9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 60

Posted: 10 years ago
Hola 9-10ers ðŸ¤—

@Nia sharma's comments/articles... , no wonder she was kuku's gf and got along with him...same murkh kundali soch/comments...😆

@Salman is 80's ka AB comment by Danny, lolz...true that...Salman kuch bhi bole news ban jaata hai aaj kal...well actually its working for him... Jai Ho!! .😆

@Tanisha/Armaan going strong article, good for them I guess, but I really hope Armaan works on his anger issues, and so nice to see team Bakri  hanging out together and are in touch...

@ Andy hosting red carpet for  FilmFare awards...awesome !! and Maatey is busy doing some unknown mirchi awards and mallishaka's Radio show  ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by filmibuff00

Hola 9-10ers. Anyone listening to Andy on BBC Asian network. He is live right now. He just called Maatey a conniving woman ðŸ˜† He hinted he may be doing another TV show. PLus he is hosting the red carpet for Filmfare awards this weekend.

I missed it but now hearing it . 😃
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01qdkff

Originally posted by Nishita123

Hola 9-10ers ðŸ¤—

@Nia sharma's comments/articles... , no wonder she was kuku's gf and got along with him...same murkh kundali soch/comments...😆

@Salman is 80's ka AB comment by Danny, lolz...true that...Salman kuch bhi bole news ban jaata hai aaj kal...well actually its working for him... Jai Ho!! .😆

@Tanisha/Armaan going strong article, good for them I guess, but I really hope Armaan works on his anger issues, and so nice to see team Bakri  hanging out together and are in touch...

@ Andy hosting red carpet for  FilmFare awards...awesome !! and Maatey is busy doing some unknown mirchi awards and mallishaka's Radio show  ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Good stuff... anger management an armaan... fingers crossed but as they say hope is not a strategy :)

good stuff for andy!! : ) and lol at matey.. lol... malishka can do a 3 some with gaushal for all her excitement at the silly interview.. 
Originally posted by sscomp32

thanks for the link :) just heard 2 minutes.. will finish later but accent switch was a great start!!! :)

W*F --- the caller said kushal was evicted just for charging at andy... i heard a lady tell me that recently too that was the viewer perception when in fact he did commit an act of violence and continued to threaten.. no one gets evicted for being angry... i wish andy had addressed that as kuku didnt just charge at him.. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sscomp32

Hello everyone!  Long time...been busy @ home...also tried to stay away from the buzz for a while on purpose...BB had driven me crazy and now I feel I'm back to being a normal person...lol!

Thanks for sharing the above link.  It was so refreshing!  Felt good to hear him after a long time.  Also glad that he is getting lot of offers.

Now now...compare that with G.  Madam has to be content with her Malishkas and her MissMalinis...that's all that she's gonna get...😆  No one, apart from her fans, is even talking abt her.   And she deserves every bit of that for being the person that she was in the BB house.  Glad!  Oh...and she wanted to be a superstar right?  Oh yeah!  ðŸ˜†
Edited by liberiangirl - 10 years ago
does anyone watch Beintehaan here ? 
my new love Harshad Arora ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

hope to see him in jhalak soon ðŸ˜›

@liberiangirl- even fans are moving on ... PR is gone ðŸ˜†... soon she will be all alone ... none will talk abt her ...one tweet which used to get 2000-2500 retweets a month back , now gets 50-250 retweets only ðŸ˜†...aur inke fans tab Sallu se compare karte the ðŸ¤£

bhaanda foot gaya 

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

thanks for the link :) just heard 2 minutes.. will finish later but accent switch was a great start!!! :)

W*F --- the caller said kushal was evicted just for charging at andy... i heard a lady tell me that recently too that was the viewer perception when in fact he did commit an act of violence and continued to threaten.. no one gets evicted for being angry... i wish andy had addressed that as kuku didnt just charge at him.. 

That what the news is , Every TV news website / fanbot believes kushal just charged at Andy and there was no violence.

On a side note: IF should * the F of W*F not T. 😆

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3893900

Please read the above thread. Itna pagalpan maine BB mein  nahi dekha ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by amfer

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3893900

Please read the above thread. Itna pagalpan maine BB mein  nahi dekha ðŸ¤£
This is much more than the protest they were trying to hold during IPK closing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Involving US/Barack Obama.