Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Currently it's all pervasive. As CM he can only do much - central govt is hard but he might surprise us with LS results along with Namo :). If u suffocate the bug guys flows that's a blow too. Thing is how far will he sustain this.

What Devyani did (or should I say if) is a very common practice amongst top level indian diplomats who bring domestic help from India at slightly higher indian wages but report it higher in US dollars. This is the first time the issue escalated to such levels possibly because it happened in a consul general and hence could not be covered up with diplomatic immunity instantly. 

I think the issue here is her making a second contract with the lower wages. That was stupidity. Also I have some room for doubt because she said in the visa application that the nanny would be making $4500. But in the letter it was written she would do 40 hours a week at $9.75. So that does not add to 4500. And I would believe Devyani when she says she wrote her own salary as $4500 as thats what typically deputy consul generals make as a base salary. Its the perks that add up to a much higher number. 

Also now the nanny and her family are all in the US specially her family under some human trafficking type visa. I have not seen the nanny and this could be one clever trick by her to gain some kind of refugee status in the US.

I know here in Canada these kind of cases are common and a lot of times the nannys know the loopholes and exploit situations. But the other way round has also happened. 

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
elluuu people.. been busy and away but while we are on the political jhol topic.. someone care to throw light on the recent UP CMs event fiasco.. why is public and media throwing stones on actors for performing in it๐Ÿ˜† and has another reason to boycott their movies.. am gonna come across as a cynical as it is I guess .. but I wanna make an effort to be an informed cynic๐Ÿ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

elluuu people.. been busy and away but while we are on the political jhol topic.. someone care to throw light on the recent UP CMs event fiasco.. why is public and media throwing stones on actors for performing in it๐Ÿ˜† and has another reason to boycott their movies.. am gonna come across as a cynical as it is I guess .. but I wanna make an effort to be an informed cynic๐Ÿ˜†

faltoo ka sallu ke peeche pad gaye ...specially SRK fans on Twitter and Sallu haters ... those BB wali SRK fans are acting so being human๐Ÿ˜† ...SRK ka yaad nahin jab soldiers ko maar rahe hote hain border pe and instead of worrying abt them and their families , during those times he talks abt Cricketers frm neighbor country and his behavior with poor old bodygaurd of wankhade Stadium 

its their job to perform ... their hard earned money ... they performed ...to take care of victims is not their job , its Akhilesh Yadav's job ...he failed in it ... yet all actors said sorry and Salman did donate money for Muzaffarnagar victims ...SRK ne kya donation kiya ???? Ghanta ...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

i want arvind to attack big fish..like politicans otherwise this corruption will back as soon as arvind will get off from cm post,,,,corruption should be attacked from top so that these officers will get message that no one will get escape

i am little disappointing with kejriwal ... since he accepted congress's support he only attacks BJP ... no congress ... ab congress Honest ho gayi ????? 

before elections he had proof against sheila dixit , now he says bring the proof and i will take action ๐Ÿค”
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Minnie๐Ÿค— 
Sanaa ka article padha?๐Ÿคฃ chalu uska victim card chillam chilli.. negative role hain๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

as with this event- clearly there's powerplay involved.. did these actors or their managers know about this risk factor.. maybe they had committed and taken money long back.. Salman's PR reshma is the best in the biz I doubt she'll do something stupid before his movie๐Ÿ˜† at this point all publicity is good.. 

lmaooo at twitter ke stand wali janta.. ๐Ÿ˜† every one has a voice in betterment and civic responsibility but do they as citizen exercise it. for starters how many truly pay taxes and dont evade.. thats only if they are professionals considering half of twitter is teens sitting pretty on their parents money.. khair..I blv SRK also said bolly was being targeted for no reason.. uspe se bhatt khandaan doing blockbuster tweeting coz Aliaa performed.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i know Salman donated money to a children hospital in the states he performed in.. and even this perf he said was for welfare.. so what the hue n cry about.. its not making sense or I dont know the details
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

Minnie๐Ÿค— 

Sanaa ka article padha?๐Ÿคฃ chalu uska victim card chillam chilli.. negative role hain๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

as with this event- clearly there's powerplay involved.. did these actors or their managers know about this risk factor.. maybe they had committed and taken money long back.. Salman's PR reshma is the best in the biz I doubt she'll do something stupid before his movie๐Ÿ˜† at this point all publicity is good.. 

lmaooo at twitter ke stand wali janta.. ๐Ÿ˜† every one has a voice in betterment and civic responsibility but do they as citizen exercise it. for starters how many truly pay taxes and dont evade.. thats only if they are professionals considering half of twitter is teens sitting pretty on their parents money.. khair..I blv SRK also said bolly was being targeted for no reason.. uspe se bhatt khandaan doing blockbuster tweeting coz Aliaa performed.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i know Salman donated money to a children hospital in the states he performed in.. and even this perf he said was for welfare.. so what the hue n cry about.. its not making sense or I dont know the details

๐Ÿค— 

Mahesh Bhatt khud ka drama kar raha hai ...bhatt sahab ki laadli beti ko President ka naam toh pata nahin hai ๐Ÿคฃ...

did u see salman's tweet to him that no need to say sorry ๐Ÿ˜†

and sana ๐Ÿคฃ... OMG is despo for publicity ...she wants to join salman and daisy for promotions when she has hardly 3-4 scenes  in the movie ๐Ÿคฃ

I am sure Shukla has bigger role than her ...he was seen in the promos too 

i remember when Sana was on run bcz of kidnapping case, media was claiming that Salman's lead heroine is on run , how he will shot the movie , only then sohail said she is no more needed for the shooting ... i knew since then that she has a small role ...๐Ÿ˜†...

i agree ...all publicity is a good publicity ๐Ÿ˜‰

and he rocked in Nach baliye today ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by TheRowdiest - 10 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I do this for pure enjoyment. Its a field day here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3849217&TPN=36&#p99389575
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
salman is targeted for no reason...whatever happened in UP was sad but u cant put gun on actors on the name  of morality and ask them to boycott it...these event r planned in advance of many months..these actors get paid for performance ab beeche main kuch sad thing ho jaye toh uske liye inko kaise bame kar sakte hai..sab ko maatha tekna padta hai politicians ke aage..kya srk kya sr AB aur kya salman ya madhuri...these actors r nobody in front of politicians ... kya waha cinema hall band ho gaye hai kya? people paying 900rs ticket for dhoom3 and enjoying movie same city where people died due to cold .toh sab cinema band karwa do media walo...
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

<font size="4">salman is targeted for no reason...whatever happened in UP was sad but u cant put gun on actors on the name of morality and ask them to boycott it...these event r planned in advance of many months..these actors get paid for performance ab beeche main kuch sad thing ho jaye toh uske liye inko kaise bame kar sakte hai..sab ko maatha tekna padta hai politicians ke aage..kya srk kya sr AB aur kya salman ya madhuri...these actors r nobody in front of politicians ... <font color="#cc0000">kya waha cinema hall band ho gaye hai kya? people paying 900rs ticket for dhoom3 and enjoying movie same city where people died due to cold .toh sab cinema band karwa do media walo...</font></font>

People are totally Vella and make issues out of nothing while we have ifs officers like Devyani representing us. Now she claims she is sad of being away from family - should have thought before commuting fraud for a maid - diplomatic immunity or not and learn to live like the rest of NRIs - DIY or pay the fair price.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
media are a bunch of rascals I tell ya๐Ÿ˜† and the janta these days are headless chicken running helter skelter for any cause esp where there is none๐Ÿ˜† yest I read how India now thinks Obama Admin has compromised the international relations with India in their priority list.. and beijin and Islamabad must be happy with this.. SERIOUSLY how olddd are these reporters๐Ÿ˜† I doubt they know the basics of public admin and intl' relations๐Ÿค”
and about these random brouhaha about moral slapping celebs..  for some reason or other and find a sense of pseudo worth ..bigg yawnnn.. what ever happened to the meaning of the word PERSPECTIVE in the real world or more like virtual world.. in reality they will be too dumbfounded to have an opinion or  state it.. mehhh.. pass the popcorn ๐Ÿ˜†