Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: amfer

Why was KSG  trending on twitter recently?

Uska kya ho gaya:πŸ˜•

he was thrown out from serial  for unprofessional behavior and fans were protesting his exitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

lol... do u randomly watch an epi and then post these? what seems like a random q turns out to have elicited 5 pages of response.. and when do bolly series consummate anything on screen? 
fire_gun thumbnail

We have Elli Avram in mind: Salman Khan

Superstar Salman Khan, who has been promoting Swedish-Greek actress Elli Avram ever since she entered the reality show "Bigg Boss 7" house, says he may consider her for a film.

January 08, 2014

MUMBAI
PTI

Salman was the host of "Bigg Boss 7", which ended recently. When asked whether Elli will be seen with him on the big screen, Salman said: "You will see Elli when a director or producer casts her. We have Elli in mind for sure ... I will say that straight out."

Elli made her Bollywood debut with "Mickey Virus".

However, Salman clarifies that nobody can take undue advantage of his friendship to get a film.

He said: "It's very clear that if I see something in a person only then that person will get to work with me."

"Earlier when I used to drink, they would think they will come and do their 'jugaad', but nothing used to work.

"If I feel that a person deserves it, only then it will happen or else nothing doing. If somebody makes my head turn twice that means the girl has something about her," he added. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
GM 9-10ers !!! Hows everyone doing!! 
Saw this yesterday, Looks good,catchy song  - ARR, Imtiyaz Ali , Road movie, Alia , Randeep Hooda
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrhZ28ZUDo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fire_gun

he was thrown out from serial  for unprofessional behavior and fans were protesting his exitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is it ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I also heard that he is doing a movie with some jha guy ( hopefully not prakash jha lolz ) πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: liberiangirl

🀣
I thought they were trying to trend #BoycottJaiHo...werent they?
Btw, who is this Maria lady?  She seems to be filled with hate like I've never seen before...Elli, Hazel, Rahul Nanda...none hv been spared.  SK is her hot fav though   What's with her?  Is she PR?  She seems to spend the whole day on twitter.   Wonder what her life is like...wonder what she's gone through in life to have so much venom & hatred for ppl who she doesnt even know much abt.

Oh btw, Minnie, u got Andy to help u getting unblocked from Tanisha's twitter a/c?  Wow girl!
U r quite popular I see on twitter...lol!   

Now Gau fans, I still dont understand, why did they even attack Hazel? She didnt say a thing about G.   And now Payal is also tweeting abt PR.  Wow!  Lot seems to have happened in the last 24 hrs or more

haan i m very popular among maatey's PR for sure ... while blocking them andy and tani by mistake blocked few fans too by mistake ... ...tani blocked me ...i tweeted andy and before andy cld reply many more ppl tweeted tani and within seconds tani unblocked me ( she must be online ) then Andu too replied me πŸ˜‰...hehehehehhe 
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

haan i m very popular among maatey's PR for sure ... while blocking them andy and tani by mistake blocked few fans too by mistake ... ...tani blocked me ...i tweeted andy and before andy cld reply many more ppl tweeted tani and within seconds tani unblocked me ( she must be online ) then Andu too replied me πŸ˜‰...hehehehehhe 

Yeah...both Andy/Tani seem to be pretty active on twitter and also seem to read most of the tweets sent by ppl.
Yeah...I saw Andy replied to u  πŸ‘
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I came across this hilarious pic today. Its so funny.

dadaji.. ke jalwe..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone here watch DABH?
If yes, DO NOT miss today's episode.   Fabulous one!   Emotions were so beautifully portrayed by both the lead actors...subtle, but yet so real!  I cried buckets of tears today.
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Disappeared

I came across this hilarious pic today. Its so funny.

dadaji.. ke jalwe..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pagal ho gaye hai bachan saabπŸ˜†πŸ˜†