Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 104)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

I agree Minnie - How on the earth they chose Daisy Shah to play female lead. Isase toh achcha tha Tabu ko hi cast kar lete female lead mein and Daisy ko choti bahenLOLLOL

Jokes apart, daisy is only suitable for back up dancer as what she was before this movie, no way she would look good as heroine to Ranbir Kapoor or any other young actorsThumbs Down

However,I do like Tere Naina Bade Qaatil song. Haven't watched the movie, but sunane mein achcha song haiSmile

Rani, same pinch, I love that song too-  tere naina bade qaatil maar hi daalenge...  Shreya and Shaan have sung it well and one more melodious "naina" song from Salman's movie lolz...after tere mast mast do nain, tere naina bade dagabaaz re...Smile
[/QUOTE]

Also it's so nice to see Shaan rendering a soulful romantic number after so long. Hearing his voice in this song reminds me of "Jab se mere Naina, tere Naino Se Lage Re" from Sawariya, another Naina songShockedLOL  Also Chand Sifarish from FaaanaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
And Suyash, SG, KHYL, yeah Udaan was a great movie, I liked it too, great direction by vikramditya motwani and execution by actors...I also liked VM's Lootera...beautiful movie...Sonakshi was so good in that movie...She seems very promising as an actor... :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt-Rani

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by filmibuff00

Folks look at what Maatey posted. And now all those PR type people/fans who were sooo vocal about her and boycotting jai ho and unfairsalman blah blah have turned against her. They themselves admitted that she is now trying to get attention since BB is over. Quite amusing those tweets(am hiding the handles but these were her fans before).

1. Now that bb7 is over gau is finding new ways fr attentn. Ignore her lyk we hv ignored d abusers.
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
    Expand
  2. Exactly. Gauahar is feeding her ego by not stopping the abuses. :)

I missed this post...lolz...Maatey is the biggest nautanki...now she says all this, waah...Sleepy
ego aa gaya aur kuch nahi...fans boosting her tat they made salman movie flop by boycotting  thats why she tweeted ...i mean seriously? how much difference this tweet trend makes? it was just a show and same time jaiho is film only ..itna farak padta toh salman par itne real life case chal rehe hai toh salman ka career toh finish ho jana chaiye thaLOL although  i met salman ..he was serious.sad and angry when he arrived in jodhpur for his court case yesterday...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNishita123BeingBlunt-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Rani

Everyone watching Rahul Gandhi's interview today were like ConfusedConfusedConfused

View image on Twitter

15 mins to go before the big #RahulvsArnab interview, and this is the scene in the BJP war roomConfusedConfused

View image on Twitter

Arnab is looking at London. Rahul is talking to Tokyo #ArnabVsRahul

AIB Rahul Gandhi Joke

Harsha Bhogle        " @bhogleharsha

Follow

there are questions on this rahul gandhi interview and there are answers but i am searching for a connection.

ROFL Couldn't agree more, after watching that comedy show I was like boy oh boy...kehna kya chahte ho...D'oh ROFL Seems like he rattofied certain answers and regardless of questions , he was repeating those answers again and again ROFL And Apparently Jairam Ramesh/Priyanka were there and prompting him during that QnA session... ROFL

All I heard in the entire 1.20 hours of interview was Women Empowerment, Women Empowerment  and more Women Empowerment ROFLROFL

Arnab constantly saying, Mr. Gandhi can I draw you back to my original question and Rahul again saying Women Empowerment ROFL

At the end he got irritated and said to Arnab, you are not asking the right questionsWacko He probably meant the questions he had prepared the answers forROFL

Nishita123BeingBlunt

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Seems like a Bhatt Camp Movie. Ajju Bhai ki toh Nikal Padi, Ek number Manas

Celebs grace the press conference of the film 'Ya Rab'

Didn't know about this movie , Bhatt camp ka movie hai ?? Good for Ajju :)) 

I guess Bhatts are only presentersSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged

I agree Minnie - How on the earth they chose Daisy Shah to play female lead. Isase toh achcha tha Tabu ko hi cast kar lete female lead mein and Daisy ko choti bahenLOLLOL

Jokes apart, daisy is only suitable for back up dancer as what she was before this movie, no way she would look good as heroine to Ranbir Kapoor or any other young actorsThumbs Down

However,I do like Tere Naina Bade Qaatil song. Haven't watched the movie, but sunane mein achcha song haiSmile

Rani, same pinch, I love that song too-  tere naina bade qaatil maar hi daalenge...  Shreya and Shaan have sung it well and one more melodious "naina" song from Salman's movie lolz...after tere mast mast do nain, tere naina bade dagabaaz re...Smile

Also it's so nice to see Shaan rendering a soulful romantic number after so long. Hearing his voice in this song reminds me of "Jab se mere Naina, tere Naino Se Lage Re" from Sawariya, another Naina songShockedLOL  Also Chand Sifarish from FaaanaSmile
[/QUOTE]
Yes true...similar to Jab se tere naina and chand sifarish...these days don't get to hear Shaan, Sonu / KK  as much so its nice to hear their songs , new singers are making their way into bollywood...Arijit Singh is one promising singer...:) 

fire_gun-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by love_never_dies

Originally posted by sonali.19281

LMAOOO... He obv wants a paid vacation in Cape Town.. karega to kuch bhi nahi in terms of tasksLOL reality tv coupleLOL

Cape Town mein gaayenge dono, ab tum hi ho , tum hi ho and Aashiqui 3 ke sapne dekhenge LOLLOL

Gaushal jaaye tel lene.. Kushal and his physiotherapy my Censored LOL lol ..

Daya is there as per this article.Dancing. Vote for Daya , or else he will break the doors of ur houses.. LOL..

I dont know how much these telly actors like debina, pooja etc can stand in this show.. Im supporting Daya thats it.. EmbarrassedLOL

Oh Daya is there too ?? LOL  Maatey ke aage Kya daya kya Thangabali ?? Maatey ek scream karegi unfair ka toh sab bhag jaayenge LOLLOL

Not a GC fan at all, but If he is there then I am sure Matey doesn't stand a chance. GC has won JDJ where as Matey was eliminated much before the finale, in different seasons though. 

Also, Daya has pretty huge fan following so I don't see Matey wining this at all.

Mark my words, Matey will never win KKKWinkWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrifire_gunNishita123BeingBlunt

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali.19281

LMAOOO... He obv wants a paid vacation in Cape Town.. karega to kuch bhi nahi in terms of tasksLOL reality tv coupleLOL

Cape Town mein gaayenge dono, ab tum hi ho , tum hi ho and Aashiqui 3 ke sapne dekhenge LOLLOL

Yeah Matey can dream of playing Shradha Kapoor's mother in Aashiqui 3WinkLOLLOL  

Abba Dabba Jhaaba ka toh woh chance bhi nahi haiDeadLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNishita123BeingBlunt

Go to top