Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG look at Andy's hair here. And is that Nigs Maatey? She almost looks like Gaumata here.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

I have never seen this series but it sounds interesting. I did check on Wikipedia and even Sangram was there with Rakhi Sawant and he apparently won. Payal also came separately and won. Will try to catch some episodes.

Really want to see the Andy one but can't handle any form of Maatey πŸ˜‰ Apparently Andy won too.

@ Saachi, lolz...couldn't agree more πŸ˜†
@  FB, most of BB contestants were there, it was fun in initial couple of weeks but then as Saachi mentioned -  that show lost the plot, seemed extremely scripted and not much focus on cooking/dishes...focus shifted to BB drama lolz...Tanaz, Bakhtiyaar ( BB3) , Payal, Sambhavna, Rahul Mahajan (BB2 ) , Delnaz ( BB6 ) , Sakkubai, Andy, Sangram, Sophia ( BB7 ) , Manojwa ( BB4 ), Amar Upadhyay ( BB5 ) , Rakhi ( BB1)  Dimpy, Debina, Ragini, Karanveer bora ( Soap actor/ actresses ) - Saare ka saare nautanki the usme...lolz...
if time permits, try to catch some of the episodes on YT, I see many clips uploaded there :)) 

Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail

Thank you Suyash πŸ˜ƒ 
PS: pls drop the "ji" Suyash !!  - why this kolaveri di πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Ye khushi ke aansu hai aaj  tak kabhi kisi ne ji nahi bulaya mujhe πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PPS : okay nautanki over lolz...πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
@FB, Haan ji woh Maatey Part 2 hai πŸ˜†
She had also played a victim card in that show just like Maatey part 1 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Rani welcome back!! Jallad Jodi seem to be vacationing in Goa. Well Tanisha, Armaan, Andy with his family and even Hazel were in Goa together. Andy is still there not sure about the others. Andy is quite active on social media tweeting, sending pics etc etc.

Maatey's PR are still active too. Last they bashed Hazel for saying she had a good time in Goa with Tani, Armaan and Andy πŸ˜† AFter that she unfollowed Gauhar.

Thanks for the update filmibuff. I saw their pics of Goa vacation. Seems they had lot of fun togetherπŸ˜ƒ

@ Red - Great job HazelπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlayneStone

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what happened to his shorts? or are they really short? like shorter than his tee? is he wearing a thong? OMFG LOL

@ Red - Oh Please don't put those kind of images of him in my mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜† When I was little, I wanted to marry him, but seeing this pic of him, i am changing my mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

I have never seen this series but it sounds interesting. I did check on Wikipedia and even Sangram was there with Rakhi Sawant and he apparently won. Payal also came separately and won. Will try to catch some episodes.

Really want to see the Andy one but can't handle any form of Maatey πŸ˜‰ Apparently Andy won too.

@ Red - Same here. Any form of Matey is utter torture for me. Her victory ruined the finale for me
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Thank you Suyash πŸ˜ƒ 
PS: pls drop the "ji" Suyash !!  - why this kolaveri di πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Ye khushi ke aansu hai aaj  tak kabhi kisi ne ji nahi bulaya mujhe πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PPS : okay nautanki over lolz...πŸ˜†

Aadat ho gaya hai, kya karein. πŸ˜†
Will try and control next time. πŸ˜†

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh Kuku kyaa tweet kar raha hai??? Does anyone get this? I don't think I understand his language much  πŸ˜†

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh Kuku kyaa tweet kar raha hai??? Does anyone get this? I don't think I understand his language much  πŸ˜†

Filmi.. matey ki baat kar raha hoga.. uski mateygiri se already pareshan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

on a serious note, no I dont. iski language mere ko kabhi samaj nahi aati. pata nai kya oggdum boggdum bolta hai aur likhta bhi.