9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 64

Posted: 10 years ago
Zoom TV@ZoomTV

The evergreen Tanuja with @Tanishaa003 & Kajol at the red carpet of 59th Idea #FilmfareAwards #selfie pic.twitter.com/2xlUD83qMI

Embedded image permalink

Originally posted by liberiangirl

Hello guys!
So today Jai Ho released right?
Any news on how it opened?  Is it getting good reviews?
If the movie is good, I think I shd watch it in theatres.  Been 4 long yrs since I saw one in the theatres  😭

movie is gud but business is average to good
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Zoom TV@ZoomTV

The evergreen Tanuja with @Tanishaa003 & Kajol at the red carpet of 59th Idea #FilmfareAwards #selfie pic.twitter.com/2xlUD83qMI

Embedded image permalink

For the first time I feel Tanisha is looking prettier than Kajol.  BB7 has done lot of good to her career and her physique👍🏼 She has lost oodles of weight and is looking smashing in this sheer armed beautiful black dress⭐️
Originally posted by fire_gun

Hi Anshul, Usually Salman's movie open so big, why has this one opened to only 80-100%? Why not total 100% occupancy?

May be Sunday being the Holiday will do m ore good to the movie; however, I doubt that it will be able to break D3 281 caror business😕😉
I also got the reply from Mr. Salman Khan😊😊

1. @BeingSalmanKhan Best of luck to #JaiHo. Hope it emerges as the biggest blockbuster. Please reply or RT me Salman. Love you lots. #JaiHo

Expand
      •  Delete 
      •  Favorite 
      •  More
    2. @_Rani_Dixit This Republic Day, remember, you do not need to wear a uniform to serve the country. Jai Ho http://poster.graphity.in/hashtag/jaiho/42786fcfaef14614a605e8e98dafa141.html ...

View summary
      •  Retweet 
      •  Favorite 
      •  More
Ellie with Paul Pachino at Jai Ho special screening😆😆Special screening of 'Jai Ho'

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Kuku injured ho gaya ????? 🤣
yeh iski yaadyaasht mein problem kya hai ???? isse sab kuch kaafi der baad yaad aata hai 🤣... where was his injury when he accepted the offer ?????

thing is he is thrown out 😉... its just the starting Kuku Tondon ji ... ur career is gone 

Edit- yipppieee ... I got the reply ... 

chalo chalo aaj sab ko reply mil rahe hain 🥳
Exactly!  Why the hell did he accept the offer in the first place if he was injured?  And that too a show like KKK where the tasks are more like stunts and sometimes dangerous too.
BB mein ek bhi task thik se nahi kiya (siwai woh kutte wala paani peena)...KKK kya khaakh karega!

Aur rahi baat Gauhar ki, let her reign TV for some more time...uski bhi timeout hone wala hai jaldi
Originally posted by fire_gun

I think it will pick up pace sat/sun. 
I just read the reviews on the internet and it does come across as a decent movie.
I think it will definitely be a $200+ crore movie.
Originally posted by -Rani

For the first time I feel Tanisha is looking prettier than Kajol.  BB7 has done lot of good to her career and her physique👍🏼 She has lost oodles of weight and is looking smashing in this sheer armed beautiful black dress⭐️

I saw the other pic too and she really looks stunning...except that I didnt like the dark shades of makeup for her eyes.  
For me, it is always going to be Kajol.  I love her chulbuli attitude and that adds to her personality and draws more attn.