Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Yeh Kuku kyaa tweet kar raha hai??? Does anyone get this? I don't think I understand his language much  πŸ˜†

I think what he means (I could be totally wrong as I don't specialize in Kuku's special languageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) that "If you want to beat/kill someone,  do it by your work" πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

As if Murkh Budhi has lot of work laying around for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Marane ke liye kaam hona bhi toh chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Rani

I think what he means (I could be totally wrong as I don't specialize in Kuku's special languageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) that "If you want to beat/kill someone,  do it by your work" πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

Seeing Kuku's work [i.e. Acting], I am sure people will die.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what an easy way πŸ˜†

KoffeeLover thumbnail

As if Murkh Budhi has lot of work laying around for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Marane ke liye kaam hona bhi toh chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think u may be right. Someone posted some Vimal ad on his twitter today and fangirls started to faint. Maybe thats what he calls kaam se maaroπŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Disappeared

Seeing Kuku's work [i.e. Acting], I am sure people will die.. πŸ˜† what an easy way πŸ˜†

One doesn't realize what they are saying in drunken state so we can Forgive Murkh Budhdhi for talking about his non existent work πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago
-Rani thumbnail

I think u may be right. Someone posted some Vimal ad on his twitter today and fangirls started to faint. Maybe thats what he calls kaam se maaroπŸ˜†

Oh he really killing girls with his work (non existing) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I still wonder how a guy, who neither is good looking, nor can speak properly can have fangirlsπŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Oh he really killing girls with his work (non existing) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I still wonder how a guy, who neither is good looking, nor can speak properly can have fangirlsπŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I srsly thinks he thinks he is a superstar... he has gone str8 frm hinsa in BB house to preaching about how to not hit anyone... Even in the recently released exit after hinsaa he was talking of how he would only come back to BB if public demands etc.. and he keeps using "duniya" like the whole duniya actually knows him or of him...

I am not kidding - i had no clue who any of these contestants were prior to BB and wouldnt had i not watched it after...except perhaps Ajaz due to his potential in bollywood if he fulives upto it.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I srsly thinks he thinks he is a superstar... he has gone str8 frm hinsa in BB house to preaching about how to not hit anyone... Even in the recently released exit after hinsaa he was talking of how he would only come back to BB if public demands etc.. and he keeps using "duniya" like the whole duniya actually knows him or of him...

I am not kidding - i had no clue who any of these contestants were prior to BB and wouldnt had i not watched it after...except perhaps Ajaz due to his potential in bollywood if he fulives upto it.

Well if a twitter sexy poll makes you a superstar then he is living in his own la la land πŸ˜† I had heard of a lot of the contestants before the show started but I had no interest to watch them. Now post the show, the only people I would look forward to seeing are Andy, Elli n Ajaz as they have some real talent. Couldn't care much about the soap stars. I liked Tanisha but never thought she could act, so it would be nice to see her successful behind the scenes.

As for Kuku I had no idea of his serial.
Edited by filmibuff00 - 10 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Well if a twitter sexy poll makes you a superstar then he is living in his own la la land πŸ˜† I had heard of a lot of the contestants before the show started but I had no interest to watch them. Now post the show, the only people I would look forward to seeing are Andy, Elli n Ajaz as they have some real talent. Couldn't care much about the soap stars. I liked Tanisha but never thought she could act, so it would be nice to see her successful behind the scenes.

As for Kuku I had no idea of his serial.
[/QUOTE]
Agreed.. elli i reserve my judgement on her acting skills.. it feels like she is a good person and definitely flexible with her high kick stuff on bb.. but it remains to be seen if she will act or just be a gori girl in movies.. tanisha should be a producer but some of her comments on family background are far fetched.. she isnt royalty - just from a family that did well in bollywood and hence has money... andy has potential (he has already been a vj) but i think ajaz had a lot more potential as an entertainer that i would like to see...and not just become another johnny lever kind of roles guy in movies... 

btw what is this about comedy nights with kapil getting women protestors.. i havent had a chance to see any epis last few weeks... 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello folks.. Sampy ki gulaabi gang wali movie trailer is out it seems. .I happened to see it.. Madhuri is playing sampy?😲🀣 couch laoooπŸ˜† but in all fairness.. I liked Juhi in this.. i have wanted to see Mads Juhi together.. but never thought it'll be in a gundi formπŸ˜† juhi's poltician presence is pretty nice.. its not hardcore maar kaat dungi yet has that  rustic touch.. dont know about the whole thing.. but strictly going by promo.. but Mads is sampy? really?🀣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAcN8RR3Ry4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]