Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Have you checked Amitabh's following list in twitter. I am wondering why he is following certain twitter handles.Like one handle that he is following is called @HornyFacts and the description is "If you are 18+ follow us for interesting, funny and mind blowing s** facts. " πŸ˜†

Like seriously ? He surely can't blame it on 2 year old Aradhya playing with his tablet??

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why am I not surprised. Daddu has gone completely crazy Filmi. I follow him just for fun. do you see him Fan Pic of the week on FB where he picks Picture of him by a Fan. thats too too funny. I follow him just for the good laugh everyday. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sscomp32

Add one more lie to that. Sajid said Bhaiya (as called in forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰) is punjabi , but he didn't object whereas during Jhalak and geet time he said on repeat mode he is from Bihar. 😑

haan when he needs votes he never objects anything 

when during his second publicity marriage , during mahendi some telly site, i think it was fusion production,  asked him abt if he will get married in Punjabi way and he said i m not punjabi but Bihari and when Sajid said he didn't object ...what a liar 

and how they kept on lied they r in live in relationship then got married in 2011 with all the publicity and in NB it was revealed they were already married , got married within 4 months when they first time met ...
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Disappeared

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why am I not surprised. Daddu has gone completely crazy Filmi. I follow him just for fun. do you see him Fan Pic of the week on FB where he picks Picture of him by a Fan. thats too too funny. I follow him just for the good laugh everyday. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I have never followed him on FB only on twitter. But I just saw his FB and he actually posted that pic there πŸ˜† I guess this is keeping him busy in his spare time LOL

He also posted one where the supreme court has allowed him to fly the tiranga at his house.

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Yeh toh Maatey aur KUku kay bhi baap lag rahe hai. Do they have a fakebook?πŸ˜†

Lol. One fakes fainting and taking her lead takes it to a whole new level and fakes a rib injury and dances on national tv.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Debina and Dimpy ( Rahul Mahajan's wife ) were such bullies in that Welcome show...There was a big fight between other lady ( I forgot her name lolz...she was on the survivor show I believe  ) and Dimpy ( Debina was supporting Dimpy and both were taking digs at her ) .Amar Upadhyay was also one of the contestants for that week...and oh yeah  karanveeer bohra was there too.Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KHYL...πŸ€— lmaoo you are such a trivia treasure.. I havent even heard of these people and shows and you know lil details etc πŸ˜†
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Helloo Everyone! πŸ€—
Kisi ne bhi meri kami mehsoos nahi kee πŸ˜­

I saw kavi shastri's name! OMG I love that guy. β­οΈ
Nishita123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

KHYL...πŸ€— lmaoo you are such a trivia treasure.. I havent even heard of these people and shows and you know lil details etc πŸ˜†

KHYL !! πŸ€— lolz...Arre last year after BB6 got over , this welcome show started and most of BB janta was watching that show...lolz apna Andu bhi tha usme...with Maatey part 2 ( Niggu maatey ) lolz...and manojwa was in that episodes too...so this Welcome show had most of BB contestants ( from past seasons ) and was pretty much like BB - so it was like poor man's BB in BB's absense...but I only watched that show for first 3-4 weeks...then couldn't keep up with it ... πŸ˜†
Wanted to post a video of Andu but maatey part 2 is there too...lolz...so watch at your own risk...dekhana hai to YT pe hai...πŸ˜†
... just came across a clip on YT ,and guess what I saw.. Sophia maatey was there too with none other than Sakkubai and Delu πŸ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shenaz-

Helloo Everyone! πŸ€—

Kisi ne bhi meri kami mehsoos nahi kee πŸ˜­

I saw kavi shastri's name! OMG I love that guy. β­οΈ

Shenaz !!! πŸ€—  Kahaan the aap itne din...of course we missed you :)) 

I missed that Rishtey.com show yaar...have heard so much abou that show.