Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

After Kamya now Ajaz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c257_533DsY

KHYLπŸ€—

kyaaa hain ismeπŸ˜† cant watch.. as for fear factor.. isnt tht high on reptiles n filthπŸ˜† and this time kuku has to take it on himself not throw on othersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† duniya gol hain beta.. as for matey.. medical condition ka kya.. i pity the other contestants.. adhe to uski decibels ke shikaar hoke mar jayengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nishita123

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c257_533DsY

EPIC BASTI ...Ajju rocks πŸ₯³

kahin woh kaam se maarne wala tweet Ajju ke liye toh nahin tha ? πŸ˜†
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I heard even Elli was approached for Fear factor too. I don't know if it is true. I personally hate the US version of the show as I cannot take all those insects  etc. Do they do the same in India?
I can't imagine Maatey eating a lizard or cockroach. I think she will just scream unfair unfair or faint. Either way her presence is enough reason to not watch the show.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry RANT TIME... will keep it short..
can some SUPERHERO.. savior of humanity etc etc come and destroy ALL OF TWITTER (although am not on it.. ) ITS TOO MUCH.. what is WITH THAT WHOLE THAROOR fiasco.. chindi fans giving opinions and abusing wasnt enough now all these  socialites will unleash themselves and that will make headlines.. maaf karo.. someone save this society.. as it is .. at a point of no return in terms of lack of sensibility.. its like the worst  concept to give humans access to anyone and everyone.. and people just cant help keeping their demons in closets..now after her death.. all desi news will carry it as headlines and breaking news for week.. 
Time out.. time
Edited by sonali.19281 - 10 years ago
KoffeeLover thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
KoffeeLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

can some SUPERHERO.. savior of humanity etc etc come and destroy ALL OF TWITTER (although am not on it.. ) ITS TOO MUCH.. what is WITH THAT WHOLE THAROOR fiasco.. chindi fans giving opinions and abusing wasnt enough now all these  socialites will unleash themselves and that will make headlines.. maaf karo.. someone save this society.. as it is .. at a point of no return in terms of lack of sensibility.. its like the worst  concept to give humans access to anyone and everyone.. and people just cant help keeping their demons in closets..now after her death.. all desi news will carry it as headlines and breaking news for week.. 
Time out.. time

I understand where u r coming from. On one hand twitter has been great because fans can automatically feel closer to the celebrities they love. I recall in the past we used to die to get autographs and now that has replaced with tweets or retweets!

But yes there has been a downside to all this. Biggest of all is this barrage of opinions like it is everyone's business. The abuses that to me amount to cyber bullying. 

But like they say to gain some u gotta lose some. So I don't think its going anywhere but some more privacy and control would definitely help.
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

OMG even coolies at the railway station look far better than this bandar. Alayne control rakhna πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

W*F... he has done breast augmentation surgery or what? i know its not the muscles thru workouts... 

@coolie   fer sure... i hope this is his new blow up pic in his room... lol

btw that ajaz video on youtube rocked... pehle thoda kaam kar lo :) i so love ajazbhai :) and ruffle lays is awesome... i wish he was my friend - i would be laughing my whole life away with him :) 

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

Time out.. time

now now madam.. this is a great outlet for all the frustrated nobodies to come out and vent their anger at anyone and everyone and feel important :) 
btw saw ausage county with mr cumberbatch (small role) ... for all u cumberbatch fans. sorry but despite you all refering to yourselves as cumberbitches i cant use that word as it seems to me like an abuse...
any movie recommendations for weekend? saw enders game yesterday.. given harrison ford ... but was ehh... 

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What's up amigos? Can someone name an entertaining movie to watch or something? I f**king hate my boss and want to drive him out my mind with something that would. Had a rough day so need something to cheer me up. So no "rotlu" movies that are depressing.πŸ˜†