Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
@Rani- yah even i wanted Akki to host KKK but seems like he is buzy in his next movie 
awww Thanks so much for sharing this vid of Salman ... ๐Ÿค—

@chulbul - GauShal has ruined their career for sure ... they can live in their dreamland but thats the truth ... imagine you are a BULLY , then arguing with Salman and u expect ppl will love u 

Sallu liked Ajaz but i feel he ruined his chances when he was with Gaushal but u never know yet Sallu will never sign him for something big ... may be some Small role 

and Sofia's case against Armaan has actually favored Armaan ... i can imagine how angry Sallu must be on them and how he must have felt for armaan ... this vid clears he will cast armaan ... may be Ajay will also cast him some day ๐Ÿ˜‰

TheRowdiest thumbnail
next year's BB participant ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ... after this article at IF, pinkvilla etc everywhere ppl are bashing her , laughing at her ๐Ÿ˜†

When Nia Sharma called Sonakshi Sinha and Daisy Shah "gigantic women"

20 Jan 2014 06:28 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Bollywood girls like Daisy Shah and Sonakshi Sinha are not "huge but gigantic". Well, don't frown at us for we are not saying it, these words form the personal opinion of actress Nia Sharma, last seen in Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.

"Gosh This Daisy Shah has beaten Sonakshi Sinha in size Man."

We read the following above status message of Nia on her Facebook profile and accordingly we made a call to her and she said, "I just wrote the above as an impulse when I saw Daisy on Comedy Nights with Kapil (where she and super star Salman Khan had come to promote Jai Ho). Man she was not just huge but gigantic."

"I think Bollywood likes such huge women, no wonder even Sonakshi Sinha is a rage, but even there Daisy takes the cake."

So in the future would you want to put on weight to get a B - Town break ? "No yaar I don't think I can be a Vidya Balan who puts on lots of kilos for The Dirty Picture which she has not been able to lose till now. I rather let go such an offer if it ever comes along for I will commit suicide if see myself like that. And anyway when they have heavy women like Sonakshi and Daisy, why will they need me in the first place?"

"Personally speaking I have always been thin and like myself the way I am. I know many guys like voluptuous women and some even taunt me saying you should develop some curves. But I don't like to impress any guy and I am quite comfortable in my own space," ended Nia.

Let's weight' and watch what Sonakshi and Daisy have to say about Nia's comments.

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I havent seen this but this is exactly the difference between Gaushal and others... For others I think Sallu has said he wants to work with ajju and it seems now armaan per above video.

If you see the article - Ajaz has a dish named after his favourite phrase .. they are getting a lot of buzz from others... whereas for Gaushal its all from their own mouths and interviews.. huge difference in post bb life for them versus others

Yep, most of the BB7 top 10 contestants are creating buzz one place or another except the so called winner and her Babu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Salman Khan not only claimed to cast Armaan in his next movie, but also Armaan has joined Salman's brother Sohai's CCL team. Ellie will be working opposite Salman in Arbaaz's next movie, Tanisha has already got many TV and movie offers now Armaan also. What did Gaushala get? Oh wait - Baba Ji Ka Thullu๐Ÿคฃ
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

@Rani- yah even i wanted Akki to host KKK but seems like he is buzy in his next movie 

awww Thanks so much for sharing this vid of Salman ... ๐Ÿค—

@chulbul - GauShal has ruined their career for sure ... they can live in their dreamland but thats the truth ... imagine you are a BULLY , then arguing with Salman and u expect ppl will love u 

Sallu liked Ajaz but i feel he ruined his chances when he was with Gaushal but u never know yet Sallu will never sign him for something big ... may be some Small role 

and Sofia's case against Armaan has actually favored Armaan ... i can imagine how angry Sallu must be on them and how he must have felt for armaan ... this vid clears he will cast armaan ... may be Ajay will also cast him some day ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yep Minnie, Sallu very clearly said it in this interview that he would for sure cast Armaan in a villain role in one of his future movies.  Armaan and Tanisha have actually came out as winner of this show as they are not only most talked about contestant of this season, but also are getting more work than Gaushala.

Matey didn't have any chance at movie career to begin with as she is too old to be Salman's or anyone's heroine (Going by the trends) and Kuku ne rahi sahi chance bhi gawa diya.

Actually I am glad Akki isn't hosting KKK this year as if he was then I would have to tolerate Matey๐Ÿคข and Kauwa๐Ÿคข in it just to watch Akki๐Ÿ˜ณ
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Rani Kuku ki 3 movies kab shuru ho rahi hain ???? ๐Ÿคฃ
maatey is frustrated now ... Kuku se peecha toh KKK mein chuda legi ... break up on national TV ...

and if she did it in a bad way and kuku didn't like it then kuku ka account fir se hack hoga ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

next year's BB participant ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ... after this article at IF, pinkvilla etc everywhere ppl are bashing her , laughing at her ๐Ÿ˜†

When Nia Sharma called Sonakshi Sinha and Daisy Shah "gigantic women"

20 Jan 2014 06:28 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Bollywood girls like Daisy Shah and Sonakshi Sinha are not "huge but gigantic". Well, don't frown at us for we are not saying it, these words form the personal opinion of actress Nia Sharma, last seen in Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.

We read the following above status message of Nia on her Facebook profile and accordingly we made a call to her and she said, "I just wrote the above as an impulse when I saw Daisy on Comedy Nights with Kapil (where she and super star Salman Khan had come to promote Jai Ho). Man she was not just huge but gigantic."

"I think Bollywood likes such huge women, no wonder even Sonakshi Sinha is a rage, but even there Daisy takes the cake."

So in the future would you want to put on weight to get a B - Town break ? "No yaar I don't think I can be a Vidya Balan who puts on lots of kilos for The Dirty Picture which she has not been able to lose till now. I rather let go such an offer if it ever comes along for I will commit suicide if see myself like that. And anyway when they have heavy women like Sonakshi and Daisy, why will they need me in the first place?"

"Personally speaking I have always been thin and like myself the way I am. I know many guys like voluptuous women and some even taunt me saying you should develop some curves. But I don't like to impress any guy and I am quite comfortable in my own space," ended Nia.

Let's weight' and watch what Sonakshi and Daisy have to say about Nia's comments.

And who the hell this Nia Sharma to make such comments about both of Salman's discoveries?? 

Like Ajaz said about Kauwa, I say the same thing to this Nia lady, pahale kuch kaam kar lo phir doosaron ke baare mein comment karo๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

Rani Kuku ki 3 movies kab shuru ho rahi hain ???? ๐Ÿคฃ

maatey is frustrated now ... Kuku se peecha toh KKK mein chuda legi ... break up on national TV ...

and if she did it in a bad way and kuku didn't like it then kuku ka account fir se hack hoga ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Kuku ki ek bhi movie nahi start hone wali๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† remember Baba Janardan had said that at 30, Kuku's professional career will be over๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† He said 30 saal ki umar mein tera career bhasm ho jayega kyunki tu murkh kundali se hai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Yep Minnie, Sallu very clearly said it in this interview that he would for sure cast Armaan in a villain role in one of his future movies.  Armaan and Tanisha have actually came out as winner of this show as they are not only most talked about contestant of this season, but also are getting more work than Gaushala.

Matey didn't have any chance at movie career to begin with as she is too old to be Salman's or anyone's heroine (Going by the trends) and Kuku ne rahi sahi chance bhi gawa diya.

Actually I am glad Akki isn't hosting KKK this year as if he was then I would have to tolerate Matey๐Ÿคข and Kauwa๐Ÿคข in it just to watch Akki๐Ÿ˜ณ

maatey will try to patao Rohit shetty now to get a movie who is ajay's childhood frnd ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ BB jeetne ke chakkar mein maatey ne kin kin se panga le liya ๐Ÿ˜†...her career is khallas 

i wont mind Tani doing daily Soap like Beintehaan๐Ÿ˜‰ ... with someone like harshad arora ... i m liking this show as of now ๐Ÿ˜†

and Nia has proved she is kuku's frnd 
Edited by TheRowdiest - 10 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Nia Sharma Clear The Air Over Her Remark On Daisy Shah and Sonakshi Sinha

6 Votes

Nia Sharma Lastly Seen On Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai Clear The Air Over Her Personal Remark On Daisy Shah and Sonakshi Sinha.

There Was A Negative News In An Online Publication Stating That Nia Sharma Wrote:

Almost All Of The Readers' Feedback On That Article Was Negative-Some Readers Weren't Wanting To Believe That The News Was Correct Whereas Others Were Bashing The Star...

Later, We Too Asked Nia The Two Questions:

Nia Do You Think That Your Personal Remark On Daisy Shah and Sonakshi Sinha Was Twisted & Presented On Online Portal?

Don't You Think That Commenting Someone Not "huge but gigantic" May Hurt The Sentiment Of Peoples ?

Nia Replied, Yes..First Of All I Would Want To Tell You That It Was My Personal Facebook Status Not Twitter...Which Came Out Of Just Humor..Not As Insult..
Secondly, Even While Speaking To Them I Had Told That I Would Appreciate Those Girls (Daisy Shah and Sonakshi Sinha) How Well Are They Doing And Appreciable...I Wouldn't Even Be Seen Anywhere Near And It  Was All A Very Light Hearted Conversation...
And I Again Told Them..Its Just My Facebook Status Nothing More Than That..
It's Their Fault How They Wrote It And  It Appeared So Negative...
I Am Not At Fault.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

maatey will try to patao Rohit shetty now to get a movie who is ajay's childhood frnd ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ BB jeetne ke chakkar mein maatey ne kin kin se panga le liya ๐Ÿ˜†...her career is khallas 

i wont mind Tani doing daily Soap like Beintehaan๐Ÿ˜‰ ... with someone like harshad arora ... i m liking this show as of now ๐Ÿ˜†

and Nia has proved she is kuku's frnd 

Completely agree with blue part. ๐Ÿ˜†