Frequent Posters

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

does anyone watch Beintehaan here ? 

my new love Harshad Arora πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

hope to see him in jhalak soon πŸ˜›

@liberiangirl- even fans are moving on ... PR is gone πŸ˜†... soon she will be all alone ... none will talk abt her ...one tweet which used to get 2000-2500 retweets a month back , now gets 50-250 retweets only πŸ˜†...aur inke fans tab Sallu se compare karte the πŸ€£

bhaanda foot gaya 

I occasionally watch Beintehaan. It was going slow initially but now with the wedding it has picked up. The guy is easy on the eyes. He is somewhat wooden though acting wise. I like the girl- she is very nice looking and acts well. I guess she is Amrita Rao's sis, she looks a lot like her.

Are u watching that Sanaya Maatey's show? I barely watched in the last 2 weeks.

Gau Maatey is doing some crappy Mirchi top 20 show. It will be telecast on Colors at 7pm on Sat. And she was in Nasik for some other show where Hrithik also performed.  And she will go back to her Zangoora soon. It is ironic though that she is not being invited for any of the film award shows considering her superstar status πŸ˜†

Anduuu and Ajaz are surely going places. I usually skip red carpets but this time I will specifically watch for Tani and Andy.

Also Jai Ho reviews are out and people are saying Sana has hammed like anything. Apparently Sallu and Tabu to a lesser extent are the best thing about it. I just hope it is a big hit to prove those bots wrong.
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

hello friendsπŸ€—

abt that KSG post.. OH PLZZZ tell me the TM is being Alayne..πŸ˜† simply cooking up a riot.. plzzz to bestow my hope on human kindπŸ˜† I need thaat reassuranceπŸ˜³πŸ˜† like what the mother of travesty IS THAT🀣

Hello everyone!

Yes Sonali, the TM is being sarcastic just like our dear Alayne. I have read Carisma/TM's other topics and have interacted with her a lil...trust me she is being sarcastic.
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Hello everyone!

Yes Sonali, the TM is being sarcastic just like our dear Alayne. I have read Carisma/TM's other topics and have interacted with her a lil...trust me she is being sarcastic.

Lmao she is Alayna for sure. Hilarious. In one post she says she hast eaten well and loosing weight. And the UN cultural dept was classic. Lmao.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Hello everyone!

heyyy ayushiπŸ€— thank god for small merciesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

I occasionally watch Beintehaan. It was going slow initially but now with the wedding it has picked up. The guy is easy on the eyes. He is somewhat wooden though acting wise. I like the girl- she is very nice looking and acts well. I guess she is Amrita Rao's sis, she looks a lot like her.

Gau Maatey is doing some crappy Mirchi top 20 show. It will be telecast on Colors at 7pm on Sat. And she was in Nasik for some other show where Hrithik also performed.  And she will go back to her Zangoora soon. It is ironic though that she is not being invited for any of the film award shows considering her superstar status πŸ˜†

Anduuu and Ajaz are surely going places. I usually skip red carpets but this time I will specifically watch for Tani and Andy.

Also Jai Ho reviews are out and people are saying Sana has hammed like anything. Apparently Sallu and Tabu to a lesser extent are the best thing about it. I just hope it is a big hit to prove those bots wrong.

yah maatey is frm " Bollywood " na ... no one has invited her but invited Andy who was unknown face before BB πŸ˜‰... me too excited to watch FF's red carpet ... yahhh andy is hosting it 

mirchi awards r crap ... gurmeet chodhary is also performing there ... another loser ... yeh hai maatey ka standard πŸ˜†... he is begging for votes on twitter and showing medical certificate that her wife's rib injury was real πŸ˜† ... he must have met maatey at this award function and even made maatey to tweet abt votes πŸ˜†

I tried watching Rang Rasiya but too much violence ... in movies its fine but too much for me in a tv serial ...

and hain ???? wooden  ???? LOL  idhar i am Bandhoing pull of his acting πŸ˜†... I am finding him even better than preetika who is an experienced actress πŸ˜›

i didn't read Jai ho reviews yet ... did ppl even mention sana in it ? she has enough big role ? πŸ˜†
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Someone got something ... πŸ˜†

@sscomp32 This Republic Day, remember, you do not need to wear a uniform to serve the country. Jai Ho http://poster.graphity.in/hashtag/jaiho/37263869caa949d8a7fd44aca41474ad.html ...

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

this topic maker is now bashing drashti left right bcz her another fav vivian dasena has been thrown out of the show leap ka Bahana kar ke πŸ˜†

OH so the vampire got kicked out. πŸ˜†
 I read one tweet about that and could not understand it. πŸ˜†

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScorpionGunner

Someone got something ... πŸ˜†

@sscomp32 This Republic Day, remember, you do not need to wear a uniform to serve the country. Jai Ho http://poster.graphity.in/hashtag/jaiho/37263869caa949d8a7fd44aca41474ad.html ...

Automated just like Sachin's farewell. πŸ˜†
I cant go to theatre to watch. Have to wait for good quality and download. πŸ˜†

Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

I just started watching beintehaa in the free time after exams because i like the music of the show. πŸ˜ƒ And yes the female lead is Amrita rao's sister.

And i love the fact that maatey is getting a Bada wala BKT.πŸ˜‰ Now ajaz is coming to steal her footage in Fear factor. πŸ˜†

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yayyy o suyashπŸ₯³ jai hoπŸ˜†
btw Kuku suffered injury in BB doing task? hainnn kab?🀣