Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Amfer.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I heard maatey said in malishka's interview that gaushal fans want her and Kushal in Ashique 3 ๐Ÿคฃ

Ye pakka pagal ho gayi
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

ohhh the bold bit made my day๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† this is exactly how I see it ..but you put it in a figure of speech .. and I totally relate to this sudden culture shock I got too about the rise of the tweet nonsense and in general people screaming and voicing "opinions and stands"๐Ÿ˜† for one, I grew up in the pre 2K when this desensitization and dumbing of society through the virtual world b capitalists wasnt that rampant.. everyone would read, knew facts and actually had legit sources.. this gen seems to take Wiki as gospel๐Ÿคฃ I think its a mix of both.. general lack of sensibility to wrap your mind and lack of time coz boy oh boy there are issues galore.. too many pies being generated for thy measly finger๐Ÿ˜†

You should watch this movie called idiocracy.. they sort of touch upon the concept of this dystopian society.. where no one cares to think.. and is happily feeding off the bytes being generated.. I still have an old school upbringing where my parents would expect a code of conduct by just saying THIS IS AN ADULT  conversation.. which meant obviously you dont earn the rights by virtue of lack of experience or intellect to have a say or opinion on it.. THAT EXACT RATIONALE seems to be missing on the anti-social media๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† every pedestrian (in terms of understanding) individual is screaming.. to be heard coz suddenly they are being fed the placebo of pseudo self worth.. in every open discussion if you will you could find yourself arguing with a 10 yr old.. and they will potentially try to refute your skill set which you have gather over years of training๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it is simply hilarious.. even like a yr back I really didnt know what the big deal this twitter thing was coz no one in my prof or social circle is really on it.. still not.. but now I can see WHY no one I know in daily life is on it..๐Ÿ˜† at the risk of being called an elitist I reserve rights to a discussion only after testing IQs a bit.. coz I cant be bothered banging my head against the wall while I could invest it in real worth .. I also have a strong theory that all the socio-economic frustrations of people find an outlet in the virtual world.. the social oppression and social codes one has to adhere to in the real 1 to 1 interaction dont stand while you abuse your keyboard.. coz a real time exchange requires a lot more erudition and enlightenment on the topic that in general people lack

sometimes I wonder If I was in India would I have been fed into this vicious circle of american subjugation theory in the current Devyani story or would I still have been the cynical critic laughing at the neanderthals falling into the well..๐Ÿ˜† reminds me of the time when this little kid Prince fell into the well and I noticed the rise of LIVE TV nonsense๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† things have only gotten worse there on

@red: I SO wholeheartedly agree!!! Especially regarding the virtual world being a medium of venting socio-economic frustrations...this is the very detrimental side-effect to the otherwise big positive of communication opening up and becoming easier and faster in our times...but this one big downside is also really deteriorating society in my opinion...it's all descending into chaos...there is a reason that DISCIPLINE and some set of rules brings ORDER to the world or we can all just be happily ignorant monkeys anyways...the breaking down of barriers without any sort of regulation since the internet is like a free for all is just leading to nonsensical belligerent trolling in TRUCKLOADS.

Just because it is easier to broadcast your voice to the WHOLE world does not mean that you develop some kind of inflated pseudo sense of self-worth as you very aptly termed it...nobody pauses to THINK and reflect on what they're saying before taking off...ehhh

So did you watch The Last Vow  yet? Epi 3 of Sherlock?
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I heard maatey said in malishka's interview that gaushal fans want her and Kushal in Ashique 3 ๐Ÿคฃ

I am sure Mahesh Bhatt wouldn't want a dud in Ashiqui 3 after super successful part 1 and 2๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So I say keep dreaming Matey๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† She wants to do Ashiqui 3 at the age of 34?

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
loved this pic 

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mahesh Bhatt ki itne saalon main koi movie itni flop nahin huyee jitni Aaashiqui 3 hogi ๐Ÿ˜† BTW Maatey kuhud apni photo collages ke edits approve kar rahin hai twitter pe. Amd why the need for this message to Sofia. She could have DM'd her too. Just showing off how she is still by her side.

1. @sofiahayat is my lovely...babe send me a direct msg eid ur number...changed phone..mwah..love u

Collapse
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
    • 63RETWEETS
    • 205FAVORITES
    • UmamaAnzellltehzeen saeedManisha aroraHumaira ShaikhPragya Bhadra
    8:27 AM - 13 Jan 14  Details
    Tweet text
    Dismiss
    Image will appear as a link
  2. @GAUAHAR_KHAN done..love u..miss u..hugs my beautiful friend xx wish I could hear ur laugh..always brightened the day!

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah that was a nice one. Its nice that these guys are continuing to stay in touch after the show. Maatey ki toh Kuku ke alaawa aur koi pic nahin hai from the BB clan.

Did u see Sangy sent a message to Elli as he got ladoos for her. It was a cute twitter chat. 

@ElliAvram bacche mein kal Mumbai pahucha hu. Aap ke liye Desi Ghee kanti Ladoo laya hui :) Aapka number Not Reachable hai :(

@Sangram_Sanjeet aaaw hahahah Sangraaam ji how sweet!! Lekin main abhi Mumbai mein nahin hoon :(:( ohooo mujhe ghee wale laddooo chahiye na

Edited by filmibuff00 - 10 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
haan i did see sangy's convo with elli and andy too ... elli is not in the town ... donny why andy didn't come ... must be bz somewhere 

i am so glad they all r in touch ... my fans ๐Ÿ˜Ž

maatey ne yeh jeeta hai ... Ghanta ๐Ÿคฃ... once there was 2 vs 11 aur maate ka end mein ek bhi frnd nahin ๐Ÿคฃ ...they all lived together ...they know maatey better than us ...and it says a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰

kuku bhi zabardasti ka saath hai for all nautanki 

yesterday i read a lot abt PRs ( when i came across the article i posted )...one thing I can assure ... this PR business of Gaushal has RUINED everything for maatey and kuku ...
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just got done with the finale of S3 Sherlock and OMG.. hats off to the writers for this adaptation.. this story I remember pretty distinctly coz we even had a play in school.. but the way they adapted it , deviated in bits and tied it all up  was superbbb.. the screenplay was beyond surreal. some of the sequences top notch.. and of coure the open ended up which will tie things to S4.. and the epiloguee WOOT WOOT๐ŸฅณTHIS is WHAT I waited for all season.. gahhh I so want to talk to someone about this