9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 36

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

looks like a good movie but certainly two fine actresses will make it a worthwhile watch.. i wish i hadnt associated myself with bb and have sampatji image... but o well :)
I can watch the movie just 'coz of Madhuri and Juhi...both extremely good actresses.
Promo also seems to be decent.
Sampatji in reality (based on what we saw in BB), didnt appear to have a powerful presence...so am kinda curious to know what exactly is she famous for (I hv no idea abt her Gulabi gang)
Originally posted by kitkataha

Kill me now. How does everyone work for 42-44 hours a week? Or even worse, 70 hrs a week? I AM SO DEAD. This is not my first 40/hr a week job, but this is definitely my most demanding job yet. Worst of all, I work for a desi, and he owns the firm. Some desi bosses are such  @#@$$%. Almost all his employees talk bad about him, and I am so scared that I may get fired. I've never been fired...I want to know exactly when that moment comes, so that before anyone dares to fire me, I say "I QUIT!!!! SEE YA NEVA ALLIGATOR!" This desi boss of mine (who's a South Indian) is also very, very cheap even though he's generating millions. He has allocated me a max of 30 hrs/week because that is how many hrs he will pay me for at the firm, but he makes me work more than 40 hrs...and I am sure I am not getting paid for the extra ten hrs. I am so mad, I wanna quit just because of that. I wake up at 5 am everyday and I come back at 6:15 pm. Some employees have told me though that there are days when they check in at 8 am and leave at 1 am the next day 😲😲 I am so scared. 😆 I don't like this working bizz at all. Broke student life seems better at this point 😒 I can't wait to be a student again in 7 more months. 

Oh and my commute is 1 hr and 15 mins. 👏🤬 cuz of traffic and since I live in a huge city. I feel like dying as I type this.

oh and my boss is apparently "quizzing" me tomorrow. Only God knows on what stuff b/c I've only worked at the firm for two days and I barely know $hit, Lets hope tomorrow is not my last day 

not fair that Kushal gets paid in lakhs for not showering. WHY SO UNFAIR , LIFE? 😭😭😭

hmmm... i dont your financial situation but i would quit than waste my life away if i was in your place... no job is worth this unless u really need cash for roti kapda makan but i would be applying away to all other places... this is exploitation as he is working u more than he is paying u and sounds like even if he was paying u fair he wouldnt be treating u well... find a better work environment asap or quit now if u can afford it... 
Originally posted by liberiangirl

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/I-am-not-born-to-just-become-an-actor-Salman-Khan/articleshow/28598382.cms
He definitely has come a long way...from the brattish image he had to what he comes across as now.  He's definitely a changed man

changed i wouldnt say... prolly a lil more mature... changed would be him confessing to hit and run incident:) 

changed i wouldnt say... prolly a lil more mature... changed would be him confessing to hit and run incident:) 

Hmm...for all we know...he will go the Sanju baba way sometime soon.
But what surprises me is how long this case has been going on for.   I dont understand..why do they delay the court proceedings?  Lack of witnesses?  Can they keep postponing dates forever?  It is so frustrating to the families as well ...mainly the victims.  

Hmm...for all we know...he will go the Sanju baba way sometime soon.
But what surprises me is how long this case has been going on for.   I dont understand..why do they delay the court proceedings?  Lack of witnesses?  Can they keep postponing dates forever?  It is so frustrating to the families as well ...mainly the victims.  

thats where the law and order breaks down.. too long.. witnesses get threats.. get paid off.. and victims were homeless people sleeping on the footpaths... so justice has low probability of being served here... 

thats where the law and order breaks down.. too long.. witnesses get threats.. get paid off.. and victims were homeless people sleeping on the footpaths... so justice has low probability of being served here... 

how r they ever going to arrive at a judgement then?  will the case be open forever?

hmmm... i dont your financial situation but i would quit than waste my life away if i was in your place... no job is worth this unless u really need cash for roti kapda makan but i would be applying away to all other places... this is exploitation as he is working u more than he is paying u and sounds like even if he was paying u fair he wouldnt be treating u well... find a better work environment asap or quit now if u can afford it...

By the grace of God, this is not a do or die situation for me. I took this job offer because I was going to be out of school until August, and I wanted to save some money up for Lumineers, a dental procedure. 😆 my parents are advising me to leave as well, and find work closer to home that way the commute is shorter and I'm not taken advantage of. It's so unfair to work like a dog and then get paid like a peasant. I feel like filing a complaint against his firm. Can you believe it..he expects me to learn all of my duties and procedures within two days of me being hired?! There is no employee really training me and I'm left on my own figuring everything out. Worst work environment as of yet...I've never had such an experience before. Oh well this is an experience in itself. I'm sure I'm gonna be in such situations later on as well..gotta learn to deal with it.Edited by kitkataha - 10 years ago

<h1>I was Never Gauahar Khan's Friend, Kamya Punjabi</h1>

Gotta love Kammo 😆