Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 50)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
elluuu people.. been busy and away but while we are on the political jhol topic.. someone care to throw light on the recent UP CMs event fiasco.. why is public and media throwing stones on actors for performing in itLOL and has another reason to boycott their movies.. am gonna come across as a cynical as it is I guess .. but I wanna make an effort to be an informed cynicLOL

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

elluuu people.. been busy and away but while we are on the political jhol topic.. someone care to throw light on the recent UP CMs event fiasco.. why is public and media throwing stones on actors for performing in itLOL and has another reason to boycott their movies.. am gonna come across as a cynical as it is I guess .. but I wanna make an effort to be an informed cynicLOL

faltoo ka sallu ke peeche pad gaye ...specially SRK fans on Twitter and Sallu haters ... those BB wali SRK fans are acting so being humanLOL ...SRK ka yaad nahin jab soldiers ko maar rahe hote hain border pe and instead of worrying abt them and their families , during those times he talks abt Cricketers frm neighbor country and his behavior with poor old bodygaurd of wankhade Stadium 

its their job to perform ... their hard earned money ... they performed ...to take care of victims is not their job , its Akhilesh Yadav's job ...he failed in it ... yet all actors said sorry and Salman did donate money for Muzaffarnagar victims ...SRK ne kya donation kiya ???? Ghanta ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281fire_gun

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

On a different note

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/delhi/Kejriwals-helpline-effect-Two-Delhi-cops-arrested-for-demanding-hafta/articleshow/28686505.cms

I hope AAP lives up to all this in the long run. Eradication of corruption from grassroots has been deemed impossible by many top leaders in the past but this approach how's its possible - question is if we can sustain this :) I am for one really excited at the possibility of a large reduction if this succeeds. aAp has been gaining members and donations at a very large pace. Apparently some senior executives have left their jobs to join AAP? Is this the India we all prayed and hoped for in 21st century?

And then there is the case of Devyani who I have little doubt is guilty ...
i want arvind to attack big fish..like politicans otherwise this corruption will back as soon as arvind will get off from cm post,,,,corruption should be attacked from top so that these officers will get message that no one will get escape

i am little disappointing with kejriwal ... since he accepted congress's support he only attacks BJP ... no congress ... ab congress Honest ho gayi ????? Wacko

before elections he had proof against sheila dixit , now he says bring the proof and i will take action Ermm

ScorpionGunnerfire_gun

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
MinnieHug 
Sanaa ka article padha?ROFL chalu uska victim card chillam chilli.. negative role hainLOL LOL

as with this event- clearly there's powerplay involved.. did these actors or their managers know about this risk factor.. maybe they had committed and taken money long back.. Salman's PR reshma is the best in the biz I doubt she'll do something stupid before his movieLOL at this point all publicity is good.. 

lmaooo at twitter ke stand wali janta.. LOL every one has a voice in betterment and civic responsibility but do they as citizen exercise it. for starters how many truly pay taxes and dont evade.. thats only if they are professionals considering half of twitter is teens sitting pretty on their parents money.. khair..I blv SRK also said bolly was being targeted for no reason.. uspe se bhatt khandaan doing blockbuster tweeting coz Aliaa performed.. LOLLOL i know Salman donated money to a children hospital in the states he performed in.. and even this perf he said was for welfare.. so what the hue n cry about.. its not making sense or I dont know the details

TheRowdiestfire_gun

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

MinnieHug 
Sanaa ka article padha?ROFL chalu uska victim card chillam chilli.. negative role hainLOL LOL

as with this event- clearly there's powerplay involved.. did these actors or their managers know about this risk factor.. maybe they had committed and taken money long back.. Salman's PR reshma is the best in the biz I doubt she'll do something stupid before his movieLOL at this point all publicity is good.. 

lmaooo at twitter ke stand wali janta.. LOL every one has a voice in betterment and civic responsibility but do they as citizen exercise it. for starters how many truly pay taxes and dont evade.. thats only if they are professionals considering half of twitter is teens sitting pretty on their parents money.. khair..I blv SRK also said bolly was being targeted for no reason.. uspe se bhatt khandaan doing blockbuster tweeting coz Aliaa performed.. LOLLOL i know Salman donated money to a children hospital in the states he performed in.. and even this perf he said was for welfare.. so what the hue n cry about.. its not making sense or I dont know the details

Hug 

Mahesh Bhatt khud ka drama kar raha hai ...bhatt sahab ki laadli beti ko President ka naam toh pata nahin hai ROFL...

did u see salman's tweet to him that no need to say sorry LOL

and sana ROFL... OMG is despo for publicity ...she wants to join salman and daisy for promotions when she has hardly 3-4 scenes  in the movie ROFL

I am sure Shukla has bigger role than her ...he was seen in the promos too 

i remember when Sana was on run bcz of kidnapping case, media was claiming that Salman's lead heroine is on run , how he will shot the movie , only then sohail said she is no more needed for the shooting ... i knew since then that she has a small role ...LOL...

i agree ...all publicity is a good publicity Wink

and he rocked in Nach baliye today LOL

Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 January 2014 at 8:14pm

sonali.19281fire_gun

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I do this for pure enjoyment. Its a field day here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3849217&TPN=36&#p99389575

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
salman is targeted for no reason...whatever happened in UP was sad but u cant put gun on actors on the name  of morality and ask them to boycott it...these event r planned in advance of many months..these actors get paid for performance ab beeche main kuch sad thing ho jaye toh uske liye inko kaise bame kar sakte hai..sab ko maatha tekna padta hai politicians ke aage..kya srk kya sr AB aur kya salman ya madhuri...these actors r nobody in front of politicians ... kya waha cinema hall band ho gaye hai kya? people paying 900rs ticket for dhoom3 and enjoying movie same city where people died due to cold .toh sab cinema band karwa do media walo...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrisonali.19281ScorpionGunnerTheRowdiest

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

<font size="4">salman is targeted for no reason...whatever happened in UP was sad but u cant put gun on actors on the name of morality and ask them to boycott it...these event r planned in advance of many months..these actors get paid for performance ab beeche main kuch sad thing ho jaye toh uske liye inko kaise bame kar sakte hai..sab ko maatha tekna padta hai politicians ke aage..kya srk kya sr AB aur kya salman ya madhuri...these actors r nobody in front of politicians ... <font color="#cc0000">kya waha cinema hall band ho gaye hai kya? people paying 900rs ticket for dhoom3 and enjoying movie same city where people died due to cold .toh sab cinema band karwa do media walo...</font></font>

People are totally Vella and make issues out of nothing while we have ifs officers like Devyani representing us. Now she claims she is sad of being away from family - should have thought before commuting fraud for a maid - diplomatic immunity or not and learn to live like the rest of NRIs - DIY or pay the fair price.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281TheRowdiestfire_gun

Go to top