Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 150)

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

ROFL.
I got a mod note for riling up some SRK fanbots in the bolly section. ROFL
Haha.. Congrats...

Btw suyash, Im fighting and supporting Dhoni... That Lalit modi accussed him , many people are calling Dhoni as a Fixer.. I so wanna kick all of their Asses.. One pin head told me today that Dhoni is out of form from 3 years .. I gave good reply by dragging her fav gauti, etc.. :P LOL LOLWink..
What about ur views ? u also hate Dhoni now like many people now ? Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

BTW, I started watching HTP last night , I haven't finished the movie, but whatever I saw, I found it boring and cliched story wise... wohi purana ghisha pita story hai yaar...gonna finish the movie today but still didn't find anything extra ordinary and Parineeti was average too... 
Sach Nishi ? My friend told its a good film and u should watch it Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNishita123-Rani

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Just read this article where it says KKK will go on air soon on colors:

"People can't associate me with 'Jhalak' or 'Nach Baliye'" : Rohit Shetty

Director Rohit Shetty, known for making action comedies, takes it forward as the host of TV adventure show Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster. He accepted the offer because he feels people can relate the show to him.

Director Rohit Shetty, known for making action comedies, takes it forward as the host of TV adventure show "Khatron Ke Khiladi". He accepted the offer because he feels people can relate the show to him.

Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster, an Indian adaptation of US show "Fear Factor", sees celebrities from different walks of life fighting their worst fears to win the title.

Asked what made him say 'yes' to the show, Shetty laughed and said: "Just imagine me sitting inKaran Johar's place and hosting 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' or 'Nach Baliye'. People will not associate it with me."

"I thought this is one show where even I can give something rather than just sitting there. The whole format, and the earlier seasons that I have seen, I felt it's a grand show infused with action. I am quite excited about it," said Shetty.

This is not his first stint as a host of a reality show. The 40-year-old had previously hosted "Big Switch - Season 3" and was seen actively encouraging the contestants.

And in "Khatron Ke Khiladi" too he will try to help participants overcome their fears.

"I will definitely encourage them. And the biggest fear is what people will think of them if they are unable to do something. So, I will try and remove that fear (from their minds) - I'll tell them there is another day and they can improve," he said.

Celebrities like Ranvir ShoreyGauahar KhanKushal TandonMugdha GodseRochelle Maria RaoNikitin DheerDayanand ShettySalman Yusuf KhanPooja GorRajneesh DuggalGurmeet ChoudharyDebina Bonnerjee Choudhary and stunt woman Geeta Tandon will be seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster, which will go on air on Colors in near future.

Will help contestants to over come fear ? What he will do with Kuku baby ? Spoon feed ? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri-Rani

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

ROFL.
Haha.. Congrats...

Btw suyash, Im fighting and supporting Dhoni... That Lalit modi accussed him , many people are calling Dhoni as a Fixer.. I so wanna kick all of their Asses.. One pin head told me today that Dhoni is out of form from 3 years .. I gave good reply by dragging her fav gauti, etc.. :P LOL LOLWink..
You know my reply. #MSDFANFOREVER. LOL I wont fight because once i start it would get ugly. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged

BTW, I started watching HTP last night , I haven't finished the movie, but whatever I saw, I found it boring and cliched story wise... wohi purana ghisha pita story hai yaar...gonna finish the movie today but still didn't find anything extra ordinary and Parineeti was average too... 

LND LOL I know right, everywhere I had read/heard its a good film, but I didn't find it that good , infact didn't like the story and found Parineeti annoying ConfusedLOL ( haven't finished the movie yet, saw the first half , will watch the second half today lolzLOL )

BTW, Read on IF that Karanveer Bohra and his wife are joining KKK as well...ye kya hai ek lo ek muft ka nautanki hai ?? Gurmeet/Debina, Gaushal and now KB and his wife too ?? 

Edited by Nishita123 - 11 February 2014 at 11:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriTheRowdiestBeingBlunt-Rani

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged

ROFL.
Haha.. Congrats...

You know my reply. #MSDFANFOREVER. LOL I wont fight because once i start it would get ugly. Ouch
Aww, Thats good... Me too #MSDFANFOREVER .. But it sad and make me angry when i see those pics and comments of stupid people.. If u r in FB, then do check the Troll Cricket page go through the comments in the pics.. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt-Rani

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged

LND LOL I know right, everywhere I had read/heard its a good film, but I didn't find it that good , infact didn't like the story and found Parineeti annoying ConfusedLOL ( haven't finished the movie yet, saw the first half , will watch the second half today lolzLOL )

BTW, Read on IF that Karanveer Bohra and his wife are joining KKK as well...ye kya hai ek lo ek muft ka nautanki hai ?? Gurmeet/Debina, Gaushal and now KB and his wife too ?? 

Haha, I like Pari.. Now u r confusing me about the film lol.. Watch it fully and lemme know..

Lmao, really Karnveer and his wife also in KKK ? ShockedLOL.. They are making it as a Valentine special show ? or KKK ? lol.. They should add that Rithvik and Asha also, will be good to watch these Fanboots kill each other literally in twitter and FB.. We can watch it with Popcorn, more fun, more bashers of Gaushala .. ROFLDay Dreaming

WorldYatriBeingBlunt-Rani

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Guys page no 151 ... New thread link do koi ...

WorldYatriNishita123-Rani

Go to top