Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 105)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
salman ne nach baliye par kya kiya? anybody saw? sum haters were saying he was rude to terrce ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123-Rani

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

ego aa gaya aur kuch nahi...fans boosting her tat they made salman movie flop by boycotting  thats why she tweeted ...i mean seriously? how much difference this tweet trend makes? it was just a show and same time jaiho is film only ..itna farak padta toh salman par itne real life case chal rehe hai toh salman ka career toh finish ho jana chaiye thaLOL although  i met salman ..he was serious.sad and angry when he arrived in jodhpur for his court case yesterday...

Those boycott wale hashtaggers wale in their own la la land...they don't make any difference to Salman movie/career IMHO...let them enjoy their 2 min of fame/power...LOL
and Can't blame Salman, too much negativity from media, twisting his normal statements/making issue out of everything and anything he does/bringing communal factors out of nowhere - anyone would get annoyed...

Edited by Nishita123 - 30 January 2014 at 11:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrifire_gunBeingBlunt-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Rani, same pinch, I love that song too-  tere naina bade qaatil maar hi daalenge...  Shreya and Shaan have sung it well and one more melodious "naina" song from Salman's movie lolz...after tere mast mast do nain, tere naina bade dagabaaz re...Smile

Also it's so nice to see Shaan rendering a soulful romantic number after so long. Hearing his voice in this song reminds me of "Jab se mere Naina, tere Naino Se Lage Re" from Sawariya, another Naina songShockedLOL  Also Chand Sifarish from FaaanaSmile
[/QUOTE]
Yes true...similar to Jab se tere naina and chand sifarish...these days don't get to hear Shaan, Sonu / KK  as much so its nice to hear their songs , new singers are making their way into bollywood...Arijit Singh is one promising singer...:) 
[/QUOTE]
Oh I have loved Arijit Singh since 2005 when he was a contestant in Sony reality show Fame Gurukul. 

Arijit didn't win that show, but he had left his mark as a promising singer. he was very young at that time. Did you ever watch it? here one video from the show:

WorldYatrifire_gunNishita123BeingBlunt

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged

ego aa gaya aur kuch nahi...fans boosting her tat they made salman movie flop by boycotting  thats why she tweeted ...i mean seriously? how much difference this tweet trend makes? it was just a show and same time jaiho is film only ..itna farak padta toh salman par itne real life case chal rehe hai toh salman ka career toh finish ho jana chaiye thaLOL although  i met salman ..he was serious.sad and angry when he arrived in jodhpur for his court case yesterday...

Those boycott wale hashtaggers wale in their own la la land...they don't make any difference to Salman movie/career IMHO...let them enjoy their 2 min of fame/power...LOL
and Can't blame Salman, too much negativity from media, twisting his normal statements/making issue out of everything and anything he does/bringing communal factors out of nowhere - anyone would get annoyed...

it was abt his court case...he got no relief

Nishita123-Rani

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged

salman ne nach baliye par kya kiya? anybody saw? sum haters were saying he was rude to terrce ?

I saw that episode, as far as I remember he wasn't rude to anyone on that show...Logo ko bahana chahiye it seems like LOL

WorldYatrifire_gunBeingBlunt-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged

It's just a co-incident that Jai Ho didn't manage to be a big hit just when these handful of people were on their mission destroy Salman's career.

I have a feeling whether or not Matey thing happen, Jai Ho would have met the same fate, but these idiots are maroing chance pe dance. Few thousand of her fans can't make a difference in a movie being hit or flop. They might have barely affected few thousand rupees and movies are not big and flops due to 50,000 rupeesDeadWinkLOL

Lets see what they have to say when Salman's next movie is blockbusterBig smileLOL

Edited by -Rani - 30 January 2014 at 12:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunNishita123BeingBlunt

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged

I saw that episode, as far as I remember he wasn't rude to anyone on that show...Logo ko bahana chahiye it seems like LOL
oh okLOL...salman ka time acha nahi chal raha hai...achi picture pit rahi hai...statement twist ho rahe hai..negative publicity aur court case...bhai ki lagi padi haiLOLLOL ...i believe salman going to leave acting very soon may be in 2-3 years...ab yeh mat puchna ki yeh aapko kaise pata 

liberiangirl-Rani

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Rani, same pinch, I love that song too-  tere naina bade qaatil maar hi daalenge...  Shreya and Shaan have sung it well and one more melodious "naina" song from Salman's movie lolz...after tere mast mast do nain, tere naina bade dagabaaz re...Smile

Also it's so nice to see Shaan rendering a soulful romantic number after so long. Hearing his voice in this song reminds me of "Jab se mere Naina, tere Naino Se Lage Re" from Sawariya, another Naina songShockedLOL  Also Chand Sifarish from FaaanaSmile

Yes true...similar to Jab se tere naina and chand sifarish...these days don't get to hear Shaan, Sonu / KK  as much so its nice to hear their songs , new singers are making their way into bollywood...Arijit Singh is one promising singer...:) 
[/QUOTE]
Oh I have loved Arijit Singh since 2005 when he was a contestant in Sony reality show Fame Gurukul. 

Arijit didn't win that show, but he had left his mark as a promising singer. he was very young at that time. Did you ever watch it? here one video from the show:

[/QUOTE]
Same here, Heard him in Fame Gurukul back in 2005 and he was my favorite from that lot...and so glad that finally he made his way into bw :)) I didn't follow the show , saw few episodes, clearly remember Arpita, Qaazi ( winner ) , another girl ( I think she was a runner up ? debo something ) Rex and Arijit...Loved Arijit the best...and agreed, he seemed so versatile and well trained at that time too... I was more into SareGamaPa show at that time... :)) 

liberiangirlfire_gunBeingBlunt-Rani

Go to top