Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 74)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
elluuu 9-10ers..Hug been busy and off the virtual space for the most part.. just read this article and thought of sharing.. Danny is one of my fave villains from the 70s-80s Big smile I started reading coz of that and later loveddd what he said about Salman.. lmaooo at such a big star that even if he sneezes people talk about itROFL sooo reminded me of Unfair Salman Hashtag walaLOL
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-Khan-is-the-Amitabh-Bachchan-of-the-80s-Danny/articleshow/29156917.cms?curpg=3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriTheRowdiestNishita123-Rani

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Did you guys watch this interview of Salman Khan where he says if there is anyone from BB7  who he would like to work with soon is Armaan Kohali.

He said he isn't sure which movie or when it will happen, but surely he will launch Armaan as a villain in one of his upcoming movies as he feels Armaan would make a great villainBig smile

I havent seen this but this is exactly the difference between Gaushal and others... For others I think Sallu has said he wants to work with ajju and it seems now armaan per above video.

If you see the article - Ajaz has a dish named after his favourite phrase .. they are getting a lot of buzz from others... whereas for Gaushal its all from their own mouths and interviews.. huge difference in post bb life for them versus others

Yep, most of the BB7 top 10 contestants are creating buzz one place or another except the so called winner and her BabuLOLLOLLOL

Salman Khan not only claimed to cast Armaan in his next movie, but also Armaan has joined Salman's brother Sohai's CCL team. Ellie will be working opposite Salman in Arbaaz's next movie, Tanisha has already got many TV and movie offers now Armaan also. What did Gaushala get? Oh wait - Baba Ji Ka ThulluROFL

they will have to be content with malishka interview who is more of a fanbot :) ...

i will be so happy when no one remembers gaushal just like ajaz video..

I saw ajaz movie - lakeer ka fakeer on youtube.. watched a bit... poor script/direction and not zabardast acting (But i would say the story/direction etc prolly lent to that).. since i only saw like 25 mins cant comment on whole movie but pretty bad.. hopefully he gets better roles and we get to see how he is on the silver screen :) and soon...

elli is working opposite salmaan? yeh kidhar padha? i dont know if she is that good an actor :) but great for her if she can :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Bigg Boss couple Tanisha Mukherjee and Armaan still going strong

Tanisha is almost part of the Kohli family

By 
  • Showbiz Correspondent
Published Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Reality show Bigg Boss 7 contestants Tanisha Mukherji and Armaan Kohli. (SUPPLIED)

'Bigg Boss 7' contestants Tanisha Mukherjee and Armaan Kohli are going strong, post the reality show.

Armaan and Tanisha seem to be inseparable after their Bigg Boss stint.

They were a hot topic of discussion during the show due to their physical intimacy on camera.

The two indulged in cuddles and kisses a usual affair for the viewers. Though warned time and again, the couple cared less.

Post the show they had a gala time holidaying in Goa.

If reports are to be believed, Tanisha speaks to Armaan's dad on a daily basis and he has already started calling her beta (child) fondly!

Previously, Tanisha's mother Tanuja and sister Kajol objected to their close counters on camera and wanted Tanisha to back off.

But the Bigg Boss finalist was not ready to give up on Armaan. Now, Tanuja and Kajol also have given their blessings to her relationship.

Considered as Armaan's 'doormat' on the show, Tanisha took matters in her own hands once out of the show and Armaan seems to have made a promise to work on his anger management issues. 

Like the other couple in the house, Gauhar Khan and Kushal Tandon, these two have also been offered a bunch of new reality shows which, were turned down.

During Bigg Boss, many inmates claim friends for life. However, very few of them are actually seen maintaining this post their stint on the show.

These two were on a vacation with VJ Andy in Gao and now have been spotted with wrestler Sangram Singh along with his girlfriend Payal Rohatgi.

The four of them were photographed at a restaurant in Mumbai. 

In spite of all the fights and hatred brewing inside the house, Armaan, Tanisha and Sangram were seen enjoying the moments together.

Tanisha Mukherjee, Sangram Singh and Andy were amongst the top 5 contestants of Bigg Boss season 7.

Edited by -Rani - 22 January 2014 at 9:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriKJasoosChulbulPTheRowdiestBeingBlunt

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

I havent seen this but this is exactly the difference between Gaushal and others... For others I think Sallu has said he wants to work with ajju and it seems now armaan per above video.

If you see the article - Ajaz has a dish named after his favourite phrase .. they are getting a lot of buzz from others... whereas for Gaushal its all from their own mouths and interviews.. huge difference in post bb life for them versus others

Yep, most of the BB7 top 10 contestants are creating buzz one place or another except the so called winner and her BabuLOLLOLLOL

Salman Khan not only claimed to cast Armaan in his next movie, but also Armaan has joined Salman's brother Sohai's CCL team. Ellie will be working opposite Salman in Arbaaz's next movie, Tanisha has already got many TV and movie offers now Armaan also. What did Gaushala get? Oh wait - Baba Ji Ka ThulluROFL
[/QUOTE]
they will have to be content with malishka interview who is more of a fanbot :) ...

i will be so happy when no one remembers gaushal just like ajaz video..

I saw ajaz movie - lakeer ka fakeer on youtube.. watched a bit... poor script/direction and not zabardast acting (But i would say the story/direction etc prolly lent to that).. since i only saw like 25 mins cant comment on whole movie but pretty bad.. hopefully he gets better roles and we get to see how he is on the silver screen :) and soon...

elli is working opposite salmaan? yeh kidhar padha? i dont know if she is that good an actor :) but great for her if she can :) 
[/QUOTE]

@ Red - There was an article out few weeks ago that Ellie will be 2nd lead opposite Salman in Arbaaz Khan's next movie. Also there were lot of buzz that Salman and Ellie are dating. Salman takes Ellie everywhere with him, the most recent one was his charity event in UP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Armaan Kohli Playing For CCL 2014's Team Mumbai Heroes 

Posted by: Girija Narayan Updated: Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 17:41 [IST] Ads by Google Surety 1 - Surety Bonds  Apply Online - Fast Approvals. All 50 States - Apply Now! surety1.com 

Armaan Kolhi is playing for Mumbai Heroes team in the upcoming cricket league, CCL 2014. the league will be starting this Saturday, 25th January, 2014. Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) is an initiative combining the two most popular forms of entertainment - Cinema and Cricket. Armaan Kohli, actor and Bigg Boss 7 contestant played a friendly match on Monday with the Bhojpuri team, Bhojpuri Dabanggs.

Armaan Kohli who was in news recently for contesting in Colors controversial reality show, Bigg Boss Saath 7. The actor's anger management issue made headline along with his friendship with his co-contestant Tanisha Mukherjee. Armaan and Tanisha's relationship had been the talk of the town during the show and even now the couple have been spotted together at various events. 

More than his affair, the nature of his affair was under scrutiny most of the time. Armaan Kohli's short tempered behaviour paired with Tanisha's calm persona was all everyone talked about. 

We got to see Armaan's temperament inside a house for three whole months and now we get to see him show his field manners at the cricket league. Cricket is said to be a gentleman's game and we shall see how gentlemanly Armaan Kohli can be on the field. 

Here are some of the photos of the actor along with some of the TV actors who will be playing for the league this year.

Edited by -Rani - 22 January 2014 at 9:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriKJasoosChulbulPTheRowdiestfire_gunBeingBlunt

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

elluuu 9-10ers..Hug been busy and off the virtual space for the most part.. just read this article and thought of sharing.. Danny is one of my fave villains from the 70s-80s Big smile I started reading coz of that and later loveddd what he said about Salman.. lmaooo at such a big star that even if he sneezes people talk about itROFL sooo reminded me of Unfair Salman Hashtag walaLOL
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-Khan-is-the-Amitabh-Bachchan-of-the-80s-Danny/articleshow/29156917.cms?curpg=3

Now now.. there is simply no excuse for disappearing and going offline :) not even if u are working on a perpetual motion machine or cold fusion - is there ? :)
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Bigg Boss couple Tanisha Mukherjee and Armaan still going strong

Tanisha is almost part of the Kohli family

By 
  • Showbiz Correspondent
Published Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Reality show Bigg Boss 7 contestants Tanisha Mukherji and Armaan Kohli. (SUPPLIED)

'Bigg Boss 7' contestants Tanisha Mukherjee and Armaan Kohli are going strong, post the reality show.

Armaan and Tanisha seem to be inseparable after their Bigg Boss stint.

They were a hot topic of discussion during the show due to their physical intimacy on camera.

The two indulged in cuddles and kisses a usual affair for the viewers. Though warned time and again, the couple cared less.

Post the show they had a gala time holidaying in Goa.

If reports are to be believed, Tanisha speaks to Armaan's dad on a daily basis and he has already started calling her beta (child) fondly!

Previously, Tanisha's mother Tanuja and sister Kajol objected to their close counters on camera and wanted Tanisha to back off.

But the Bigg Boss finalist was not ready to give up on Armaan. Now, Tanuja and Kajol also have given their blessings to her relationship.

Considered as Armaan's 'doormat' on the show, Tanisha took matters in her own hands once out of the show and Armaan seems to have made a promise to work on his anger management issues. 

Like the other couple in the house, Gauhar Khan and Kushal Tandon, these two have also been offered a bunch of new reality shows which, were turned down.

During Bigg Boss, many inmates claim friends for life. However, very few of them are actually seen maintaining this post their stint on the show.

These two were on a vacation with VJ Andy in Gao and now have been spotted with wrestler Sangram Singh along with his girlfriend Payal Rohatgi.

The four of them were photographed at a restaurant in Mumbai. 

In spite of all the fights and hatred brewing inside the house, Armaan, Tanisha and Sangram were seen enjoying the moments together.

Tanisha Mukherjee, Sangram Singh and Andy were amongst the top 5 contestants of Bigg Boss season 7.

good to see that our thinking on the "real" inmates who will stay true was right...

gaushal can marry have kids and settle in lucknow :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hola 9-10ers. Anyone listening to Andy on BBC Asian network. He is live right now. He just called Maatey a conniving woman LOL He hinted he may be doing another TV show. PLus he is hosting the red carpet for Filmfare awards this weekend.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapierliberiangirl-RaniTheRowdiestNishita123BeingBlunt

Go to top