Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 18

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so cold in Texas. 
Does anyone know about anything related to Investment Banking?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AlayneStone

heck even if i had a choice i would never wanna be in that house with bunch of feral D listers...

some of the episodes of Big Brother aus i watched, the tasks looked fun, people were well behaved and were entertaining without shouting and fighting and bitching.. they got decent food and wine and champagne.. the house looked nice.. desi BB relies too much on fighting ..its off putting.. and the celebs aren't themselves for the most part...and most are always on edge

Bb Aussie was really entertaining for the episodes I have watched as well. They do get champagne etc but also have weeks here it's only staple diet so food was restricted. One of the tasks was talent show etc so far better than bb7 and also did u see nomination voting - it had points. Finally they didn not get fussed over any PDA or I am from such an such family crap...
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Finally saw e2 of s3 for Sherlock. Really? Entire episode around wedding and humanizing Sherlock - who incidentally was often in an inebriated state versus this non alcoholic non druggie Sherlock. Why they humanized him - writers went a lite overboard. If they had just stuck to best man speech and 15 min of wedding footage would have been fine. 3 episodes every 2 years and one is dedicated to wedding. Couplingesque writing after amazing ciritique reviews for s1/s2 should go down. Luckily ther is s4 plans
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Disappeared

hello 9-10ers.

anyone from midwest? Northeast?

take care buddies. wear warm warm clothes & then go out. no body part exposed. I came to work in bus. I know.  Its freezing cold. 😔

tell me about it.. these people are serious about the wind chill warning.. my face is chapped dry and the corner of my lips almost cut from it..  this is my first time with -5F ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

tell me about it.. these people are serious about the wind chill warning.. my face is chapped dry and the corner of my lips almost cut from it..  this is my first time with -5F ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

well I am ok with cold. got used to by living in northeast all these years. but this is just too much. havent really experienced such freezing cold ever before.

and ooh I was all covered from head to toe. only eyes exposed. 😆 but still could feel my face freezing behind the scarf.  its bad out there. wonder how MN, ND, WI, MI people are surviving.

myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Nishita - I know right, Kangana seemed the most honest and fun of the lot. She gave some good straight answers, refreshing from the usual bollywood lot.
Haven't caught on the Queen promo yet, I guess it would be interesting to see her in a full fledged comic role, the gal does have a sense of humor.

Hi Anu hope you are doing good, I think we met on the SGP forum 😊

@Sonali/Anu - Agreed about your points on the impact of rabid fandom.

Have you guys heard about how an actress(Ramya krishnan) who played a villain role in a Rajnikanth movie and won appreciation for her performance(that overshadowed even Rajnikanth's in the film) was afraid to come out of her home as Rajni fans were throwing stones at her house . Rajni had to publicly request his fans to calm down to settle the issue 😆. Spoils of fan wars 🤢

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

Yikes  !! Stay warm and safe ECers, MWers, NEers  !!!

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishita123

Yikes  !! Stay warm and safe ECers, MWers, NEers  !!!

you lucky WEers. 😡 how can you have 45 temp when we are at -15 here Ouch

this is so UNFAIR. matey style. I am boycotting US weather. 😆😆😆
Edited by Disappeared - 10 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Disappeared

you lucky WEers. 😡 how can you have 45 temp when we are at -15 here

this is so UNFAIR. matey style. I am boycotting US weather. 😆😆😆

temp in 50s here ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† I was complaining since morning its so cold its so cold, now I am gonna keep my mouth shut ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† high is going to be in 60s...😳😆😆

Nishita123 thumbnail
Minnie forwarded these...
News #1 - Payaliya in action against Maatey's PR ðŸ˜† 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tweets of @parullxx Against @Sangram_Sanjeet is now understood by Me. She Used to Handle my PR at one time. It's her Love 4 Me :) God bless.

I am so Glad I don't have these Superficial PR's anymore. It's Work that Matters. Always be Surrounded by Levelheaded Staff #PravachanTime

@sambhavnaseth yayy girl. It's good to be Humble & Realistic than be surrounded by EgoFeeding people who are on salary.:) #BePositive :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News #2  : Hazel unfollowed Maatey after those abusive/hate  tweets ðŸ˜†
Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago