Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 134)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liberiangirl

Hello!   Kya haal chaal sabke?
My weekends are always super busy!! 
It's TGIM (Monday) for me these days!  Wink

Tried watching SuperBowl...but then, dont understand the game...so gave up after the first 5 mins.  Instead watched Star Guild Awards Big smile
Salman was good.  I wanted to watch the Mithoon-Salman incident after reading about it in the newspapers.  And as expected, everything was said in jest...but yeh newspaper wale...uff!

Oh btw, when does this KKK start?  And what happened to the release of "Fever" starring our superstar G?  Have they started showing the promos of the movie on Indian television?  I thought it was releasing sometime in Feb na?

Loved the trailer of Hasee Toh Phansee.  Songs are also fab!   My fav these days are "Zehnaseeb" from this movie.  Also have been listening to the song "Manmarziyan" from Lootere...very nice song.  Wonder how I missed listening to it earlier.

So how was everyone's weekend?

Hey LG,  Good that you chose to watch Star Guild awards, Super Bowl was so disappointing :(( 
I have not watched SG awards yet, but planning to watch it soon ..
I think KKK starts sometime in March ?? not sure though...

Ohh...Zehnaseeb is my fav  these days, had posted YT link few pages back...love that song - vintage Vishal/Shekar , Lootera's music is pretty good, like almost all the songs from that one, manmarziya, shikayatein, ankahee, zinda hoon,  sawar loon... :)) 

Edited by Nishita123 - 04 February 2014 at 11:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by MithiBani

Hullo! Hullo! Hullo! Kaisan ho junta?

MB !!! how are you ?? Junta badhiya hai, ghup shup karti hai puri duniya ki lolz...missed you and great to see you back !!   Hug

Hey Nishi! Hug

Thanks. I try to be regular but I keep forgetting to stop by here. LOL Watching anything new?

LOL watching KWK , other than that nothing much, still recovering from the headache maatey gave during BB lolz...LOL

WorldYatri

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

KuKu ko na bhool payenge MB..LOLLOL Rahul Gandhi came close to the W*Fery level.. but still not the same .. and KHUSH to HONGE hi.. free ka paid vacation/ honeymoon to SA mila in chindiyon koLOL sabse khush to billu tandon honge.. paise bach gayeLOL

LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Nishita123 - 04 February 2014 at 11:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281-Rani

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Thankless ppl 

and now she is clearing it on twitter LOL also hinting that plz cast me in JDJ LOL

It's so stupid tht some fake newz is out n ppl hv started reacting on it without having a percent knowledge,some ppl need to grow up!!

Sana Khan not happy with Salman and Jai Ho?

Sana Khan is perturbed with her big break gone bust and her sorrows started much before the film released. A friend of the actress told Mirror that Sana was upset about Salman promoting his 'heroine' Daisy Shah while she was completely sidelined. 

The former Bigg Boss contestant was nowhere to be seen during the film's promotional spree and was also missing from the film's posters and trailers.

READ: Women who benefited from Salman Khan
The 25-year-old actress' woes increased when the film hit theatres on January 24. "Sana felt short-changed when she saw the film. She had been assured that she would be there throughout the film but she discovered that she had only one scene before the interval and her role had been truncated," said the actress' friend.

"Jai Ho was supposed to be a grand launch for both Daisy and Sana, but while the latter got a lot of attention from the film's hero, Sana got a raw deal," the source added.

READ: Salman's 5 movies expected to do well, but failed at the Box Office

The treatment cut deep as Sana had sacrificed a lot for the role, and that included dropping out of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

"Sana was overjoyed when she was selected as one of the participants. The show could have fetched her a cool Rs 50 lakh. But Salman dissuaded her from taking part in it, pointing out that as his heroine, she should not be over-exposed in a TV show just before her launch. So Sana opted out and today she is rueing the decision," added the source.

So did she air her grievances to team Jai Ho? "Sana is small fry in the industry. She feels powerless and is afraid that if she speaks out at the moment, her career may get adversely affected," reasons the source.

And what is Sana doing now? "Nothing much," sighs the friend. "She is waiting for things to happen. Producers have taken notice of her talent and she's getting a few offers. But Salman is yet to officially offer her the second role he had promised. But then you never know, Salman is known to spring surprises."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNishita123-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Most bokwaas Super Bowl ever !! !AngryUnhappyOuch

I just kept waiting for the game to start, but unfortunately it never didOuchOuch

This is the most one sided game I have ever seen. Wonder how Denver made it to the super bowlConfusedShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

I just kept waiting for the game to start, but unfortunately it never didOuchOuch

This is the most one sided game I have ever seen. Wonder how Denver made it to the super bowlConfusedShockedShocked

So True...OuchLOL

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Thankless ppl 

and now she is clearing it on twitter LOL also hinting that plz cast me in JDJ LOL

It's so stupid tht some fake newz is out n ppl hv started reacting on it without having a percent knowledge,some ppl need to grow up!!

Sana Khan not happy with Salman and Jai Ho?

Sana Khan is perturbed with her big break gone bust and her sorrows started much before the film released. A friend of the actress told Mirror that Sana was upset about Salman promoting his 'heroine' Daisy Shah while she was completely sidelined. 

The former Bigg Boss contestant was nowhere to be seen during the film's promotional spree and was also missing from the film's posters and trailers.

READ: Women who benefited from Salman Khan
The 25-year-old actress' woes increased when the film hit theatres on January 24. "Sana felt short-changed when she saw the film. She had been assured that she would be there throughout the film but she discovered that she had only one scene before the interval and her role had been truncated," said the actress' friend.

"Jai Ho was supposed to be a grand launch for both Daisy and Sana, but while the latter got a lot of attention from the film's hero, Sana got a raw deal," the source added.

READ: Salman's 5 movies expected to do well, but failed at the Box Office

The treatment cut deep as Sana had sacrificed a lot for the role, and that included dropping out of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

"Sana was overjoyed when she was selected as one of the participants. The show could have fetched her a cool Rs 50 lakh. But Salman dissuaded her from taking part in it, pointing out that as his heroine, she should not be over-exposed in a TV show just before her launch. So Sana opted out and today she is rueing the decision," added the source.

So did she air her grievances to team Jai Ho? "Sana is small fry in the industry. She feels powerless and is afraid that if she speaks out at the moment, her career may get adversely affected," reasons the source.

And what is Sana doing now? "Nothing much," sighs the friend. "She is waiting for things to happen. Producers have taken notice of her talent and she's getting a few offers. But Salman is yet to officially offer her the second role he had promised. But then you never know, Salman is known to spring surprises."

Sana is not the types of a lead heroine. No matter how much Salman or anyone else promotes her, she will always be one or two scenes types junior artist.

She should be grateful that she was in the finals of BB6 in spite of not being deserving of  itWink

Same will happen to Matey, her career won't go anywhere. At least Sana was 10 years younger than Matey so had some chance of her sinking career, what wonders can be done to Matey's career at 34-35?

Edited by -Rani - 04 February 2014 at 1:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriScorpionGunnerTheRowdiestNishita123

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Rani

So True...OuchLOL

lol .. hope u enjoyed the ads :)

-Rani

Go to top