Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What's up buttercups?πŸ˜† Kya haal hai sabka?

So now I hear that it's official that Salman won't be coming back to BB. Any idea who is replacing? (Besides Ranbir.πŸ˜†) 

And Gaushala to do Aashiqui 3?😲🀣 The producer of that movie must be wanting to truly become bankrupt to even think that. Ye maatey bhi na. Kya kya sapne leke baith jaathi hai.πŸ˜† Poor mandrake, still thinking she is all that.πŸ˜† Pheko pheko, aur pheko! Kuch hone wala nahi hai.πŸ˜›
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rapier

What's up buttercups?πŸ˜† Kya haal hai sabka?

So now I hear that it's official that Salman won't be coming back to BB. Any idea who is replacing? (Besides Ranbir.πŸ˜†) 

And Gaushala to do Aashiqui 3?😲🀣 The producer of that movie must be wanting to truly become bankrupt to even think that. Ye maatey bhi na. Kya kya sapne leke baith jaathi hai.πŸ˜† Poor mandrake, still thinking she is all that.πŸ˜† Pheko pheko, aur pheko! Kuch hone wala nahi hai.πŸ˜›

ROFL...my guess is Superstar kuku will replace Salman   !!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Bolo Jai maatey di...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( of course with ghantiiya bajaoing in the background  ) πŸ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

ROFL...my guess is Superstar kuku will replace Salman   !!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Bolo Jai maatey di...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( of course with ghantiiya bajaoing in the background  ) πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Bas ye hi ek kami thi! The producers might as well have a bonfire with their money.πŸ˜† Waise bhi unke paise undenge with the superstar as the host.

All hail Maatey!

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

Just got done with the finale of S3 Sherlock and OMG.. hats off to the writers for this adaptation.. this story I remember pretty distinctly coz we even had a play in school.. but the way they adapted it , deviated in bits and tied it all up  was superbbb.. the screenplay was beyond surreal. some of the sequences top notch.. and of coure the open ended up which will tie things to S4.. and the epiloguee WOOT WOOTπŸ₯³THIS is WHAT I waited for all season.. gahhh I so want to talk to someone about this

LOL I read your line about Moriarty in the previous post and I was just gonna say, wish granted! haha kuch aur hi maang leti.

Yes it was a good epi...Magnussen was a very CREEPY villain *shudders* Really made my skin crawl...I liked the Sherlock mind palace sequences...very well conceived and executed...and the twist with Mary ofcourse was also nicely done.

That said, this was the first season where I didn't really get that CLIFFHANGER feel like the first two seasons...Moriarty coming back...firstly that's such a hindi movie twist...is he some judwaa? Back from the dead after shooting himself in the face? What new cheesy twist will they come up with to justify this? I think it's someone masquerading as Moriarty...not really him...but whatever it is, yes he did make the best villain in the Sherlock series so far so it would be good to have him back.

I think I still loved the first episode this season the most...the one liners, the sequences, the emotional punch it packed...this episode you can tell they definitely filmed after a break from the first two...very different in tone throughout...
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AnU.. I need time to reply to your post.. coz I do HAVE A LOT to sayπŸ˜† this epi's strength was the screenplay and visual direction.. superbbb it was on that level.. I even liked the quirks btw Mycroft and SH. I was counting on that tooπŸ˜† but my fave reaction obv came from Watson-
 you have a gf?🀣

reserveddd for a lot moreee this evening.. me and my friend have been ranting since yesterday on little details..
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

AnU.. I need time to reply to your post.. coz I do HAVE A LOT to sayπŸ˜† this epi's strength was the screenplay and visual direction.. superbbb it was on that level.. I even liked the quirks btw Mycroft and SH. I was counting on that tooπŸ˜† but my fave reaction obv came from Watson-

you have a gf?🀣

reserveddd for a lot moreee this evening.. me and my friend have been ranting since yesterday on little details..

Mycroft has grown to be my new fav. character in this series...particularly LOVED this sceneπŸ˜†

The girlfriend scene weirded me out...I wasn't even weirded out by Irene Adler...but "Sher" making out with this chick was just strangely awkward to watch...I felt for John thereπŸ˜†...but yeah John being unable to get over Sherlock having a gf even as Sherlock goes on about Magnussen was a pretty funny scene.

The Holmes family ROCKSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hola 9-10ers...Wishing everyone a Very Happy Lohri, Makar Sankranti and Pongal !!! πŸ€—
Enjoy everyone and have great food/time !! πŸ˜ƒ 
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hola 9-10ers...Wishing everyone a Very Happy Lohri, Makar Sankranti and Pongal !!! πŸ€—

Enjoy everyone and have great food/time !! πŸ˜ƒ 

Same to you as well !!!!!πŸ₯³
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Me and @Tanishaa003. A Lady I #Respect a lot. A very Loyal and Mature Human being. Glad to know her. pic.twitter.com/Ha304t5qCD

Retweeted by Tanishaa Mukerji
Embedded image permalink
 Expand
  •  Retweeted 
  •  Favorited