Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 28)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by Disappeared

Remembering her BB6 stint , I just can't stop laughingLOLLOLSapna aur Siddhu ji ko kya ghumaya tha Sampat pal ne...aur phir faint ho ke bechare Asim pe giriLOLLOL

Sampy ji.. ROFLshe was hilarious. CR me BB kahe kuch aur.. yeh bahar aake bole kuch aur. BB ne inse maafi mangi. LOLLOLLOLkya nautanki. aur Asim pe to jo giri hai.. bechara Asim. LOL

ROFLMaatey must have learnt this tactic from none other than Sampy jiLOL
ROFL and remember Sampy ji ka pyaar wala hug to Urvashi ???LOLLOLLOL

Lol. Not just hug - she offered to give massage etc. she was the true matey personified. The only dude who knew her game from day 1 I forget his name but he came on bb7 during Diwali and I think manned the sweets booth. He kept saying 4 lac followers aisey hi nahin hotey.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNimbuMirchifire_gunNishita123BeingBlunt

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Remembering her BB6 stint , I just can't stop laughingLOLLOLSapna aur Siddhu ji ko kya ghumaya tha Sampat pal ne...aur phir faint ho ke bechare Asim pe giriLOLLOL

Sampy ji.. ROFLshe was hilarious. CR me BB kahe kuch aur.. yeh bahar aake bole kuch aur. BB ne inse maafi mangi. LOLLOLLOLkya nautanki. aur Asim pe to jo giri hai.. bechara Asim. LOL

Lol. Not just hug - she offered to give massage etc. she was the true matey personified. The only dude who knew her game from day 1 I forget his name but he came on bb7 during Diwali and I think manned the sweets booth. He kept saying 4 lac followers aisey hi nahin hotey.
rajeev?
NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Vrajesh. he was fun initially. later on, uski game khul gai. too much nahi 4 much idhar ka udhar kiya tha usne. Thali ka Began in truest sense. he actually started TkB & TkB reached new level in this season. LOLLOL

and Nishi, Sampy ji started matey giri. LOLLOLLOL Gau took it to another level. Wink

Edited by Disappeared - 07 January 2014 at 12:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrifire_gunNishita123BeingBlunt

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

True @ maatey personified...LOL
Yeah Vrajesh Hirjee :) He said Maatey yeda ban ke peda kha rahi hai...LOL

WorldYatriNimbuMirchifire_gunBeingBlunt

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
oh goddd Sampy.. yikes.. I only remember her hugging and rubbing against women..Dead kya faltu ki naatak thi..LOL upar se siddhu and his badi badi baatein.. agar ye aisa nahi to sidhu ne duniya nahi dekhi etc etc.. ittu sa face ho gaya tha when salman exposed herLOLROFL I didnt like Sidhu at all.. aivayi leke aye usko.. puri game ki baja ke rakhi thi isne.. baki toh were behaving like he is some sant mahatma.. only when he left game opened upLOL brajesh was super funny in bitsLOL his talking to the camera Sangy/ Ajaz adapted.. but he was funny with the camera..LOL kya lagta hain dr. sahab was my faveLOL

WorldYatriNimbuMirchifire_gunNishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Yup Saachi, agreed regarding , Sampy ji was the founder of Maatey giri LOLLOL Sampy ji should thoko case on Gau  LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchifire_gunBeingBlunt

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Yup Saachi, agreed regarding , Sampy ji was the founder of Maatey giri LOLLOL Sampy ji should thoko case on Gau  LOLLOL

She should definitely thoko case on badi matey. LOL good point is, Sampy ji is NOT on twitter. pankhe kise pareshan karenge. LOLLOL unfair trend karo. sampy ji ko kya. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNishita123BeingBlunt

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

oh goddd Sampy.. yikes.. I only remember her hugging and rubbing against women..Dead kya faltu ki naatak thi..LOL upar se siddhu and his badi badi baatein.. agar ye aisa nahi to sidhu ne duniya nahi dekhi etc etc.. ittu sa face ho gaya tha when salman exposed herLOLROFL I didnt like Sidhu at all.. aivayi leke aye usko.. puri game ki baja ke rakhi thi isne.. baki toh were behaving like he is some sant mahatma.. only when he left game opened upLOL brajesh was super funny in bitsLOL his talking to the camera Sangy/ Ajaz adapted.. but he was funny with the camera..LOL kya lagta hain dr. sahab was my faveLOL

Sidhu ji was so boring. most of the time, I did not understand what he wants to say. Ouch he would start at something & end at altogether another thing. Ouch he should have been in BB this year, pakka badi Matey ko ghuma dete. ya to badi matey Sidhu ji ko. Wink either way, it would have been fun. LOLLOL

Vrajesh was so much fun & in game element when started. initial weeks, he was definitely coming out as winner. But I guess riding on all bicycles, usko duba gaya. He could have held it strong as game progressed. Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNishita123

Go to top