Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 145)

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
oh wow...Andy is gonna host IGT?  Great!  I dont like Mantra at all.  Anyways, there's not much to do in that role though.
I finally saw Jai Ho over the weekend.  Ok movie...not great...not bad either...just so so.
I absolutely loooved Daisy Shah.  I thought she looked stunning!   Acting-wise, not so bad either.
Too many characters and not much of a plot...but timepass movie.
Saw "The LunchBox" too.  Still unable to understand whether I liked the movie or not.  I loved Irfan's part and Nawazzudin's segments...they were too good!

Comedy Nights...just didnt watch feel like watching Sat's episode with the 3 bhojpuris...not interested!
Sunday's episode with the Gundays (Ranveer and Arjun) was too good.

Did anyone here watch GIMA Awards?  Ranveer was superb!  Love that chap.

When are they gonna telecast KKK?  After IGT?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrifire_gunNishita123BeingBlunt

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

CCL is just one money spinning joke. The players are not even playing seriously. I only watched one or two games and was bored.

Chulbul ji I will try to catch the film. I dunno if its playing in my city.

Minnie - hello!! U r big time Harshad pankhi now Wink Baaki twitter pe maatey aur Kuku daal rahe hai SA ki pics. Free main holiday mil raha hai.

See this:

You wont stop laughing if you know/watch cricket, but still for non cricket viewers its also very funny. ROFL
Video might not play outside US. I used a proxy software to watch this. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNishita123

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liberiangirl

oh wow...Andy is gonna host IGT?  Great!  I dont like Mantra at all.  Anyways, there's not much to do in that role though.
I finally saw Jai Ho over the weekend.  Ok movie...not great...not bad either...just so so.
I absolutely loooved Daisy Shah.  I thought she looked stunning!   Acting-wise, not so bad either.
Saw "The LunchBox" too.  Still unable to understand whether I liked the movie or not.  I loved Irfan's part and Nawazzudin's segments...they were too good!

Comedy Nights...just didnt watch feel like watching Sat's episode with the 3 bhojpuris...not interested!

seems like u agree with my view on jai ho to be average at best.. in that case, i think u will also really like hasee to phasee.. see it :) #storysux #salmansux

did u watch bb1? worth watching for ravi kishen? i hear he was good - should i watch a few epis?

saw 3/4 of comedy nights with 3 bohjpuris.. was good as always... i dont see how nirahua (wrong spelling? no idea? ) is such a big star (in bhojpuri movies) with his looks and lack of height on top.. lol

@ccl link below - i saw but what did u expect - anyone who loves cricket wouldnt watch a match of ccl (let alone the series) ... not sure why u watching it but its like trying to get honey from a rubber tree if u thought it would be good.. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by liberiangirl

seems like u agree with my view on jai ho to be average at best.. in that case, i think u will also really like hasee to phasee.. see it :) #storysux #salmansux

did u watch bb1? worth watching for ravi kishen? i hear he was good - should i watch a few epis?

saw 3/4 of comedy nights with 3 bohjpuris.. was good as always... i dont see how nirahua (wrong spelling? no idea? ) is such a big star (in bhojpuri movies) with his looks and lack of height on top.. lol

@ccl link below - i saw but what did u expect - anyone who loves cricket wouldnt watch a match of ccl (let alone the series) ... not sure why u watching it but its like trying to get honey from a rubber tree if u thought it would be good.. lol

@ BB1 : Please watch it if you find links to them. It was awesome. Ravi kishan and rakhi sawant were the stars of that. LOL

I watch any type of cricket. The type of match does not matter. Even the local club matches sometimes they show here on DD sports. LOL CCL i watch for comedy factor. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Happy Monday 9-10ers... :)) 

Jai Ho and HTP are two different genres...One is pure masala/action movie, one is pure rom com type , so I don't see the point in comparison , I watched Jai Ho with the expectation that its going to be a mindless masala movie and I liked it,content was there, no doubt  movie was poorly directed/good direction could have made that movie so much better but still it was okay...haven't watched HTP yet, but somehow I find this Parineeti chick over rated and hyped so much like people are already comparing her with JLaw and Vidya Balan, really ??? haven't seen a single movie of hers, but from promos and songs, she seems okay, bit OTT/repetitive to me... but have to watch her movies to comment on her acting :)) 

Watched KWK ( Anurag , Anushka ) , kinda boring episode lolz...Too much unnecessary giggles and laughing spoils the fun,  No wonder I liked Salman, Akshay and EH/MB's Episodes the best, and oh yeah two baba's too !! :))  Girls and Karan need to calm down a bit and stop giggle/laugh too much in a talk show :( 

Heard GIMA awards were fun and Ranveer hosted it too well, Will try to catch up with yet another award function ( LOL ) this week in that case :)) how many more to go , any idea ?? :)) 

Edited by Nishita123 - 10 February 2014 at 10:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrisonali.19281BeingBlunt

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by filmibuff00

CCL is just one money spinning joke. The players are not even playing seriously. I only watched one or two games and was bored.

Chulbul ji I will try to catch the film. I dunno if its playing in my city.

Minnie - hello!! U r big time Harshad pankhi now Wink Baaki twitter pe maatey aur Kuku daal rahe hai SA ki pics. Free main holiday mil raha hai.

See this:

You wont stop laughing if you know/watch cricket, but still for non cricket viewers its also very funny. ROFL
Video might not play outside US. I used a proxy software to watch this. LOL

ROFL  Hilarious...what comedy lolz...and the commentators ... Sab ballebaz ek hi position mein khade hai, Krish 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 ban ne ki koshish ki jaa rahi hai, but 4 ballebaz kahaan se aaye... ROFL 

Edited by Nishita123 - 10 February 2014 at 10:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrilove_never_diesBeingBlunt

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by sonali.19281

for DDT 9-10ersLOL 
this is where the bajate raho continues

MEMBERS-

Mithibani
Nishita123
Rowdiest/ Simi/ MinnieLOL
Ayushi
Alaynestone
Rapier
Shenaz
Sonali
ktkataha
Effy
KJasoosChulbulP
Lovely Plannet
Filmibuff00
Mandy/ mcm226
scomp32/ suyash
fire_gun/ anshul
sanjna341
revathy
chingaari
Disappeared/ Saachi
Liberiangirl

Elite members:

-Cruiser
-Rani

LOLLOL copy paste mein main bachpan se hoshiyaar hoonROFL

ROFL

Arey hatao wo Elite waala tag!...Hum Kejriwal naheen hai Sonali Ji jo flat naheen chahiye bolke 2 Bungalows maangein, security naheen chaahiye bolke Z++-security mein ghoomein...BlushingBlushing

Now that Cruiser is willing to be mere civilian and not an elite member of this group, I am also willing to scarifies my elite status LOLLOLLOL JK LOLLOL

Sonali I know it will be lot of work for you yet againWinkLOL, but please take out the elite word from our names, I had added it only in good humorLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri-Cruiser-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Did you all see Ellie at the Zee Cine Awards?? She was looking gorgeous in peach anarkali. Let me try to post a picture of her here.

Also heard that Salman went to SidhdhiVinayak temple to offer thanks for Jai Ho entering the 100 caror clubWink

Edited by -Rani - 10 February 2014 at 11:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriliberiangirllove_never_diessonali.19281BeingBluntNishita123

Go to top