Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 82)

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

Miinnie/Rani That Salman reply is an automated one. Everyone is getting them apparently.
Minnie-I will have to watch that Harshad guy again. He seems expressionless to me while Preetika looks very natural Wink Thoda dhyan se dekhna padega.

And what is this I hear, Kuku pulled out of FF? That's too bad. I was looking forward to the big breakup on national TV.

And yes no one has really mentioned Sana in the Jai Ho reviews except some Emirates site where they said both Santosh and Sana have been loud and hammed like anything.

LIberian - you remember that Maria girl on twitter? She is hell bent on proving that Jai Hi is a flop and keeps posting news articles about its lower occupancy. She even posted a screen grab from some cinema in Kuwait where seats were still available for the next show LOL  I was defo not expecting full houses in kuwait to begin with lol.
Whatever makes Maria happy and helps her sleep at night. Wink
There is something seriously wrong with that girl...who in the world spends all their time on twitter?
She is so obsessed with Salman...much more than his fans.  And BB6 ka Kashif too has joined her bandwagon.  And the AUS doc too is back.  Smile    I checked twitter after a long time yesterday and saw that these folks have not moved on yet.  Paagalon ki tarah lage pade hai!  Bhagwan hi bachaye aise logon ko.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriTheRowdiestfire_gunBeingBlunt-Rani

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I've never been much interested in Red Carpets earlier...but I guess this time will watch it for Andy.
He and Elli look so cute!
Elli has got a really beautiful smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriTheRowdiestBeingBlunt-Rani

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

LIberian - you remember that Maria girl on twitter? She is hell bent on proving that Jai Hi is a flop and keeps posting news articles about its lower occupancy. She even posted a screen grab from some cinema in Kuwait where seats were still available for the next show LOL  I was defo not expecting full houses in kuwait to begin with lol.

some Sallu haters are brainless ... no way this movie is even near to be a flop ... among these biggies fight is abt who is gonna break which record LOL... who is gonna break CE record or Dhoom 3 record or ETT record , who got record breaking opening etc etc etc  ... flop ka Sawal hi nahin hai 

yah i know it was automated ... but still it feels so great when u get a reply frm this id > @BeingSalmanKhan LOL

asif bechara LOL... another kuku tondon ... he thought he became superstar after BB ... but got Babaji Ka Thullu LOL... then started showing his hatred against Salman bcz of whom he got BB 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 24 January 2014 at 7:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri-Rani

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

yayyy o suyashParty jai hoLOL
btw Kuku suffered injury in BB doing task? hainnn kab?ROFL

lol.. i have a feeling matey is managing him atm and she prolly is fully aware he will be out of games before it starts given his complete failure in bb tasks.. hence the excuse... i heard he spoke about an MRI on the malishka interview... and if u recall even tan and matey had made a spoof with their slings after kuku wore one (toy making task?) ... had ho gayi fakeness ki.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrisonali.19281BeingBlunt-RaniTheRowdiestfire_gun

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

lol.. i have a feeling matey is managing him atm and she prolly is fully aware he will be out of games before it starts given his complete failure in bb tasks.. hence the excuse... i heard he spoke about an MRI on the malishka interview... and if u recall even tan and matey had made a spoof with their slings after kuku wore one (toy making task?) ... had ho gayi fakeness ki.. 

ohhh that slingROFL the one he was ready to take off n hit armaan but the punching bag hit sophiya insteadLOLLOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriBeingBlunt

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
so hashtaggers not screaming yet..that jai ho get tepid opening as all matey n unfair bandwagon boycotted it? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

ohhh that slingROFL the one he was ready to take off n hit armaan but the punching bag hit sophiya insteadLOLLOLLOL 

egggjactly!!! born nautankis ... now he has taken it a whole new level refering to physios and MRIs... lol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Zeal17 IF-Rockerz
Zeal17
Zeal17

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Anyone here watching Big Brother UK.. Gauhar will look saint in front of Louisa..  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrilove_never_diesfire_gun

Go to top