Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 130)

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by Chevi

Originally posted by filmibuff00

Hey Chevi Hug Long time no see ! I am looking fwd to KKK just to make fun of Kuku. Its a golden opportunity.
I think I am following you on twitter, atleast I think that's you. Aap toh Elli ki tweet buddy ban gayee hai!

Hey my Andu pankhe Hug I hope you are well Tongue

I know right.. I ain't gonna miss that opportunity LOL Bechare couldn't even complete harmless tasks in BB house and he wants to play on KHATRON ke Khiladi LOL Woh Khiladi kehne ke liyak bhi nahin the LOL

Haan Embarrassed I love her tooo much Embarrassed She's the sweetest... have you seen her recent tweets on shopping and cooking? The girl is too cute LOL

Except her issue with a fashion show in Delhi where she caused dates to be moved, demanded biz class seats etc. she is no innocent and down to earth gal as she is being portrayed by some. 

Bruno Mars at halftime :(. 

Yeah heard about that... that happened just after BB i think...didn't like the unprofessionalism but one incident... I'll let it slide...no big deal for me that is LOL
She looked fab in that show in the red though Tongue And also at Big Star Awards, Filmfare and and at the Jai Ho screening Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chevi

Originally posted by filmibuff00

Hey Chevi Hug Long time no see ! I am looking fwd to KKK just to make fun of Kuku. Its a golden opportunity.
I think I am following you on twitter, atleast I think that's you. Aap toh Elli ki tweet buddy ban gayee hai!

Hey my Andu pankhe Hug I hope you are well Tongue

I know right.. I ain't gonna miss that opportunity LOL Bechare couldn't even complete harmless tasks in BB house and he wants to play on KHATRON ke Khiladi LOL Woh Khiladi kehne ke liyak bhi nahin the LOL

Haan Embarrassed I love her tooo much Embarrassed She's the sweetest... have you seen her recent tweets on shopping and cooking? The girl is too cute LOL
Yeah I saw a few tweets. She was making dahi and then I think she was shopping for shoes? And she has this new hashtag on her posts #woop or something similar?

Did you watch the Star Guild awards? Salman rocked!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Most bokwaas Super Bowl ever !! !AngryUnhappyOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri-Rani

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Hey Chevi !! Big smile  
Maatey and Kuku kaheen mil jaaye raaste mein toh mere taraf se ek unfair ka scream kar dena unpe...LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri-Cruiser-ScorpionGunnerfire_gun-Rani

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

@love_never_dies -Armaan got injured so not playing 

Embedded image permalink

Bina khele injured ho gaya Armoo?? ShockedGeek

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriScorpionGunnersonali.19281BeingBlunt-RaniTheRowdiestfire_gunNishita123

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Hello!   Kya haal chaal sabke?
My weekends are always super busy!! 
It's TGIM (Monday) for me these days!  Wink

Tried watching SuperBowl...but then, dont understand the game...so gave up after the first 5 mins.  Instead watched Star Guild Awards Big smile
Salman was good.  I wanted to watch the Mithoon-Salman incident after reading about it in the newspapers.  And as expected, everything was said in jest...but yeh newspaper wale...uff!

Oh btw, when does this KKK start?  And what happened to the release of "Fever" starring our superstar G?  Have they started showing the promos of the movie on Indian television?  I thought it was releasing sometime in Feb na?

Loved the trailer of Hasee Toh Phansee.  Songs are also fab!   My fav these days are "Zehnaseeb" from this movie.  Also have been listening to the song "Manmarziyan" from Lootere...very nice song.  Wonder how I missed listening to it earlier.

So how was everyone's weekend?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrifire_gunNishita123BeingBlunt-Rani

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liberiangirl

Hello! Kya haal chaal sabke?
It's TGIM (Monday) for me these days! Wink

Tried watching SuperBowl...but then, dont understand the game...so gave up after the first 5 mins. Instead watched Star Guild AwardsBig smile
Salman was good. I wanted to watch the Mithoon-Salman incident after reading about it in the newspapers. And as expected, everything was said in jest...but yeh newspaper wale...uff!

Oh btw, when does this KKK start? And what happened to the release of "Fever" starring our superstar G? Have they started showing the promos of the movie on Indian television? I thought it was releasing sometime in Feb na?

Loved the trailer of Hasee Toh Phansee. Songs are also fab! My fav these days are "Zehnaseeb" from this movie. Also have been listening to the song "Manmarziyan" from Lootere...very nice song. Wonder how I missed listening to it earlier.

U didn't miss anything as far as Super Bowl goes. V one sided game and didn't care for the halftime show - the ads were good as always. :)

Star guild - started watching it. Haven't finished but amitabh - isn't he just in a class by himself? Seriously no one else comes close. Sherbet with Karan was excellent too but is Karan that witty and haazar jawaabi or he prepared?

Tanisha got mentioned a few times and they have shown andy a few times (Andy on first row???).

So far I wouldn't say salmaan blew my mind. He did well but what he is doing does appear effortless for him now.

Btw what guild is this award for - a couple of awards this far were shared. Haven't seen that. Also what was the first category award from ritesh Deshmukh ? Can someone he'd some light on that please ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriliberiangirlBeingBlunt

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by liberiangirl

Hello! Kya haal chaal sabke?
It's TGIM (Monday) for me these days! Wink

Tried watching SuperBowl...but then, dont understand the game...so gave up after the first 5 mins. Instead watched Star Guild AwardsBig smile
Salman was good. I wanted to watch the Mithoon-Salman incident after reading about it in the newspapers. And as expected, everything was said in jest...but yeh newspaper wale...uff!

Oh btw, when does this KKK start? And what happened to the release of "Fever" starring our superstar G? Have they started showing the promos of the movie on Indian television? I thought it was releasing sometime in Feb na?

Loved the trailer of Hasee Toh Phansee. Songs are also fab! My fav these days are "Zehnaseeb" from this movie. Also have been listening to the song "Manmarziyan" from Lootere...very nice song. Wonder how I missed listening to it earlier.

U didn't miss anything as far as Super Bowl goes. V one sided game and didn't care for the halftime show - the ads were good as always. :)

Star guild - started watching it. Haven't finished but amitabh - isn't he just in a class by himself? Seriously no one else comes close. Sherbet with Karan was excellent too but is Karan that witty and haazar jawaabi or he prepared?

Tanisha got mentioned a few times and they have shown andy a few times (Andy on first row???).

So far I wouldn't say salmaan blew my mind. He did well but what he is doing does appear effortless for him now.

Btw what guild is this award for - a couple of awards this far were shared. Haven't seen that. Also what was the first category award from ritesh Deshmukh ? Can someone he'd some light on that please ?
Yes looks like andy was in the front row. LOL Camera was regularly focusing on Him.

And Ritesh's first award was "Main yahan kyon aaya hoon". LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriKJasoosChulbulPliberiangirl

Go to top