Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rani

Ellie with Paul Pachino at Jai Ho special screeningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Special screening of 'Jai Ho'

Cannot see the pic
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Miinnie/Rani That Salman reply is an automated one. Everyone is getting them apparently.
Minnie-I will have to watch that Harshad guy again. He seems expressionless to me while Preetika looks very natural πŸ˜‰ Thoda dhyan se dekhna padega.

And what is this I hear, Kuku pulled out of FF? That's too bad. I was looking forward to the big breakup on national TV.

And yes no one has really mentioned Sana in the Jai Ho reviews except some Emirates site where they said both Santosh and Sana have been loud and hammed like anything.

LIberian - you remember that Maria girl on twitter? She is hell bent on proving that Jai Hi is a flop and keeps posting news articles about its lower occupancy. She even posted a screen grab from some cinema in Kuwait where seats were still available for the next show πŸ˜†  I was defo not expecting full houses in kuwait to begin with lol.
KoffeeLover thumbnail

This is a nice pic and yes she has got a stunning figure post BB. I just wish it was slightly better quality as you can't see her face very well. 
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Andy Salman at red carpet:

liberiangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Miinnie/Rani That Salman reply is an automated one. Everyone is getting them apparently.

Minnie-I will have to watch that Harshad guy again. He seems expressionless to me while Preetika looks very natural πŸ˜‰ Thoda dhyan se dekhna padega.

And what is this I hear, Kuku pulled out of FF? That's too bad. I was looking forward to the big breakup on national TV.

And yes no one has really mentioned Sana in the Jai Ho reviews except some Emirates site where they said both Santosh and Sana have been loud and hammed like anything.

LIberian - you remember that Maria girl on twitter? She is hell bent on proving that Jai Hi is a flop and keeps posting news articles about its lower occupancy. She even posted a screen grab from some cinema in Kuwait where seats were still available for the next show πŸ˜†  I was defo not expecting full houses in kuwait to begin with lol.

Whatever makes Maria happy and helps her sleep at night. πŸ˜‰
There is something seriously wrong with that girl...who in the world spends all their time on twitter?
She is so obsessed with Salman...much more than his fans.  And BB6 ka Kashif too has joined her bandwagon.  And the AUS doc too is back.  πŸ˜Š    I checked twitter after a long time yesterday and saw that these folks have not moved on yet.  Paagalon ki tarah lage pade hai!  Bhagwan hi bachaye aise logon ko.
liberiangirl thumbnail
I've never been much interested in Red Carpets earlier...but I guess this time will watch it for Andy.
He and Elli look so cute!
Elli has got a really beautiful smile
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

some Sallu haters are brainless ... no way this movie is even near to be a flop ... among these biggies fight is abt who is gonna break which record πŸ˜†... who is gonna break CE record or Dhoom 3 record or ETT record , who got record breaking opening etc etc etc  ... flop ka Sawal hi nahin hai 

yah i know it was automated ... but still it feels so great when u get a reply frm this id > @BeingSalmanKhan πŸ˜†

asif bechara πŸ˜†... another kuku tondon ... he thought he became superstar after BB ... but got Babaji Ka Thullu πŸ˜†... then started showing his hatred against Salman bcz of whom he got BB 
Edited by TheRowdiest - 10 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

lol.. i have a feeling matey is managing him atm and she prolly is fully aware he will be out of games before it starts given his complete failure in bb tasks.. hence the excuse... i heard he spoke about an MRI on the malishka interview... and if u recall even tan and matey had made a spoof with their slings after kuku wore one (toy making task?) ... had ho gayi fakeness ki.. 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

lol.. i have a feeling matey is managing him atm and she prolly is fully aware he will be out of games before it starts given his complete failure in bb tasks.. hence the excuse... i heard he spoke about an MRI on the malishka interview... and if u recall even tan and matey had made a spoof with their slings after kuku wore one (toy making task?) ... had ho gayi fakeness ki.. 

ohhh that sling🀣 the one he was ready to take off n hit armaan but the punching bag hit sophiya insteadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so hashtaggers not screaming yet..that jai ho get tepid opening as all matey n unfair bandwagon boycotted it? πŸ€£