Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

@bold- areyyy WHY ELSE do you think I was ranting.. now 1-2 weeks worth of digging filth news headlines.. post mortem.. more twitter backgrounds.. already barkha dutt is revealing BBM texts that the wife had sent her before dying now that its come to this stage.. its gonna be one nasty breaking news nonsense for a while to come.. now first thing congress will disown tharoor.. opp will scream.. women rights will start Naari mukti chants.. candle light march ye wo.. India found another story.. and oh OBV HASHTAG army already on IT

as for HER being an OS.. thats the SATIRE.. of where we as a race are heading to😆

lol.. sorry i had no time to catch news today and then didnt bother till now... 

human race heading to.. .. hmmm there was electric dreams (a classic!!!) and then some random movie i had seen a long time back about robots and robot models that also serve as wife and this dude is looking for a specific model... scarlet takes on interesting roles.. voice over os in a movie.. lol i think your scientific mind is going to be disappointed.. god knows i need a govinda movie...lol

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

yah its so shocking ... yesterday i saw news of their controversy... i was in hurry so thought will read later  and didn't get time ... and today when i saw Sunanda trending on #1 i didn't pay attention first , thinking it must be related to that controversy , only then i got to know abt her death ... i was hell shocked ...

same thing at my end... pak isi agent crap and just read a quick snippet of affair, twitter account hacked, etc and i pull up toi and see she is dead and an u believe it.. the one who discovered her dead and reported is hubby himself... like a thriller movie... isi frame up... he killed her... she died of natural causes... kitney sawaal... jasoos on the job!!!! 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

same thing at my end... pak isi agent crap and just read a quick snippet of affair, twitter account hacked, etc and i pull up toi and see she is dead and an u believe it.. the one who discovered her dead and reported is hubby himself... like a thriller movie... isi frame up... he killed her... she died of natural causes... kitney sawaal... jasoos on the job!!!! 

no no he wasnt there.. the hotel staff found her dead as she didnt respond and they opened her suite door to check.. hubby was in AICC meeting.. they were in hotel as their house being refurbished.. howww strange all of it is
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
its almost same kind of tragedy ...
Harayana's ex CM's son Chander mohn left his wife and kids for a girl anuradha ... to marry her both converted into islam ... anuradha became Fiza ... both got married , came infront of media ... chander mohan wa all claiming that he loves her so deeply ... then after few days he ook U turn , went back to his family , and said he loves his wife only ( political power ) ...Fiza cried in front of media and so much hungama 

then arnd a year or two later she was found dead in her house 

these powerful ppl na ... better to stay away frm them ... they mess ur life so much that u can even think to commit suicide 

then there was poor Geetika sharma ... why these  girls commit suicide ?????  they loose their life and make their own families suffer ... kisi aur ka kuch nahin jata hai  ... 

no no he wasnt there.. the hotel staff found her dead as she didnt respond and they opened her suite door to check.. hubby was in AICC meeting.. they were in hotel as their house being refurbished.. howww strange all of it is

From TOI

Her body was reportedly found by Tharoor when he returned to the hotel in the evening after Friday's AICC session. The couple are said to have moved out of the minister's official bungalow as it was being painted. The police were informed by Tharoor's PS Abhinav Kumar.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh.. i read HT I think.. whr they said hotel staff found her.. apparently she was suffering from tuberculosis n also had Lupus or SLE  as its called.. could hv died of lupus who knows but timing is eerie..
on the day am ranting about twitter.. i see TRENDING window on facebook🤔 now I wanna live in my bubble

oh.. i read HT I think.. whr they said hotel staff found her.. apparently she was suffering from tuberculosis n also had Lupus or SLE  as its called.. could hv died of lupus who knows but timing is eerie..

on the day am ranting about twitter.. i see TRENDING window on facebook🤔 now I wanna live in my bubble

Bubble boy of Seinfeld :) ...trending is what it's all about except u ought to be at nordstorm or saks kind of trending vs twitter/fb or "her"
TheRowdiest thumbnail
i have seen Sunanda in real in 2011 during IIFA in toronto ... shashi tharoor was guest minister in IIFA... me with my frnds went to airport to see the celebs when these two also came with them ...saw her frm 2-3 feet 

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

i have seen Sunanda in real in 2011 during IIFA in toronto ... shashi tharoor was guest minister in IIFA... me with my frnds went to airport to see the celebs when these two also came with them ...saw her frm 2-3 feet

Were u disappointed that u went to see celebs and saw her instead or saw her along with other celebs ?
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Were u disappointed that u went to see celebs and saw her instead or saw her along with other celebs ?

i saw celebs too ... yeh log free mein dikh gaye ðŸ˜† ...