Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 88)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by sonali.19281

yayyy o suyashParty jai hoLOL
btw Kuku suffered injury in BB doing task? hainnn kab?ROFL

Nahiii...Kuku gave up already  ??? Broken HeartCryCry

KHYL, injury toh hua tha as per Kuku LOL...remember kuch palpitation ka complain kar raha tha and Salman told him ye toh Kushal tondon tha jo jhel saka wo injury, koi aur hota toh uth jaata Evil SmileLOLLOL

ROFL oh yeahhh baaki toh parlok sidhaar jaateLOLLOLLOL oh salmannn ..he was priceless

KHYLHug ki haal chaal.. Did u see Kapil epi wth Salman and bua going kaun hai ye admi at salmanLOL

Quick ellu hi to the rest... Anshul jai ho dekha kya.. kaisi lagi..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrifire_gunNishita123BeingBlunt

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Unfair salman hain to movie bhi unfair aur flop hogi na KHYLLOL upar se matey ko bhi nahi liya.. item no ke liye.. majaal hain jo chal jaye..LOL 
aaj kal apparently only guarantee of a bo success is Deepika..LOL talking of her.. I read someone say here she is plastic.. thank god I thought I was the only one who didnt think much of her so called acting prowess.. in fact I find her screen presence itself underwhelming .. in few movies I did manage to see a bit of LOL before dozing off 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123BeingBlunt-Rani

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

KHYL, injury toh hua tha as per Kuku LOL...remember kuch palpitation ka complain kar raha tha and Salman told him ye toh Kushal tondon tha jo jhel saka wo injury, koi aur hota toh uth jaata Evil SmileLOLLOL

ROFL oh yeahhh baaki toh parlok sidhaar jaateLOLLOLLOL oh salmannn ..he was priceless

KHYLHug ki haal chaal.. Did u see Kapil epi wth Salman and bua going kaun hai ye admi at salmanLOL

FILM WAS BETTER THAN DABAANGWink..ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT TOO MANY FLOP ACTORSOuch...ONE OF THE BEST SALMAN FILM IN RECENT TIMESWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriliberiangirlsonali.19281BeingBlunt-RaniNishita123

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Zeal17

Originally posted by liberiangirl

Originally posted by Zeal17

900 price was only in IMAX theaters ... and currently, India has only 6 IMAX theaters...

i watched D3 next day after release in 150 at a multiplex in north india..
I agree.  There are few theatres where D3 ticket prices were reasonable.
However, if you see on an average, Jai Ho which released just 2 days back is relatively less priced than that of D3 even now.
There are still few theatres where D3 tickets are selling for 350 and Jai Ho for 250.

but i disagree... there were few theaters where prices were inflated and not the way u r saying...

all my friends hav seen D3 in range of 150-250.. and in delhi i heard prices reached 500 but didnt check..

i dont knw y media was spreading such rumors.. 900 was only in IMAX theaters..
PRICES FOR D3 WERE HIGH.THATS THE FACT...COMPARE IT WITH REST OF THE FILMS IT WAS HIGHEST ...MORE THAN CHENAAI EXPRESS,,,TALKING ABT 150-200 EVERY MULTIPLEX CHAIN HAS THEIR OWN PRICE RANGE...EVEN FOR JAIHO PRICES R HIGH AS D3 AR SUM PLACES BUT OVER ALL PRICES OF JAIHO R LESS..

True.  Even Jai Ho is highly priced in places like Mumbai Metro, Delhi etc.  Delhi has the max. rates for Jai Ho looks like...around Rs.500 or so.
But overall prices are comparatively lesser for Jai Ho.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunBeingBlunt

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

KHYL !! Hug Long time yaar...haal chaal badhiya hai, how about you :)) 
haan saw kapil episode with Salman and bua ka KHY aadmi...ROFL LOL

WorldYatriliberiangirlBeingBlunt

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Unfair salman hain to movie bhi unfair aur flop hogi na KHYLLOL upar se matey ko bhi nahi liya.. item no ke liye.. majaal hain jo chal jaye..LOL 
aaj kal apparently only guarantee of a bo success is Deepika..LOL talking of her.. I read someone say here she is plastic.. thank god I thought I was the only one who didnt think much of her so called acting prowess.. in fact I find her screen presence itself underwhelming .. in few movies I did manage to see a bit of LOL before dozing off 

Deepika...am on the same page with you.  I find her acting pathetic.  Good looking yes, but otherwise she comes across as wooden.  And oh...she is so damn boring too. Expressionless!
Did you watch Life Ok Screen Awards?
Uss show walon ne to poori show saste mein niptaya...8/10 performances were by Deepika...no...am not exaggerating...it's true what I said.  They were portraying some "naari ke avatar" and for each type of avatar Deepika came in during various parts of the awards function.  Too much of an overdose of Deepika I shd say.

Btw, Jai Ho has got good reviews from the critics as well.  Let's see how it fares in the coming few weeks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Oh btw, what or who is this KHYL?
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

KHYL no kidding LOL you should read some of the comments in bollywood forum lolz...some of the hashtaggers have landed on BW forum ,  kanoon ka tarazu le ke   LOLLOL

true that @ Deepika...I just fail to understand the hype...I find her pretty average - acting wise, looks wise...but her movie works somehow LOL

liberiangirlfire_gun-Rani

Go to top