Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 144)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

Did anyone see Comedy nights w/ Kapil tonight? Supposed to have Manojwa, Ravi Kishan and Nirahua. I just started watching but I dunno if I can stay awake for the next hour. The combo sounds promising though.

Also anyone seen Hasee toh Phasee? Seems to be getting decent reviews.

watched ccl match bhohpuri dabaang vs telgu warriorsLOLLOL manoj tiwari was captain of bhojpuri dabanng and made 70 runs by the help of three dropped catches ROFL...it was pure comedyLOLLOL ...manoj batted funnily LOL and still looked best from two teams ts shows the standard of CCLLOLLOLLOL...bahut buri cricket league hai CCL...LOLLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriTheRowdiestNishita123BeingBlunt

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Did anyone see Comedy nights w/ Kapil tonight? Supposed to have Manojwa, Ravi Kishan and Nirahua. I just started watching but I dunno if I can stay awake for the next hour. The combo sounds promising though.

watched ccl match bhohpuri dabaang vs telgu warriorsLOLLOL manoj tiwari was captain of bhojpuri dabanng and made 70 runs by the help of three dropped catches ROFL...it was pure comedyLOLLOL ...manoj batted funnily LOL and still looked best from two teams ts shows the standard of CCLLOLLOLLOL...bahut buri cricket league hai CCL...LOLLOL 
Chennai Rhinos v Karnataka Buldozers. Karnataka need 8 of 1 ball and chennai give an extra and next ball is a 6. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNishita123

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Chennai Rhinos v Karnataka Buldozers. Karnataka need 8 of 1 ball and chennai give an extra and next ball is a 6. ROFL

pure comedyLOLLOLLOL...these so called celebrities cant bat .bowl and fielding LOLLOL most of them cant grip bat properlyLOLLOL  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNishita123BeingBlunt

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

pure comedyLOLLOLLOL...these so called celebrities cant bat .bowl and fielding LOLLOL most of them cant grip bat properlyLOLLOL  
The batting stance of some of them is hillarious. LOL
And bobby deol's action is just ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriTheRowdiestNishita123

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

saw a part of comedy nights... funny as always... was ravi kishen that good in bb1 as i heard? should i watch a few epis?

Also saw hasee toh phasee based on a friends reco... v good movie and parineeti has acted really well... u should see it for sure... multiple times better than stuff like jai ho...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
CCL is just one money spinning joke. The players are not even playing seriously. I only watched one or two games and was bored.

Chulbul ji I will try to catch the film. I dunno if its playing in my city.

Minnie - hello!! U r big time Harshad pankhi now Wink Baaki twitter pe maatey aur Kuku daal rahe hai SA ki pics. Free main holiday mil raha hai.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiestfire_gunNishita123BeingBlunt-Rani

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirlScorpionGunnerTheRowdiestfire_gunNishita123BeingBlunt-Rani

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Andy ki toh Nikal padi ...i am happy for him ...

we may see him in JDJ too ... contestant or may be as a host too Wink bcz Manish is doing Mad in India on star plus and star does not allow ppl to work for other channels while they r working with star

KKK has all losers ... be it Maatey kuku or debi - Gee cee LOL

Gurmeet is crying foul play and saying everyone cried bcz he lost NB LOL ...sour loser ... 

Minnie - hello!! U r big time Harshad pankhi now Wink Baaki twitter pe maatey aur Kuku daal rahe hai SA ki pics. Free main holiday mil raha hai.

I am in love with him now days Day Dreaming ... Beintehaa is just too good bcz of him WinkLOL

i am also loving yeh hai mohabbtein ... north south drama is way too OTT but entertaining , i am enjoying it LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirlWorldYatrifire_gunNishita123-Rani

Go to top