Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Amfer.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Yeh toh Maatey aur KUku kay bhi baap lag rahe hai. Do they have a fakebook? ðŸ˜†

BB are you listening?????? *wink wink*
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: amfer

BB are you listening?????? *wink wink*

😆😆 
Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Shenaz !!! ðŸ¤—  Kahaan the aap itne din...of course we missed you :)) 

I missed that Rishtey.com show yaar...have heard so much abou that show.

Check this nishitaji : http://www.youtube.com/show/rishtacom/videos 😃
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Disappeared

I came across this hilarious pic today. Its so funny.

dadaji.. ke jalwe..

😆😆😆

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what happened to his shorts? or are they really short? like shorter than his tee? is he wearing a thong? OMFG LOL
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

NB forum is so fun ... someone's rib fracture has backfired big time ðŸ˜†

i am waiting for Khatron ke khiladi ... Rohit Shetty is gonna host it ... will miss Akki 

also waiting for Roadies ...my most fav show after BB ...till then getting bored ðŸ¥±... now catching up with veera ... little bit interesting now days 

armaan has also joined Twitter now ( his old account but active now )

kuku ka koi naya interesting tweet aaya ???? 

minnie sweety..my phupi emailed me the xray of debina didi!!!!!!! why would my phupi lie to me? she loves me like her own daughter... my phupi never lies... she never says shut up..
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Have you checked Amitabh's following list in twitter. I am wondering why he is following certain twitter handles.Like one handle that he is following is called @HornyFacts and the description is "If you are 18+ follow us for interesting, funny and mind blowing s** facts. " ðŸ˜†

Like seriously ? He surely can't blame it on 2 year old Aradhya playing with his tablet??

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is adorbs dot com..

i tells you...
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

lol... do u randomly watch an epi and then post these? what seems like a random q turns out to have elicited 5 pages of response.. and when do bolly series consummate anything on screen? 

hahahahaha!!!

i was going through that rangrasiya forum and there were so many thirsty soap fans asking about consummation scene..so that inspired me to post a thirsty thread in that forum.. LOL
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
today my bf got dom perignon from one of his client.. i am like i only wanna open it when my mom's here...

i sooo hope my parents come visit us before his parents
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Debina and Dimpy ( Rahul Mahajan's wife ) were such bullies in that Welcome show...There was a big fight between other lady ( I forgot her name lolz...she was on the survivor show I believe  ) and Dimpy ( Debina was supporting Dimpy and both were taking digs at her ) .Amar Upadhyay was also one of the contestants for that week...and oh yeah  karanveeer bohra was there too.

Nishi, yeh janta bhi thi waha pe.. Welcome forum pe.😆😆

I remember Dimpy & Debina.. bullying Gizelle girl with whom Mr. Bohra flirted. These 2 ladies were so cheap & nautanki. they irritated me so much. passing comments on someone coz she wears short clothes? 🤔 Gizelle gave Dimpy good answer. aapne bhi to reality show me shadi ki.. 😆😆 Dimpy pura jal jal ke bhuna hua chicken ho rakhi thi.. 😉

Andu was there with Niggu matey & Sanaya, Ragini [Suhana fame]. weirdly, I found Niggu matey good in welcome. I thought it was Ragini who was taking pange but turns out Niggu matey to sab ki nani nikli.. dramebazi me PHD. 😆😆 

I missed watching Sophia on welcome, it went super annoying after first 3-4 weeks. I didn't watch after that. 🥱 I felt, khana taiyar mangvate the.. aur logo ko sirf drame ke liye bulate the. nothing related to cooking.. only bitching & fighting. 😵
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Disappeared

Nishi, yeh janta bhi thi waha pe.. Welcome forum pe.😆😆

I remember Dimpy & Debina.. bullying Gizelle girl with whom Mr. Bohra flirted. These 2 ladies were so cheap & nautanki. they irritated me so much. passing comments on someone coz she wears short clothes? 🤔 Gizelle gave Dimpy good answer. aapne bhi to reality show me shadi ki.. 😆😆 Dimpy pura jal jal ke bhuna hua chicken ho rakhi thi.. 😉

Andu was there with Niggu matey & Sanaya, Ragini [Suhana fame]. weirdly, I found Niggu matey good in welcome. I thought it was Ragini who was taking pange but turns out Niggu matey to sab ki nani nikli.. dramebazi me PHD. 😆😆 

I missed watching Sophia on welcome, it went super annoying after first 3-4 weeks. I didn't watch after that. 🥱 I felt, khana taiyar mangvate the.. aur logo ko sirf drame ke liye bulate the. nothing related to cooking.. only bitching & fighting. 😵

I have never seen this series but it sounds interesting. I did check on Wikipedia and even Sangram was there with Rakhi Sawant and he apparently won. Payal also came separately and won. Will try to catch some episodes.

Really want to see the Andy one but can't handle any form of Maatey ðŸ˜‰ Apparently Andy won too.