer proportionLOLLOL 
all through his dysfunctional tag I did see some clarity, conviction and wisdom in his quick recount of his life.. I was always amazed at his openness so to speak about his own life whether it was Parveen Babi or his communal childhood etc.. if anything he is the only man who stuck till the end with Babi and owned up to her till her funeral.. so yeah I do give him a lot of dues for the good movies he has made and some of his  life statements and best thing is his claim that he doesnt care to share or preach from his exp even to his kids.. and Calling SLB and Kajol overrated was an icing on his mud cakeROFL loved it.. Its soo re-assuring to finally find someone who thinks Shrieky Kajol was hyped a lot..LOL

judgement no.. agreement no :) its as simple as that :) sorry to disappoint and not vent but u might be still thinking this is 9-10 forums on bb7 forums with fanbots and not invited people on the thread.. LOL

Finished divergent and downloaded the other two.. i think u will like the book, if you havent read it..Tongue .

for some reason i think ellen page would have been an excellent actor for the role of tris in the movie... perhaps my likeness for her from inception i dont know... just feels like that to me.. 

anyways.. off to work and then pick up book 2 in series.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ScorpionGunner

Ronit Roy was awesome Clap
This movie made me a fan of him and I started watching Adaalat only because of Him.Star I loved his reaction when he won thefilmfare for best villain. LOL

Edited by sscomp32 - 26 January 2014 at 2:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScorpionGunner-Rani

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by sonali.19281

judgement no.. agreement no :) its as simple as that :) sorry to disappoint and not vent but u might be still thinking this is 9-10 forums on bb7 forums with fanbots and not invited people on the thread.. LOL

Finished divergent and downloaded the other two.. i think u will like the book, if you havent read it..Tongue .

for some reason i think ellen page would have been an excellent actor for the role of tris in the movie... perhaps my likeness for her from inception i dont know... just feels like that to me.. 

anyways.. off to work and then pick up book 2 in series.. 

Thanks will stack it in my to- read list.. after almost a yr and a half of non-fiction I am tryin to get back to fiction reading.. its just not the same anymoreLOLLOLLOL I even tried to  find motivation by looking at the BBC list of must reads and most are checked off.. anyhow after one of those neo age futility discussion with a friend.. I was reco-ed White Noise.. so am trying to grasp that layers of satires in it.. as of now.. between the little time I find..but let me check the divergent theme and see what its all about Big smile 

I loved Inception but the beauty of the movie was no actor really stood above the screenplay and writing for me..LOL
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Suyash, Scorpio.. yayyy I have seen Udaan too.. defo one of my fave movies of recent times.. actually maybe my fave movie coz I cant remember any other from the last 5 yrs that has moved me.. good to know its cult and has a standing going by what you guys wrote Big smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ScorpionGunnerNishita123BeingBlunt-Rani

Go to top